24 Things To Help You Deal With The Smelliest Of Smells
Funky fumes, begone.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of dishwasher cleaner tablets to eliminate the pungent smell of last week's curry dinner from the kitchen. Clean dishwasher = clean dishes = no smell 🙌🏾!
2. A tongue scraper so you can knock 'em dead with your dazzling personality — not your morning breath.
3. A bag of unscented cat litter because people don't have to know you have pets after taking a deep breath inside your home. This low-dust formula can clear up odors for up to 14 days.
4. A bottle of Poo-Pourri so you don't have to warn the entire house that you blew up the bathroom. It coats the water with essential oils BEFORE you go so you don't have to saturate the air with Febreze afterward.
5. An anti-perspirant foot lotion that stomps out your piggies' pungent perspiration harder than fans stomping "We Will Rock You," at a Queen concert in the '70s.
6. An air purifier to quietly show the smell of mold and wet dog to the door. It has HEPA grade filters too!
7. A pair of bamboo charcoal bags because there's nothing more embarrassing than taking your shoes off and hearing someone ask, "What's that smell?" 💀
8. A cleaner and deodorizer to restore your carpet to its glory days, you know, before it acquired that unsettling aroma. Why pay 💰💰💰 to get the thing shampooed ONCE when you can get this long-lasting product for under $20?
9. This scent-neutralizing stainless-steel bar because the smell of garlic, onion, or seafood does not deserve to live rent-free on your hands! Rub this magic bar (and by magic, I mean stainless steel + sulfur) to expunge the smell ASAP.
10. A pack of five disposable gas neutralizers because if nobody smells it, nobody dealt it... right 😏? That's what I thought. Put this sticker inside your underwear — you know the area, and it'll keep you covered.
11. An odor-controlled garbage can that you won't be grossed out by AND has wheels. It has a pedal so you don't have to touch it when throwing things away.
12. A coconut-scented bed and linen spray to teleport you straight to the beach each time you jump in bed. Peak relaxation!
13. A fridge and freezer odor absorber that'll come in handy if you share a fridge and nobody seems to know where that questionable smell is coming from.
14. A pack of odor-blocking garbage bags to trap odors until you're motivated enough to take out the trash.
15. An odor-minimizing diaper pail that'll preserve your nostrils while disposing those "gifts" from your little bundle of joy.
16. A Nest New York reed diffuser that smells so good, I bought the Moroccan Amber scent three times. When's the last time your living room smelled *good*?
17. A pack of washing machine tablets to come in handy if your clothes keep coming out musty after you wash them.
18. A natural air-purifying bag for anyone who finds that "new car smell" and other artificial scents overwhelming. If you have a sensitive nose, this sack will absorb everything without giving you a headache.
19. A pack of cedar chip pouches to slurp the moisture out of your shoes harder than a child drinking a Frosty through a straw. Of course, your shoes will smell like wood and not ice-cream.
20. A Glade plug-in refill so you can keep your space fresh for up to 150 days. Sensitive nose? No problem, you can set this to your preferred fragrance intensity.
21. A fragrance-free cat litter deodorizer because your cat won't want to poop in a smelly litter box and you don't want them to poop anywhere else. Best to keep those scents covered up!
22. An invigorating soy candle to refresh any room that, to put it politely, smells like a stale cracker. It has lemongrass and vanilla notes that never fail to get the job done.
23. A garbage disposal cleanser for clearing out whatever putrid odors are coming from the drain because people literally put anything in there.
24. And some hypoallergenic pet wipes because nobody has the energy to bathe their pet every week 😫. Spot clean and deodorize your furry companion with these compostable, hypoallergenic wipes!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.