Just A Bunch Of Products Our Readers Love (No, Like Seriously)
This post has everything, from a beautiful linen dress to a nose waxing kit to a thing that'll clean my AirPods — and even a vaccine card holder. We really mean everything.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adjustable footrest you can attach to the seat in front of yours to help turn your steerage seat into first-class accommodations.
Promising review: "Loved this on my two five-hour flights this weekend! Made such a difference to prop my feet up. Plus I could swing them a little back and forth which helps to move around a bit and get the blood flowing. I used it both with shoes on and off, and works great. The adjustable strap came in handy for the two different flights that had different heights of trays. I’m tall with long legs and was able to bend enough to feel comfortable. Highly recommend. Also rolls up small for easy carry on." —ZZZZ
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
2. A box of wart-removing pads that'll help you say goodbye to your extra growth faster than it'll take you to name it. Apply it just like a bandage and voila — see ya later!
Promising review: "This stuff works! I’ve never had a wart in my life! At first I thought it was a small callus but as months went by it was getting larger. I started to google and realized I had a plantar wart on my thumb! Eww, embarrassing! So I got the freeze off and thought 'This has to work!' Nope! I tried the freeze off three times and nothing! I than realized the same thing was happening on my other thumb, a small callus but I knew that the wart had spread! Now I was desperate to get rid of them and knew I had waited too long! Bought the invisible strips and it removed my small wart in four days and my big wart in eight!! I couldn’t believe it. I left strips on for two days then pulled back the dead skin with a cuticle clipper and reapplied! My bigger wart was a little tougher to removed and I had irritated my skin trying to cut it out, so I left it alone for few days before reapplying strip and by the second 48-hour treatment, it was gone! I thought my skin would be damaged but it looks like nothing was ever there!" —Audrey N.
Get 14 pads from Amazon for $6.96.
3. A hydrocortisone ear treatment that'll help your pet's ears feel better. Designed for cats and dogs, this treatment soothes ear infections, redness, and inflammation caused by bacteria, fungi, and yeast. Simply squirt it in and let it get to work.
Promising review: "I was hoping this eat drop was everything everyone said it was. Thankfully this drop has been life-changing for us. My 1-year-old has had ear infection after ear infection for at least seven months. Just like everyone else, multiple different treatments, doctor's visits, etc. and no relief. It may appear to go away but comes back quick and bad. She always scratched it until it was bleeding. I was so excited to get these drops in the mail. As soon as they arrived I started treating her. She has made huge improvements! Before now, she wouldn't even let me look at her ear. Her ear was swollen and bloody, now it looks just like the other one! She is so much happier now! Will definitely continue using this product to keep my baby girl happy and healthy!" –KrisBarn
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in two sizes).
4. A denture cleaner because, despite brushing your retainer each night, it's somehow coated in some weird white film. These fizzing tablets will blast away odor-causing bacteria, discoloration, and plaque from your Invisalign, retainers, dentures, night guards, and more.
5. A floral wrap dress which is perfect for anyone who is obsessed with flowers but refuses to wear pastel colors.
Promising review: "I searched through about 300 'cocktail dress with long sleeves' options before finding this gem! The material is great — it stands up to wrinkles/long car rides and doesn’t cling at all. The cut is (really) low so I got some skin/fabric tape to close it up. This is a large; a medium would probably have been too short. I love it!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in sizes S–3XL and in 16 prints).
6. A rolling cat kicker toy filled with an irresistible blend of catnip, valerian root, and silver vine that will keep your kitty entertained for hours.
Promising review: "Very happy with this! I got the small size, which works well as a roller toy. Both of our cats like it, but it works particularly well for our blind cat. The internal rattle helps him track it, and he can grab onto the textured sisal really well. Highly recommended, especially if your cat has sight issues!" —
Hoffnpaw Pet Toys is a small Etsy shop based in Chicago, Illinois.
Get it from Hoffnpaw Pet Toys on Etsy for $14.50+ (available in three sizes and four colors).
7. A tomato knife that'll be tomat-oh so satisfying to use when you're making a salad and plan to chop 'til ya drop!
Promising review: "I love this knife! I stumbled upon a description when I was shopping for a sushi knife. It was so cheap, I decided to take a chance. Wow. It is such a great little knife. Yes, it works perfectly on soft tomatoes. But, to be honest, I use it for many other fruits and vegetables. It is amazingly sharp, the serrated edge is very effective, and it has a great feel in my hand." —Jane S.
Get it from Amazon for $9.90.
