We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A suction-on cupholder to hold your shower beer or bath wine (or just a random extra shampoo bottle).
2. A clear acrylic makeup organizer set so you can always find your favorite products, making your routine a breeze.
3. A set of rust-proof curtain rod hooks that glide incredibly smoothly.
4. A shower curtain liner with ten mesh pockets on the inside to store all your shampoos, loofahs, bath toys, and shaving creams so they don't get knocked off the side of the tub ever again.
5. And a set of four curtain clips to hold one end of the liner in place, so it doesn't let water leak all over the floor.
6. A set of two mini dehumidifiers that could help everything in a tiny bathroom dry that much faster, so you might even stop seeing mold and mildew for good.
7. A draining soap dish that means your favorite bar of soap *doesn't* end up sitting in a pool of dirty water, slowly dissolving before its time. Nope, this dish makes your soap last as long as possible.
8. And a bar of gardenia-orange scented soap to remind you that you're doing perfectly okay.
9. An ultraplush memory foam bath mat so you feel like you're stepping onto a cloud every time you leave the shower.
10. Or a smiling cactus or kitty cat mat — whichever you choose, they'll be always happy to greet you each and every morning. (And night. And every time you step into the bathroom!)
11. A toothbrush holder that attaches to your wall or the inside of a cabinet and has a cover to keep your toothbrushes dust-, grime-, and (potentially) germ-free.
12. A set of two three-pocket hanging organizers to make you smile every time you reach for your comb.
13. A plastic cover for the emergency drain that lets you fill up the bathtub every last inch without it draining your precious warm water away.
14. A hair catcher for your bathtub drain — you have no clue how much hair you shed (and save from clogging your pipes) until you use one of these little things.
15. An outlet shelf that screws in behind your existing wall plate to give you a little bit more counter space, or just a good spot to perch your rechargeable bathroom doo-dads while they power back up.
16. A set of two rolling toothpaste squeezers so you can use every last bit of paste, because you paid for it!
17. A tiny, reusable scraping spatula that can reach all the way into all your makeup and lotion jars so you get to actually use every last ounce of those products, too.
18. And two zero-waste caps — they fit on almost any size of pump bottle so you can balance it upside-down and use the last drops, hassle-free.
19. A razor sharpener because buying replacement blades adds up fast, and while everyone's made of 60% water, no one's made of money.
20. A little chicken-and-egg contact lens case and carrier, so you can take extra solution on-the-go for those times you decide you want to take your lenses out.
21. A night light disguised as a fluffy cloud to greet you cheerfully even if you're zombie-ing to the bathroom at 2 AM.
22. An over-door organizer to save you time on your morning hair routine, because everything you need will be right at your fingertips.
23. Or a caddy that hangs with removable adhesive so you don't have small metal bits poking over the fronts of your cabinets like you would with over-door organizers.
24. A toilet brush that's basically a meow-racle find, if you're a cat lover.
Not ready to stop with the bathroom upgrades? Check out:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.