1. In a recent interview with the Today show’s Karl Stefanovic, Katy Perry was asked whether she considers herself a feminist.
2. She admitted to being confused by the term in the past.
3. But it seems she’s still quite confused about it.
4. FYI, Katy, for future reference, writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie gives the perfect definition of feminism - and you can even hear it via a pop song.
5. Of course, it’s great that she embraces the “feminist” label - even if she is a little unsure.
7. Watch the whole interview below.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›