1. In a recent interview with the Today show’s Karl Stefanovic, Katy Perry was asked whether she considers herself a feminist.
2. She admitted to being confused by the term in the past.
3. But it seems she’s still quite confused about it.
4. FYI, Katy, for future reference, writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie gives the perfect definition of feminism - and you can even hear it via a pop song.
5. Of course, it’s great that she embraces the “feminist” label - even if she is a little unsure.
7. Watch the whole interview below.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?