We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hands-free (rotating!) phone mount designed for use on all airlines — not only can you mount it to the tray table, but to the arm of a chair or any flat surface, so you'll be able to stream content easy as pie.
Promising review: "I bought this nifty gadget about six months for a multi-leg, ultra-long-haul trip and it more than held up the entire duration. I was able to finagle it to fit the tray tables on different planes and like others, I find the height just nice when clamped onto a stowed tray table. It also works on my roller carry-on handle during layovers. However, I find myself using it a lot outside of travel too! Work-wise, I've clamped it onto my office desk shelving to hold my phone at eye level beside my computer. At home, I simply clamped it to a deck of cards and it turns into a versatile stand that I can place on any flat surface. Heck, I've been using it to hold my phone comfortably at eye level while watching videos in bed. It's extremely well-built and I find myself fidgeting with it all the time. Thus far it still feels solid and I don't anticipate breaking it any time soon. Even if it does break, I'll be happy to buy another one or two of it!" —Earendil
Get it from Amazon for $12.97.
2. Or a shower phone mount so you can continue listening to your podcast, catching up on YouTuber drama, or finishing up that last episode of The Handmaid's Tale while getting yourself clean. What a time to be alive!
One of the coolest things about this mount is that you can still touch your screen even when it's inside the case. This makes it *so* easy to skip songs until you find the perfect one for rinsing shampoo off.
Promising review: "My girlfriend was always taking her phone to the shower. I have been looking for a phone mount on the shower for a while now and its just the product that I have been looking for. The adhesive looks extremely strong. It can even fit my huge Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G phone. You can even use the touchscreen while showering!! The sound doesn't distort inside the mount when playing music. Tested the splash-proof a couple of times and it looks like it does the job! My girlfriend loves it." —Yong Park
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in two colors).
3. A calming artificial eucalyptus wall hanging to add some ~~zen~~ to your bedroom space and make that morning alarm feel a little less like the universe reached out and hit you in the face.
4. A bottle of Cetaphil Gentle Clear face wash with creamy, perfectly lathering texture that'll make you feel SO clean while still being gentle and calming on your temperamental skin.
It's made with 2% salicylic acid which is great if you suffer from acne too! (Like me!)
Promising review: "I have combination skin, but most products tend to dry my face causing discoloration, but this face wash is perfect. My face never felt this smooth. It really cleans without drying the face." —Davia Thomas
Get it from Amazon for $11.49.
5. A turtleneck if you're looking to build a capsule wardrobe this fall and need a versatile top that'll look good with everything.
Promising review: "I am loving this sweater! This chunky-style sweater is so cute and the perfect fall sweater! It looks so cute paired with shorts or jeans! It fits true to size and is super comfortable! It is the perfect chunky sweater and is going to be my fave for fall!!!" —Raider
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in eight colors).
6. A camisole strap bralette that is — hello, lace — the epitome of love at first sight. Throw in the fact that the below is super comfy *and* can be layered underneath V-neck tops? I mean, someone pinch me. I had no idea this level of perfection could exist.
Promising review: "I am typically 34–36 DD, and have always worn expensive underwire bras. I was dying to try a wire-free bralette, but super skeptical about the amount of support and lift I would find. These bras are so super comfortable, give amazing support and are beautiful. I've been wearing them for about four months now (size L), and they haven't stretched out. I even bought some for my friends because I want everyone to feel this comfortable in a bra." —lmh
Get it from Amazon for $8+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in nine colors).
7. A Shoe Slotz Space-Saving Storage Unit that'll take your chaotic closet from messy to organized in a flash. These allow pairs of shoes to be stacked one shoe on top of the other instead of side by side (which takes up too much precious closet space)!
