We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A waterfall sink faucet to make even washing your hands seem like a sophisticated experience.
2. A quality bath mat that can be easily washed and dried so you can step onto a *clean* cloud immediately after your shower.
3. A cute set of signs for those bare bathroom walls to remind you to relax.
4. A trendy, minimalist shower curtain because functionality and style can go together.
5. And some fancy as heck shower curtain hooks that The Queen (probably) has in her own mansion castle bathroom*.
6. A wall-mounted glass shelf perfect for displaying your beautiful bathroom supplies. (The ugly stuff can go in the medicine cabinet.)
7. A matching bathroom accessory set that you'll actually want on your counters.
8. A linen-covered hamper with removable bags so you can keep your stinky clothes out of sight and make laundry a tad bit more bearable.
9. Or for a little more style, a whicker owl hamper because ~whoOOooOOOo~ am I to tell you where to put your clothes? (You should put dirty garments in this hamper, though, 100 percent).
10. A pack of soy candles in beautiful tins to make your bathroom smell like heaven and help you relax at the end of stressful work days.
11. A bathtub caddy that'll let you take your best book, tablet, wine, and everything you need into the bath to ensure you never have to leave.
12. A set of luxurious, hotel-quality towels so you can feel like you're on vacation every time you step out of the shower.
13. OR! These beautifully designed towels that'll bring a little color and fun into your bathroom.
14. A toilet pumice because nothing ruins the illusion that your bathroom belongs in a mansion more than a dirty bowl.
15. A glass soap dispenser that looks expensive AF but is actually quite reasonably priced.
16. An over-the-toilet storage unit for keeping towels, extra TP, and other bath essentials in one nice, organized place.
17. An extendable scrubber you can use to get deep down and up high, creating a bathroom people will think was cleaned professionally.
18. A super plush bathrobe you'll never want to get out of. You might as well inform your friends and family now of your new wardrobe.
19. An actually cute two-tiered shelf that'll free up a little more countertop space.
20. A toilet deodorizing spray for masking all those unwanted smells. Simply "spray before you go and no one else will ever know!"
21. A miracle-working, multipurpose cleaner you can use to rid your tub, sink, tile — pretty much everything in your bathroom — from nasty stains and grime.
22. AND! A power scrubber to help you restore grout to its prime and get those crevices sparkling clean.
23. A Turkish cotton towel that'll leave you feeling like you're wrapped in luxury.
24. A timeless mirrored tray you'll need for all of your spa-day products. I'm talkin' scrubs, lotions, and essential oils.
25. A MARBLE toilet brush and holder because you're so sophisticated even your toilet brush has a lush place to rest.
26. A gorgeous waste basket for when you need to show the world how classy you are by having a ridiculously beautiful place to throw your trash.
27. A bamboo storage rack to hold all your extra bath goodies so your guests don't have to rummage through your cabinets looking for toilet paper.
28. A gorgeously designed set of cotton bath mats that'll cover heavy-traffic areas, and that are so soft your feet will never want to leave.
29. A pack of sea sponges that'll make you feel like you're actually at the spa. Plus, they're biodegradable and hypoallergenic!
30. An over-the-door towel rack so your stylish hand towels have their own place in the bathroom.
31. A wire basket with a convenient handle to beautifully store your new sponges and all of the the things you need but have no place to put.
32. A natural, plant-based multi-surface cleaner perfect for cleaning your bathroom without the harsh chemical scent.
33. A rainfall shower head so you actually look forward to waking up in the morning...or getting ready for bed. I will not partake in the AM/PM shower debate!!!
34. A set of glass apothecary jars you can use to store your life-saving bath salts, cotton balls, and other bathroom necessities.
35. And finally a suction cup wine glass holder for the shower because getting shower drunk will make you feel like a million dollars. ✨
Now, turn on the hot water, pour in some soap, light the candles, and get to relaxin' in your peaceful spa bathroom.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.