1. Bronze statue of the emperor Trebonianus Gallus, Roman, A.D. 251-253
2. “The Bronze Age,” Auguste Rodin, French, bronze, 1906
3. “Orpheus,” Cristoforo Stati, Marble, Italian (Florence), late 16th - early 17th century
4. Marble statue of Aphrodite, Roman, Imperial period, 1st or 2nd century A.D.
5. “Pygmalion and Galatea,” Auguste Rodin, French, 1908-1909
6. “Alpheus and Arethusa,” Battista Lorenzi, Italian (Florence), 1568-1570, marble
7. Senufo Poro Figure, Côte d’Ivoire, Korhogo region, village of Lataha, Senufo peoples, Tyebara group, 19th century, wood
8. Marble statue of a youth, Greek, Attic, ca. 590-580 B.C.
9. Terracotta neck-amphora with twisted handles, Greek, Attic, red-figure, ca. 400 B.C.
10. Bis pole, Asmat people, New Guinea, Papua
11. Fragments of a marble statue of the Diadoumenos, Roman, Flavian period, ca. A.D. 69-96
12. Marble statue of the Three Graces, Roman, Imperial period, 2nd century A.D.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force President Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website 👏