8. A three-tier fruit bowl storage sitch sure to own all kinds of ooohs and ahhhs from anyone lucky enough to visit your kitchen.
10. A phone and tablet holder perfect for relaxing and watching Netflix on the plane, bus, or train, without having to uncomfortably hold your phone the entire time.
Promising review: "This thing is an incredible game changer to travel with. I used to work to try to come up with ways to prop up my phone, now that's not an issue. And when I'm done, I just press this flat again and it stores in the back pocket of my headphone case. Honestly, I don't think people are going to be surprised when they get these for Christmas with how much I talk about this convenient little piece." —Adrienne Cornfield
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
11. An ingenious sandwich cutter and sealer so you can make your own Smuckers Uncrustables copycats at home without spending nearly $10 for a box. Prepare for your life to be *utterly butterly* changed.
Promising review: "These have been a GAME-CHANGER in this house!! My son has always begged me for Uncrustables but my wallet didn’t agree with them. I LOVE being able to make them at home and customize them to exactly what they would like them filled with! I make two weeks' worth of sandwiches at a time and store them in sandwich bags in the freezer so in the morning during the school year we can just grab and go! Love them!" —Katherine Smaczniak
Get it from Amazon for $17.96
12. A linen bib pant that'll keep your legs nice and cool while also being one of your most adorable outfits.
13. AirFly Pro, which is a wireless transmitter that'll connect your AirPods (or any wireless headphones) to the headphone jack on the flight so you're not forced to buy those crappy airplane earbuds. It has a battery life of 16+ hours so you don't have to worry about any interruptions on long flights.
AirFly Pro also comes with a USB-C charging cable, travel pouch, keychain holder, quick start guide, and manual.
Promising review: "Ever since I purchased my wireless Bose earbuds, I always hated having to use another set when I was on an airplane with the seat-back entertainment system. I tried many different models to connect the system to my Bluetooth headsets until I came across this one, and it is amazing! It seamlessly connects to my headset, very clear and reliable audio, and it takes the stress away from having to carry multiple headsets! Thank you!!!" —Ryan Malloy
Get it from Amazon for $42.49 (available in five options).
14. A pack of AirPod cleaners for folks who wanna hear their true crime podcast. Squish the flexible square into your AirPod speaker, peel it off, and gasp in horror at the ear goop that's been dulling the sound quality.
Promising review: "Great stuff that absolutely works! I had been using plugin headphones because my old iPhone 6S was getting old and I was having difficulty hearing from the speakers. I heard about this from a friend and it’s like I have a new phone! Worked immediately. Sound and clarity like before. I can’t believe how easy it was to use and the great difference it makes. Thanks!" —Bridget S
Get 24 from Amazon for $15.99.
15. A versatile linen dress that's bound to become your new favorite wardrobe piece. My apologies to all of your other dresses that will never see the light of day once this perfect item arrives.
LelaSilk is based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Promising review: "Absolutely gorgeous! Fits so well, and there are different buttons sewn into the dress to help adjust the size. I'm in love with this dress. I'd wear it every day if I could." —Laura B
16. A nose wax kit for anyone who is fully aware of how painful tweezing nose hairs is. If you want a practically painless system that'll let you breathe easy (literally) THIS is it!
Pulling nose hair straight from the root will give you results that can last up to FOUR weeks! With this kit you'll have 100 grams of nose wax beads, 30 wax applicators, 10 mustache protectors, a measuring cup, and 15 paper cups at your disposal.
Promising review: "I highly recommend this product. The instructions were super easy to follow and it worked perfectly! I was a little nervous to pull the sticks out once the two minutes were up, however it didn't even hurt. I expected it to hurt momentarily and my eyes to water, but neither was true! If you wanna get rid of them pesky nose hairs...snag this product!!!" —Julie J.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
17. A book tracker bookmark you can fill out as you read. Once you finish a book, all you have to do is color in one of the spines, write the book's title, and then use the bookmark for your next read.
18. A wooden children's "knife" so your little one can safely help out in the kitchen without fear of injury. Kids think it's super fun, while parents can breathe easy knowing there are not sharp blades involved.
19. A dental health powder you simply sprinkle onto your pup's food as if you're a magical fairy giving them the mystical gift of clean teeth and fresh breath.
Promising review: "I began to use this product on my Doberman at about 1 year. He is now 4 years old, and the vet says his teeth and gums are amazing. I have never done any dental work with him and do not brush his teeth. He has fresh breath and no tooth decay or gum issues. I absolutely credit Perio Support for his healthy mouth and will always use it on my dogs." —HappytoGrill
Get it from Amazon for $16.
