16 Of The Best “Jeopardy,” “Family Feud,” And “Wheel Of Fortune” Moments Of 2015
Yup, that happened. It all happened.
1. When a dad on Family Feud talked about a woman's erotic zones and his daughter couldn't deal:
2. When Tom Flynn stole our Jeopardy-loving hearts:
3. When a Wheel of Fortune contestant wouldn't stop guessing "the pointed desert":
4. When a Jeopardy contestant got Alex Trebek to say "Turd Ferguson":
5. When, you know, a Family Feud contestant said one might find a gerbil in someone else's body:
6. When a Price Is Right model accidentally gave away a $21,960 car:
Manuela Arbelaez' friend: "How was your day, Manuela?"
Manuela: "Oh, you know, not good."
7. When a Price Is Right model accidentally started breaking things on set, and then a contestant thought she had broken the set:
Amber Lancaster's friend: "How was your day, Amber?"
Amber: "Better than Manuela's day."
8. When a woman decided to go with the letters "X" and "Z" when playing Wheel of Fortune:
9. When things got super creepy on Jeopardy when a contestant's "age of consent" knowledge was so wrong:
10. When a Family Feud contestant got real candid about his sex life with his wife:
12. When a woman who uses a wheelchair won a treadmill on The Price Is Right:
13. When a Jeopardy contestant made Alex Trebek chuckle with her "pansy" answer:
After Trebek revealed the correct answer is "the bleeding heart," he said, "I have a feeling you may have found a way to insult liberals in this country."