Just 45 Incredible Products I'm Going To Need You To Stop Whatever You're Doing And Look At
:::minimizes work tabs:::
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of ceiling fan charms — one that's a *clearly* discernible lightbulb and the other a fan blade — so you never tug on the wrong pull (and then have to tug it four more times to shut it off) again.
2. A set of magnetic air fryer cheat sheets you can affix to your fridge and then quickly crosscheck when you're in the middle of making chicken fingers. That way, you don't have to wash all the eggs and breadcrumbs off your hands and fumble with your phone to pull up Google.
3. A pack of Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips that will erase telltale signs of the fact that you subsist off of coffee, coffee, and — oh! — more coffee.
4. A "wrinkle release" spray because if you're being honest with yourself, you're 1. Never going to take your clothes out of the dryer the second they're done drying and 2. You're *certainly* never going to iron said clothes despite the fact that you let them sit overnight and wrinkle.
5. A UFO-shaped cat box that not only looks stellar, but prevents your kitty baby from kicking litter all over the dang place.
6. A gentle but powerful anti-dandruff shampoo so you can go back to wearing dark tops without looking like you walked though a snowstorm.
7. A CHEF iQ smart pressure cooker with a digital screen and smart settings for things like chicken, beans, and pasta so you don't have to guesstimate cook times or temperatures.
8. A flexible universal tablet stand if you're very much an adult but identify as an iPad baby. With this nifty gadget, you can use your tablet in a hands-free manner anywhere — even the couch or your bed.
9. A four-pack of dissolvable soap sheets so you're never left giving your hands a water-only wash 😱 when you come across a soapless public restroom.
10. An INH Hair Sammy messy bun — the answer to a perfectly tousled look — no finessing necessary! Pick up a pair and you can even master space buns like the model below.
11. A touchless vacuum you can sweep debris right into. No more song and dance with your dust pan trying to brush up every last speck of dust.
12. An adjustable pancake pillow so you can stop punching your existing pillow into submission. Feeling like a flat, barely there pillow? Pull out one or more of the six inserts. Need a whole lotta support the next night? Stuff 'em back in.
13. A pack of AirPod-cleaning putty ready to remove a shocking amount of earwax from your earbuds. Turns out they're not dying...they were just struggling to pump your tunes through a thick layer of dead skin cells and sebum.
14. An angled dry-erase desktop whiteboard where you can jot down notes or play a game of M.A.S.H. while you're half-paying attention to an all-hands meeting.
15. A set of reusable silicone straws that unfurl for easy cleaning so you don't have to run them under water and just hope for the best. (In my experience that's a surefire way to suck up some leftover soap...)
Promising review: "I never thought I’d be writing a review for straws, but here we are. These are FANTASTIC. I try to be as eco-friendly as possible but was ready to give up. I’ve tried metal straws, but they are tough to clean and I don’t love metal against my teeth. I’ve tried other reusable plastic and silicone options but they don’t work for thicker drinks like smoothies. These actually address all of my issues. I’ve used them for thick smoothies, that I drink daily, and just for other everyday drinks like water. They couldn’t be easier to snap open and clean, dry, then easily snap back into shape to use again." —M. Alexandria
Get a set of eight from Amazon for $7.16+ (available in five styles).
16. A set of TikTok-famous storage scrunchies so you can keep your cash money, lip balm, keys, and other small accessories nice and accessible while you're at the gym, running a quick errand, or otherwise avoiding having to carry a purse.
See them in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "LIFE-CHANGER. I don't have to bring my whole purse with me anymore. This fits so much more than expected and the colors are perfect. The blue especially is beautiful. Good quality." —Tia
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two color combinations).
17. A "Purse Gummy" — AKA a nonslip, grippy strip you attach to the strap of your bag to prevent it from falling off your shoulder every two seconds. I'm looking at you, tote bag lovers!!!
Promising review: "I recently bought a high quality leather shoulder strap handbag and was having problems with it sliding off my shoulder, since the leather strap was fairly smooth. So I went online and searched to see if there were any products out there that would solve this issue...and I found the Purse Gummy! It works beautifully! No more struggling with a slipping strap. It is hardly noticeable on the strap since it is on the underside, but I wouldn't mind it if was seen because it works so well." —D. Dillon
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $13.95 (available in three colors).