20. A eucalyptus and lavender shower/bath pouch that'll help give you a spa experience right from the comfort of home. These may also help provide some relief from colds, congestions, and stress.
21. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint becomes one with your skin with a luscious, buildable formula that offers a soft pigment and won't leave you with a cracked kisser. It comes with a precision applicator that moves with the natural shape of your lips, so huzzah! Applying signature shades just got even easier.
22. A pack of food spikes to nourish your plants for up to two months continuously. It's a lot easier than constantly squirting liquid fertilizer on them.
Promising review: "I swear by these plant food spikes!!! The package says they are for indoor plants, but I actually use them for all of my outdoor plants, especially my herbs. I first tried these after planting some basil and other herbs that seemed to be taking an eternity to grow. I figured I'd give them a try since they were so inexpensive and wow!!!!! Within just a few days, my plants had grown more than double what they had grown in the previous several weeks!! One of my friends (who also enjoys gardening) came over to my house and was in awe of how big and healthy all of my herbs were. When I told her about these spikes, she went straight from my house to purchase some and had the exact same growth results." —GatorDO17
Get a pack of 24 spikes from Amazon for $2.87.
23. Pickle's Potions & Lotions Hoof Healer nourishes and soothes your cracked, rough heels and feet so you won't want to hide them when it comes time to wear sandals. Everyone will think you were just ~barn~ with pretty feet!
Owner Kristin Mutchler runs this small business out of Wayne, Maine. And FYI, Hoof Healer was an Editor's Choice winner in the Beauty Shortlist Awards this year!
Promising review: "I love the packaging! I've been using the product for over a week and the results are stunning! My soles are not as rough or cracked anymore, giving me boosted confidence to show off my feet this summer! Thank you!!" —Alyssa
24. A shower door cleaner to remove any stubborn hard water spots and have your glass looking so clean you might accidentally walk into it.
Promising review: "This product works beautifully. I tried a lot of products to remove the hard water from my glass shower. I have to admit the first time I used it with a cloth it was not very effective. The second time I used a non abrasive sponge for glass, it turned out beautiful just like the first day the glass was installed." —EJP
Get it from Amazon for $11.62.
25. A mini comb that'll detangle and gently remove any eye boogers getting in the way of your pet's gorgeous peepers. The comb does the hard work so you don't have to touch any gross goo with your bare hands.
Promising review: "My cockapoo had tear staining as a pup but as an adult he just gets that goop in the corner of his inner eyes. Sometimes I don’t catch the goop fast enough and it hardens in his muzzle. Even when I do, the goop is slimy and difficult to remove even with dog wipes. This tool is a miracle! Small, light weight and a good value for the price. Just one comb through and I got the sticky wet goop. A few more comb throughs and I found eye gunk that was buried in his muzzle. Most importantly, this comb removed the debris without causing any discomfort to my pooch. In fact, he seemed to enjoy it! Just look at the pictures." —Joanna
Get it from Amazon for $5.95.
26. A knee stabilizer band for knee pain relief both in the short term *and* long term, whether you get it from running, hiking, team sports, or jumping up and down every time you hear a Bruno Mars song start playing at a wedding reception.
Promising review: "I have suffered from chronic knee pain while running for years now after experiencing an injury. With running being one of my hobbies, I thought I’d never run again without being in extreme pain. These little contraptions have changed my life. I now run without even the slightest pain in my knee. The only thing is that it’s kinda uncomfortable without long pants on. But that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to take for no pain. I’d highly recommend." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of two from Amazon for $13.88 (available in four colors).
27. Glossier Boy Brow Gel amplifies brows by thickening and shaping them while adding color to fill them in. With organic waxes for a flexible hold, olive oil for nourishment, and collagen to condition, you get full brows that are still natural. Brows need some lovin' too!
We also love this at BuzzFeed! Check out our full Glossier Boy Brow review. This gel is free of alcohol, fragrance, and parabens. It's also cruelty-free, hypoallergenic, ophthalmologist-tested, and dermatologist-tested.
Promising review: "This is by far the best brow product that has ever existed. The formula isn’t too crunchy, it doesn’t smell weird, and it doesn’t smear. It makes my brows look beyond what I ever dreamed they would look like. This product volumizes and thickens my brows perfectly. I’ve already recommended Boy Brow to everyone I know!" —Jade
Get it from Glossier for $16 (available in five shades).
28. A pair of compression ankle braces so you can still reap the benefits of compression socks while rocking something more inconspicuous.