"This product SAVED MY SHOES! I have an awkward set of built-in shelves in my closet, and it was the only place I wanted to put my shoes. As you can see from the before pic (above), it was a big mess; my shoes were piled on top of each other and getting really dirty. Traditional shoe caddies or boxes didn't really work because there's not much horizontal space, so I tried the Shoe Slotz. It fixed the problem perfectly! Because the design smartly stacks one shoe on top of the other, you save 50% of the space you'd normally use to store your shoes." —Sally Elshorafa
Promising review: "I will spare you the horrific 'before' picture of the complete nightmare that was my closet floor. Just imagine a dusty mess with shoes thrown all over each other in a sad attempt at giving some appearance of order, and you will have a good idea of why buying this shoe organizer was one of the best ideas I've had this year. The floor now looks so neat and tidy I can't believe my eyes every time I open my closet doors." —Veronica
Get it from Amazon for $26.99.
8. An adjustable footrest you can attach to the seat in front of yours to help turn your steerage seat into first-class accommodations.
Promising review: "Loved this on my two five-hour flights this weekend! Made such a difference to prop my feet up. Plus I could swing them a little back and forth which helps to move around a bit and get the blood flowing. I used it both with shoes on and off, and works great. The adjustable strap came in handy for the two different flights that had different heights of trays. I’m tall with long legs and was able to bend enough to feel comfortable. Highly recommend. Also rolls up small for easy carry on." —ZZZZ
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
9. A box of wart-removing pads that'll help you say goodbye to your extra growth faster than it'll take you to name it. Apply it just like a bandage and voila — see ya later!
Promising review: "This stuff works! I’ve never had a wart in my life! At first I thought it was a small callus but as months went by it was getting larger. I started to google and realized I had a plantar wart on my thumb! Eww, embarrassing! So I got the freeze off and thought 'This has to work!' Nope! I tried the freeze off three times and nothing! I than realized the same thing was happening on my other thumb, a small callus but I knew that the wart had spread! Now I was desperate to get rid of them and knew I had waited too long! Bought the invisible strips and it removed my small wart in four days and my big wart in eight!! I couldn’t believe it. I left strips on for two days then pulled back the dead skin with a cuticle clipper and reapplied! My bigger wart was a little tougher to removed and I had irritated my skin trying to cut it out, so I left it alone for few days before reapplying strip and by the second 48-hour treatment, it was gone! I thought my skin would be damaged but it looks like nothing was ever there!" —Audrey N.
Get 14 pads from Amazon for $6.96.
10. A hydrocortisone ear treatment that'll help your pet's ears feel better. Designed for cats and dogs, this treatment soothes ear infections, redness, and inflammation caused by bacteria, fungi, and yeast. Simply squirt it in and let it get to work.
Promising review: "I was hoping this eat drop was everything everyone said it was. Thankfully this drop has been life-changing for us. My 1-year-old has had ear infection after ear infection for at least seven months. Just like everyone else, multiple different treatments, doctor's visits, etc. and no relief. It may appear to go away but comes back quick and bad. She always scratched it until it was bleeding. I was so excited to get these drops in the mail. As soon as they arrived I started treating her. She has made huge improvements! Before now, she wouldn't even let me look at her ear. Her ear was swollen and bloody, now it looks just like the other one! She is so much happier now! Will definitely continue using this product to keep my baby girl happy and healthy!" –KrisBarn
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in two sizes).
11. A denture cleaner because, despite brushing your retainer each night, it's somehow coated in some weird white film. These fizzing tablets will blast away odor-causing bacteria, discoloration, and plaque from your Invisalign, retainers, dentures, night guards, and more.
12. A rolling cat kicker toy filled with an irresistible blend of catnip, valerian root, and silver vine that will keep your kitty entertained for hours.
Promising review: "Very happy with this! I got the small size, which works well as a roller toy. Both of our cats like it, but it works particularly well for our blind cat. The internal rattle helps him track it, and he can grab onto the textured sisal really well. Highly recommended, especially if your cat has sight issues!" —
Hoffnpaw Pet Toys is a small Etsy shop based in Chicago, Illinois.
Get it from Hoffnpaw Pet Toys on Etsy for $14.50+ (available in three sizes and four colors).
