31 Stylish Things From Target To Help You Welcome Chillier Weather
Because it's much easier to adjust to the cold when you're feeling cute.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
2. A pair of fleece loungewear joggers because there's nothing better than *real* clothes that are basically just pajamas in disguise.
7. A pair of trendy overalls because you needed the perfect outfit to go pumpkin picking in and we delivered.
9. A stylish raincoat because unfortunately, we can't spend every rainy day inside cuddled up watching Netflix.
10. A casual scarf you can wear with any of your fall jackets or throw over any of your cute fall sweaters.
11. And a cute beanie to match your cute scarf because nothing welcomes chillier weather better than a new set.
12. An overcoat that will elevate any average fall outfit into something super trendy, plus you can just untie it and keep it on inside for the sake of your outfit's integrity.
13. A long floral dress you can pair with your favorite fall boots to create the most effortless trendy outfit.
14. A soft pajama set because the best part of winter is snuggling up in your warm bed wearing your fancy new sleep ensemble.
15. A kimono perfect for all those in-between days we've been having, you know, when it's not cold out but also not warm? Don't worry, we got you covered.
16. A lightweight cheetah print shacket because we love any excuse to add a new statement piece to our wardrobe, guess colder weather isn't all that bad.
17. A hooded sweater that's a pretty genius hybrid of a sweatshirt and a sweater, if we do say so ourselves.
18. A fashionable puffer jacket — we don't wanna get ahead of ourselves, but you're probably going to need a down coat at some point this season.
19. A pair of colored tights so you can keep your legs warm but still wear your favorite mini skirt. Pair with knee high boots and you're officially a fall fashionista.
20. A flannel hoodie because fall wouldn't be the same without a flannel to keep you warm on those brisk October days.
21. A flat-brimmed hat that will keep your head warm but will also have everyone thinking you're a fashion blogger or something.
22. An open cardigan because a slight breeze doesn't mean we have to part ways with our favorite T-shirts.
23. A pair of high-waisted plaid pants that are so versatile they'll be perfect for just about any fall activity you can think of.
24. A long pleated skirt because skirts are always in season, you just gotta find the appropriate length. ;)
26. A pair of warm gloves with touchscreen-friendly tips so your fingers don't have to suffer when you desperately need to check your notifications.
28. A simple duster cardigan because who doesn't love the feeling of crossing your arms and wrapping yourself up in a long sweater?
30. A pair of suede cheetah print moccasins to keep your feet warm when you're hanging around the house or have to brace the cold for some quick errands.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.