We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A smart notebook that lets you export your notes directly to a device, so you can wipe the pages clean and start fresh.
2. A UV-free light therapy lamp that mimics the positive side effects of sunlight (since you're sitting inside so often).
3. A smart mug that can keep your coffee, tea, water — whatever! — not too hot, not too cold, but juuust right.
6. Or a white noise machine that won't cancel noises altogether, but it sure will make nice ones.
7. A set of colorful LED light speakers, so you can opt for a full sensory experience if you so choose.
8. A smart plug you can use to set timers on your lights, so you can build in an automatic daily reminder that, hey — light's on; work's over!
10. An easily portable heating pad with automatic turn off for when your hands (or your booty) get cold.
13. And a charging station with multiple slots, 'cause you've got multiple devices these days, you busy thing.
Thumbnail images via Getty