21 Things From Nike That Are Truly Worth The Money
Guaranteed to give you the most bang for your buck.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pullover hoodie for your significant other to steal — I mean borrow indefinitely. It has a large center pocket to keep your hands warm and hold any small loose items.
2. A pair of Air Force 1 Shadows that look good with so many outfits. This update to a classic shoe features mudguards, eyestays, and the always-stylish Nike Swoosh. Buy a pair and make Nelly proud!
3. A drawstring fleece dress so you can lounge around with no pants and still look put together. Wanna cosplay a hypebeast? Wear this with some Yeezys.
4. A jumpsuit so you can lunge and stretch freely during virtual yoga and pilates classes. It features a drawcord that will accentuate your waist and keep the outfit in place.
5. A pair of windbreaker pants so you can feel a breeze while breaking a sweat. Mesh lining and an elastic waistband guarantee maximum comfort! Plus the retro look is totally *in* right now.
6. A sports bra that'll make your boobs look better than a greco-roman sculpture. Created with sustainable fabric, the bra has molded cups and sweat-resistant fabric. Cop this and watch it become the most comfortable underwire bra in your wardrobe.
8. A beige t-shirt that not only looks great but is also sustainably made with recycled materials. Who would've thought a shirt could be so well made and soft?
9. A Lakers jersey so you can pay homage to King James while trolling everyone who hates the Lakers.
10. A v-neck, racerback sports bra that'll keep your boobs where they need to be, whether you're jogging, working, or doing chores.
11. A pair of Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 3 because c'mon, you know these are dope. Staying on your toes is easier than ever with these ultra-lightweight sneakers because they're built with VaporMax Technology.
12. A short sleeve tunic because everyone needs a loose-fitting, comfortable shirt. Throw it on while you warm-up or wear it as a nightgown.
13. A pair of shorts for lifting weights at home. They're made with Nike Flex fabric. Get into some shorts that work with you —not against you.
14. A pair of fleece pants that'll keep your legs cozy and warm through the winter months. These were literally made for chilly morning walks.
15. A sleeveless yoga tank that's got super wide armholes for maximum movement. Broke a sweat? Nike's Dri-Fit technology has you covered.
16. A hooded windbreaker because it has plenty of zippered pockets for maximum security. It comes in so many colorways, you're bound to find at least one that fits your personal style. Bonus: you'll look downright futuristic.
17. A pair of Nike Epic React Flyknit 2s for running errands and working out. You'll love the sleek, Black mesh top and highlighter inspired white soles. They'll give you a good amount of grip too!
18. A pair of shorts that bring out the best in your thighs honey! These shorts are so cute they might inspire you to hit those squats for the first time in months.
19. A hoodie because everyone needs one in their wardrobe — I don't make the rules. Put it on when you're going to the mailbox, the store, or bingeing Netflix. You literally can't go wrong with this hoodie.
20. A pair of fleece cargo pants because pockets, duh! Nike put a casual spin on a fashion staple and I, for one, am living for it!
21. A few pairs of socks for anyone who has also become estranged from their shoes. They have a thick sole to keep you from slipping and sliding all over your house.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.