48 Products With Before And After Photos That'll Make You Go, "Whew"
I'm relieved just looking at these results.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An all-in-one spackle tool in case you're more like Tim The Toolman than anything else when it comes to home improvement. It's got a putty knife on one end, a sanding pad on the other, and primer enhanced spackle in between.
2. A fireplace cleaner kit since it's finally cold and now you'll actually light it. Erase odors and foot stains so they don't ruin your holiday photos.
3. A pet hair removal broom because your carpets used to be an entirely different color. Time to get back to your roots.
4. A mold and mildew stain remover spray so you can erase the questionable, yet unexplainable stains that have been on your rug since the first month you got it.
5. A discreet flat outlet plug since you probably assumed they’re visually inescapable — wrong. Covering those cords really does make a world of difference.
6. A gallon of white paint because there's nothing like starting with a clean canvas. White walls make the smallest rooms feel larger and they never go out of style.
7. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets for keeping the backbone of your kitchen at its best. If you have to run the dishwasher twice to get everything clean, it may be time to use one of these.
8. A weekly shower spray to work wonders, sans the bleach. You don't even have to scrub — the soap scum and shower grime buildup literally just oozes down the drain. Rinsing has never been so satisfying.
9. A mold and mildew remover that'll relieve you from the embarrassment of blackened tiles. All you gotta do is apply and let it sit overnight. Next thing you know, you've basically got brand-new tile.
10. A fantastic makeup brush shampoo because there's no need to trash your old brushes just because they're dirty. A few minutes with this shampoo will make them cleaner than the day you brought them home.
11. A wood polisher to restore your wood surfaces to their original glory and fool people into thinking your floors were just redone.
12. A pet ear cleaner because Fido might not be ignoring you if his ears are caked up with gunk. This will help maintain your pet's ear health by preventing infections and other costly ailments.
13. An effective outdoor cleaner to give your driveway, patio, or walkway a huge facelift. This works wonders on cement and stone for a reasonable price.
14. A grout cleaning pen for transforming the tiny brown crevices between your tiles and making them white as snow again — for under $10 🥂.
15. A set of K-Cup cleaning pods for making sure your Keurig is at its best when you need it. Run these through your machine a few times to extend its life — unless you'd rather buy a whole new one.
16. A naturally-scented, sulfate-free, laundry detergent that fizzes to dissolve stubborn stains while softening your fabric.
17. A bottle of carpet miracle cleaner to restore your carpet to its glory days, you know, before it acquired that unsettling aroma. Why pay 💰💰💰 to get the thing professionally shampooed ONCE when you can get this long-lasting product for under $20?
18. A leather conditioner because investments require upkeep. For less than $20, you can restore your favorite leather items rather than replace them.
19. A stainless-steel tongue scraper so you can knock 'em dead with your dazzling personality — not your morning breath. Removing bad bacteria from your mouth has never been so easy.
20. A convenient dry shampoo *powder* to take the extra sheen out of your hair until you have time to fully wash it. You have far too many things to do and your hair, unfortunately, can't always be a priority.
22. A nail polish organizer for storing your polishes in a way that lets you see your entire collection at a glance. And when you're not painting your nails, just slide this under your bed so it doesn't clutter your shelves.
This egg has already hatched. Keep looking for easter eggs for a chance to be a winner of our 5 Days of Giveaways!