Promising review: "I have to say I bought these for my daughter who complains about her severe foot pain from standing all day at her job in the pharmacy and read many reviews on these socks so I purchased, and they are the bomb! My daughter wants more and wears them at night and every day, even when not working. She says she has so much relief! Don't hesitate to buy these. They really do work!" —Danielle McMiller
Get them from Amazon for $17.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and eight colors).
29. A Cantu Coil shea butter detangling spray you can use in conjunction with the brush, as it will make your hair softer, making it even easier to brush through it.
Promising Review: "My daughter has biracial hair with fine curls that tangle so easily. This has changed our morning routines for the better! My daughter used to cry, scream, and fight me when I did her hair, but now using this stuff and the new gentle brush, she lets me do her hair without any tears." —Erin G
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
30. A set of wad-free pads to prevent your sheets from tangling in the wash and not actually drying. These'll save you from having to run the dryer multiple times.
Wad-Free is a small biz that was launched during the pandemic. Cyndi, the founder, learned CAD (computer-aided design) to create the pads.
Promising review: "Wow!!! You wonder if things like this really work and well, I can absolutely confirm it does! First, I was impressed that the package came with two of the devices because I was only expecting one. So there was one for the fitted sheet, and the flat sheet. Finally, I tried it out and not only did my sheets NOT wad up, but they also came out of the dryer feeling fresher, more dry, and unwrinkled! I will be buying a set of these for each of my immediate family members and close friends! What a great gift!!!" —katy
Get it from Amazon for $18.99.
31. Essence's Lash Princess Mascara lengthens and gives you those dreamy, fluttery lashes you dream of in just a few swipes! It frames your peepers so prettily and effortlessly, that you'll wanna take a ton of pics for proof.
Promising review: "I have to be honest, for a 'cheap' three-pack mascara, I did NOT have high expectations. These, however, exceeded my expectations and went MUCH MUCH farther. I had been buying a certain $25/tube brand (rhymes with truepique) and I like these just as much!! I’m saving a TON of money and like my lashes just as much." —Liz
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
32. Prevent your crisper drawers from looking like a farmers market graveyard by lining them in produce life extenders that'll help keep your fruits and veggies fresher for longer.
The longer those fruits and veggies stay alive, the less likely you'll have to clean up rotting produce! These liners are made of anti-mold, moisture-absorbing material and can be trimmed to size.
Promising review: "I have had them in my vegetable drawer for just about 10 days. The most notable result was that strawberries that I purchased were still fresh after more than a week. Excellent product." —Katrina
Get a set of four from Amazon for $9.95.
Find even more help with our tricks to make your groceries last longer.
33. A roll keeper storage solution perfect for holding 16 rolled-up clothing items. It's especially great for T-shirts — like all the ones you've collected from traveling or going to concerts.
The Roll Keeper is based in Kelso, Washington.
Promising review: "I was curious when I first saw this enough that I bought it. Such a GREAT concept! I have little drawer space and have been struggling with storing shirts, and this was a fantastic solution. Loving it!" —rurstadt
34. A magical little pack of Affresh washing machine cleaner wipes designed to help remove any build-up and residue on your appliance — it's also made of a thick material that won't tear when you start wiping away.
Promising review: "These wipes are worth the money spent! I have tried other disinfecting wipes, rag/cleaner, etc. in the past. These wipes made the job much easier and faster! It only took one wipe to wipe my front load down. The biggest impact was cleaning the rubber surround! I could not believe how much easier this made the task. Just took minutes! Life-changing product!" —AmazSD
Get a pack of 24 wipes from Amazon for $4.96.
35. Some Wondercide Spray – it uses natural essential oils to repel and prevent fleas, ticks, and mosquitos that neither you nor your pets feel like dealing with. They're a gentle, yet powerful alternative to monthly treatments, collars, pills, chewables, and other pest repellents, so you can feel good about using them on puppies, kittens, and senior pets as well!
Promising review: "We never had problems with ticks or fleas while living in the city, but six months ago we moved to the country. Our two dogs (Doberman and small pit bull mix) run around outside and sometimes in the woods on our property. We started finding ticks on them. The vet recommended $50+ collars 'that most other owners buy for their dogs.' We scoffed at the expense for two dogs. I had remembered seeing this product on Shark Tank and had saved it on my lists here. Started using it on our dogs three months ago, Doberman has had not one tick and the pit bull had one, on the back of his ear, which we found super quick. This has been a great natural product to use out here. And there are tons of ticks. I think I'm going to start using it for myself per reading other reviews." —KitKat
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in four sizes and scents).