We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A biotin shampoo to help with shedding by depositing biotin, a naturally occurring vitamin, where it's needed — your hair. This person used the product for almost a year, and it made a world of difference 😱.
2. A satin pillowcase that you'll never have to turn over because it's always *fresh*. This one is so much easier on skin and hair than cotton. It's puppy approved too 🐶!
3. A clarifying Neutrogena Shampoo that gently cuts through layers product buildup like Kanye cut off Taylor Swift in 2009. Imma let you finish, but this shampoo is one of the best shampoos of all time AND it's under $10 😩.
4. A thickening shampoo to have your hair looking thicker than a Snicker. Reviewers with fine, thin, hair said this worked wonders for them.
5. A bottle of Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil because it's precisely what your chemically processed hair would beg you for, if it could speak of course. Moringa seed oil + bamboo extract🎍+ argan oil = 💆🏾♀️ restored hair.
6. A scalp massager to scratch away your dirt, worries, brain cells, and anything else weighing you down.
7. A purple shampoo so you can keep brassy tones at bay, thanks to a little color theory. Purple cancels out yellow, which is why professional colorists swear by this stuff.
8. A bottle of Olaplex No. 3 because it should be the first thing you reach for after you do something drastic to your hair, I don't make the rules.
9. An argan oil heat protectant that might be the only thing standing between you, your flat iron, and the hair of your dreams. Believe it or not, you can have completely straight hair without compromising your curl pattern. How? This heat protectant.
10. A Tarte dry shampo to lift and thicken like their iconic mascara. This vegan dry shampoo stretches your blowouts longer than T.I.'s rubber band!
11. A Kristin Ess 3-in-One Flat Iron that's just over an inch of titanium bliss, especially if you have thick hair. If you've been too scared to go to the salon, this will get you similar results at home. Creasing and flyaways will be a thing of the past.
12. A detangling brush to take the pain out of wash day for the most curliest textures. With this gem, your arms will never be sore from detangling again.
13. A hair and scalp mist so your crown won't be all exposed. UV rays are nothing to play with. They wreak havoc on your scalp. This quality hair SPF will keep your expensive dye job from fading away.
14. A 42-pack of curling rods to channel Diana Ross' or Farrah Fawcett's voluptuous curls. Whoever said beauty is pain obviously never slept in these 😏.
15. A wonder water for decreasing tangles and static in just eight seconds! Reviewers said it made combing through the thickest hair just like spreading butter.
16. A velvet scrunchie that puts drugstore scrunchies to shame. Not only does it have amazing elasticity and hold, but velvet also adds a dope retro edge to any look.
17. A Living Proof dry shampoo to slurp the oil, dirt, and sweat out of your scalp so you can maximize the time between washes. It's magic in a bottle and people are saying it completely changed their hair routines.
18. A collagen coating hair protein treatment because it's your best chance of reviving your hair from any chemical catastrophe. Ceramide 3s support moisture retention and elasticity which hair desperately needs after going through the wringer.
19. A mini spin hairpin that's easy to use even if you don't know what you're doing. People loved that they could go through their days without this baby getting loose.
20. A hair finishing stick becuase this magic hair sauce, bippity boppity boos those pesky flyaways who refuse to get down or lay down.
21. A titanium ceramic hot air brush that's totally genius, here's why. #1 Using a brush to straighten hair helps it retain its volume (@ everyone with fine hair). #2 Heated brush bristles distribute heat much better than two titanium plates. #3 You won't have to chase your flat iron with a comb or brush anymore.
22. A Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for balancing the scalp with ketoconazole. Don't worry, it's an antifungal that stops persistent flaking, scaling, and itching before it gets out of hand (and on your clothes).
23. A hair repair serum that has argan oil, vitamin E, and aloe which are pretty much the holy trinity of moisture, shine, and frizz control. It's nourishing and nongreasy so your hair won't look like it's bearing the weight of the world.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.