1. “Clarissa Explain’s It All”: Elvis, the Caimon
Elvis was always there to listen.
2. “Doug”: Porkchop, the dog
Let’s face it, Porkchop was the coolest. Both in name and in style.
3. “The Rugrats”: Spike, the dog
The second coolest dog in the bunch, Spike, got those babies out of some tight spots
4. “Rocko’s Modern Life”: Spunky, the dog
Spunky was confused but always loving.
5. “The Off-beat’s” of “KaBlam!”: September, the dog
This dog was so bad-ass, he not only had a pet contract but he put a “day off” in part of the negotiations.
6. “Hey Arnold”: Abner, the pig
Arnold had a pig before people even knew they could be pets. Way ahead of his time.
7. “Prometheus and Bob” of “KaBlam!”: Bob had his Monkey, Prometheus had Bob
So many experiments, so little time.
8. “The Wild Thornberrys”: Nigel, the monkey
Speaking with an aristocratic British accent, he was always there when Eliza needed him most on her family’s great adventures.
9. “CatDog”: Cat and Dog, the cat and the dog (obviously eachother’s pets)
Best friends, not by choice but circumstance. The ultimate odd-couple.
10. “Pete and Pete”: Petunia, the Lady in Red
Ok, so maybe technically not a pet but she might as well have been.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