1. This very important t-shirt.
2. This article in which Hello Giggles writer Jocelyn Doyle had no choice but to eat an entire pizza in the name of feminism.
"We usually recommend that ladies share them with someone."
My smile freeze-dries onto my face, hardening into steely, stubborn resolve. They recommend that LADIES share them?! His patronising smirk lingers in anticipation of my weak, womanly defeat.
"I'll be fine. I can manage a pizza." I say, as politely as I can while I feel like throwing my shoe at his head."
3. The fact that this Tumblr exists.
4. This misandrous sweater.
5. This patch.
6. This iPhone case.
7. These sassy "best friend" pins.
8. This casual bit of badass artwork.
9. This sex-positive cross-stitch.
10. This bit of helpful advice.
11. This poignant GIF.
12. This empowering drawing.
13. That time Beyoncé wore this outfit.
14. ...And pulled a large, combination pizza out of her hair in the middle of a dance routine in front of a live audience*.