18. An easily washable drip catcher (or a sink bib, if you will) if *nothing* grinds your gears quite like a soapy counter puddle after you just spent precious minutes cleaning dishes because you're not part of the 1% (AKA – the dishwasher-owning class).
19. A genius chicken shredder that's basically like a grinder but for meat. This way, you can get the job done in 15 seconds and not have to subject yourself to the sound of a fork scraping against a plate.
20. A playful little T-shirt if you're looking to spend more time with your kids but would also love to watch a lil' TV or maybe take a nap while doing so.
21. A pick-and-peel stone for anyone whose anxiety manifests itself in impulsive nail biting or pimple popping. Pick up one of these dudes and you can scratch your lil' heart out without causing yourself any physical damage.
22. Or an imitation pimple-popping toy (that's been ingeniously designed so you can poke, prod, and pick without touching your own face) if the above just doesn't scratch the same itch. Reviewers say that fake-pus-filled silicone ~feels~ like oily skin.
23. A smart–curtain motor if — ever since you watched Smart House as a middle schooler — you dream of living in a fully automated home.
25. A charging cable tag so there's ~zero~ doubt as to whose lightening cable is whose. Last time you sister "accidentally" swapped yours out you got saddled with an old frayed one and that's not about to happen again.
26. A bamboo burner cover ready to transform any teensy-tiny kitchen and give you 20 to 30 more inches of counter space! That might not sound like a whole lot, but my fellow NYC dwellers know it's nothing to sneeze at.
27. A disco ball bar cart that's so stunning, it might just steal the heart of your crush if you bring them over on a date.
28. A snack fork if your go-to midnight snack isn't peanut butter or Ben and Jerry's, but a crunchy, slippery lil' cornichon that's hard to wrangle with just your fingers.
29. A *silent* dog toy with an ultrasonic squeaker only your pup can hear! That means your super chewer can go to town on their toy without interrupting whatever you're watching on TV.
BuzzFeed editor Abby Kass just picked one up for her family's pup and here's what she has to say:
"My family's dog LOVES squeaker toys. She squeaks them over and over and over again and especially loves to put on a little show when my dad's in a virtual meeting. I was intrigued by this toy when I found it at the pet store and had to give it a try. I wasn't sure how well it was going to work, but Izzy loves it so much. You seriously can't hear a thing. I even took the toy in another room (without her knowing) and started "squeaking" it to see what would happen, and only a few seconds later she came running into the room looking for her toy. This toy is amazing. Izzy can squeak all she wants (as you can see in the gif above), and we don't have to hear a thing. If you have a dog that enjoys squeakers, you need to invest in at least one of these toys."
Get it from Amazon for $17.97 (available in two styles).
30. An uncanny valley-esque piggy bank that will either delight you or come for you in the middle of a sleep paralysis episode. It's really a toss-up — just don't say I didn't warn you.
31. A set of sheet keeper bands if nothing sends you into a red hot rage quicker than reaching into your linen closet and pulling out every single fitted sheet *except* for the one you're looking for.
32. A pair of "no splash" (LOL) nail clippers with a handy-dandy reservoir so you don't have to go on an I-Spy-style hunt for nail clippings after your at-home mani-pedi.
33. A tiny Jibbitz accessory to put on your Crocs to let everyone know (in the most meta way) just how much you love your freakin' Crocs.
34. A set of macaron-shaped storage containers where you can store your leftovers from dinner. Jury is out on whether or not you'll actually eat them, but one thing's for certain: You'll ooh and aah over them every time you open the fridge.
35. A pair of no-drip cleansing cuffs so every time you wash your face, you don't unintentionally wash your floor (or your T-shirt) too.
36. A Dyson-compatible brush attachment you can pop on the end of your vacuum to give your pup a salon-worthy grooming right at home.
37. A wad preventer to ensure your sheets don't tangle themselves up into a Boy Scout badgeworthy knot *and* not even get clean in the process.
38. A luggage-mounted cup caddy because if you're anything like me, coffee is HIGH on your list of airport priorities and you could likely use an extra hand to carry it.
Promising review: "This cup holder is perfect! It helps me a lot! Last time I took a plane with a suitcase and a cup of coffee, I dropped and spilled my drink everywhere when it was my turn to check my passport and ticket. It was a nightmare! This time, I bought this cup holder to do me a favor! I don't have to worry about where my cup and phone are! I can free my hands to do other things. I love it so much! Hope you love it too." —Philip
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in eight colors/patterns).