13. A tomato knife that'll be tomat-oh so satisfying to use when you're making a salad and plan to chop 'til ya drop!
Promising review: "I love this knife! I stumbled upon a description when I was shopping for a sushi knife. It was so cheap, I decided to take a chance. Wow. It is such a great little knife. Yes, it works perfectly on soft tomatoes. But, to be honest, I use it for many other fruits and vegetables. It is amazingly sharp, the serrated edge is very effective, and it has a great feel in my hand." —Jane S.
Get it from Amazon for $9.90.
14. A three-tier fruit bowl storage sitch sure to own all kinds of ooohs and ahhhs from anyone lucky enough to visit your kitchen.
16. A phone and tablet holder perfect for relaxing and watching Netflix on the plane, bus, or train, without having to uncomfortably hold your phone the entire time.
Promising review: "This thing is an incredible game changer to travel with. I used to work to try to come up with ways to prop up my phone, now that's not an issue. And when I'm done, I just press this flat again and it stores in the back pocket of my headphone case. Honestly, I don't think people are going to be surprised when they get these for Christmas with how much I talk about this convenient little piece." —Adrienne Cornfield
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
17. An ingenious sandwich cutter and sealer so you can make your own Smuckers Uncrustables copycats at home without spending nearly $10 for a box. Prepare for your life to be *utterly butterly* changed.
Promising review: "These have been a GAME-CHANGER in this house!! My son has always begged me for Uncrustables but my wallet didn’t agree with them. I LOVE being able to make them at home and customize them to exactly what they would like them filled with! I make two weeks' worth of sandwiches at a time and store them in sandwich bags in the freezer so in the morning during the school year we can just grab and go! Love them!" —Katherine Smaczniak
Get it from Amazon for $17.96
18. A linen bib pant that'll keep your legs nice and cool while also being one of your most adorable outfits.
19. AirFly Pro, which is a wireless transmitter that'll connect your AirPods (or any wireless headphones) to the headphone jack on the flight so you're not forced to buy those crappy airplane earbuds. It has a battery life of 16+ hours so you don't have to worry about any interruptions on long flights.
AirFly Pro also comes with a USB-C charging cable, travel pouch, keychain holder, quick start guide, and manual.
Promising review: "Ever since I purchased my wireless Bose earbuds, I always hated having to use another set when I was on an airplane with the seat-back entertainment system. I tried many different models to connect the system to my Bluetooth headsets until I came across this one, and it is amazing! It seamlessly connects to my headset, very clear and reliable audio, and it takes the stress away from having to carry multiple headsets! Thank you!!!" —Ryan Malloy
Get it from Amazon for $42.49 (available in five options).
20. A pack of AirPod cleaners for folks who wanna hear their true crime podcast. Squish the flexible square into your AirPod speaker, peel it off, and gasp in horror at the ear goop that's been dulling the sound quality.
Promising review: "Great stuff that absolutely works! I had been using plugin headphones because my old iPhone 6S was getting old and I was having difficulty hearing from the speakers. I heard about this from a friend and it’s like I have a new phone! Worked immediately. Sound and clarity like before. I can’t believe how easy it was to use and the great difference it makes. Thanks!" —Bridget S
Get 24 from Amazon for $15.99.
21. A nose wax kit for anyone who is fully aware of how painful tweezing nose hairs is. If you want a practically painless system that'll let you breathe easy (literally) THIS is it!
Pulling nose hair straight from the root will give you results that can last up to FOUR weeks! With this kit you'll have 100 grams of nose wax beads, 30 wax applicators, 10 mustache protectors, a measuring cup, and 15 paper cups at your disposal.
Promising review: "I highly recommend this product. The instructions were super easy to follow and it worked perfectly! I was a little nervous to pull the sticks out once the two minutes were up, however it didn't even hurt. I expected it to hurt momentarily and my eyes to water, but neither was true! If you wanna get rid of them pesky nose hairs...snag this product!!!" —Julie J.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.