1. The unsolicited nicknames.
2. The accosting wild turkeys.
3. The unholy mixing of sweet chilli sauce and sour cream.
4. The hundreds and thousands of flies.
5. The invading swarms of ants.
6. The unnecessary holidays and strangely shaped money.
7. The multi-purpose and half-formed vehicles.
8. The coded language that everyone speaks in.
9. The Australian pronunciation.
10. The horrific reality of Australian pigeons.
11. The annoying questions that aren't really questions.
12. The confusing numbering of floor levels.
13. The random rhyming method of naming things.
14. The way we round up money.
15. The way Australians say goodbye.
16. The "O" obsession.
17. And finally, absolutely everything else.
Some entries have been edited for length and/or clarity.