Just A Bunch Of Products Our Readers Love (No, Like Seriously)
This post has everything, from a beautiful linen dress to a nose waxing kit to a thing that'll clean my AirPods — and even a vaccine card holder. We really mean everything.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hands-free (rotating!) phone mount designed for use on all airlines — not only can you mount it to the tray table, but to the arm of a chair or any flat surface, so you'll be able to stream content easy as pie.
Promising review: "I bought this nifty gadget about six months for a multi-leg, ultra-long-haul trip and it more than held up the entire duration. I was able to finagle it to fit the tray tables on different planes and like others, I find the height just nice when clamped onto a stowed tray table. It also works on my roller carry-on handle during layovers. However, I find myself using it a lot outside of travel too! Work-wise, I've clamped it onto my office desk shelving to hold my phone at eye level beside my computer. At home, I simply clamped it to a deck of cards and it turns into a versatile stand that I can place on any flat surface. Heck, I've been using it to hold my phone comfortably at eye level while watching videos in bed. It's extremely well-built and I find myself fidgeting with it all the time. Thus far it still feels solid and I don't anticipate breaking it any time soon. Even if it does break, I'll be happy to buy another one or two of it!" —Earendil
Get it from Amazon for $12.97.
2. Or a shower phone mount so you can continue listening to your podcast, catching up on YouTuber drama, or finishing up that last episode of The Handmaid's Tale while getting yourself clean. What a time to be alive!
One of the coolest things about this mount is that you can still touch your screen even when it's inside the case. This makes it *so* easy to skip songs until you find the perfect one for rinsing shampoo off.
Promising review: "My girlfriend was always taking her phone to the shower. I have been looking for a phone mount on the shower for a while now and its just the product that I have been looking for. The adhesive looks extremely strong. It can even fit my huge Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G phone. You can even use the touchscreen while showering!! The sound doesn't distort inside the mount when playing music. Tested the splash-proof a couple of times and it looks like it does the job! My girlfriend loves it." —Yong Park
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in two colors).
3. A calming artificial eucalyptus wall hanging to add some ~~zen~~ to your bedroom space and make that morning alarm feel a little less like the universe reached out and hit you in the face.
4. A bottle of Cetaphil Gentle Clear face wash with creamy, perfectly lathering texture that'll make you feel SO clean while still being gentle and calming on your temperamental skin.
It's made with 2% salicylic acid which is great if you suffer from acne too! (Like me!)
Promising review: "I have combination skin, but most products tend to dry my face causing discoloration, but this face wash is perfect. My face never felt this smooth. It really cleans without drying the face." —Davia Thomas
Get it from Amazon for $11.49.
5. A turtleneck if you're looking to build a capsule wardrobe this fall and need a versatile top that'll look good with everything.
Promising review: "I am loving this sweater! This chunky-style sweater is so cute and the perfect fall sweater! It looks so cute paired with shorts or jeans! It fits true to size and is super comfortable! It is the perfect chunky sweater and is going to be my fave for fall!!!" —Raider
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in eight colors).
6. A camisole strap bralette that is — hello, lace — the epitome of love at first sight. Throw in the fact that the below is super comfy *and* can be layered underneath V-neck tops? I mean, someone pinch me. I had no idea this level of perfection could exist.
Promising review: "I am typically 34–36 DD, and have always worn expensive underwire bras. I was dying to try a wire-free bralette, but super skeptical about the amount of support and lift I would find. These bras are so super comfortable, give amazing support and are beautiful. I've been wearing them for about four months now (size L), and they haven't stretched out. I even bought some for my friends because I want everyone to feel this comfortable in a bra." —lmh
Get it from Amazon for $8+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in nine colors).
7. A Shoe Slotz Space-Saving Storage Unit that'll take your chaotic closet from messy to organized in a flash. These allow pairs of shoes to be stacked one shoe on top of the other instead of side by side (which takes up too much precious closet space)!
"This product SAVED MY SHOES! I have an awkward set of built-in shelves in my closet, and it was the only place I wanted to put my shoes. As you can see from the before pic (above), it was a big mess; my shoes were piled on top of each other and getting really dirty. Traditional shoe caddies or boxes didn't really work because there's not much horizontal space, so I tried the Shoe Slotz. It fixed the problem perfectly! Because the design smartly stacks one shoe on top of the other, you save 50% of the space you'd normally use to store your shoes." —Sally Elshorafa
Promising review: "I will spare you the horrific 'before' picture of the complete nightmare that was my closet floor. Just imagine a dusty mess with shoes thrown all over each other in a sad attempt at giving some appearance of order, and you will have a good idea of why buying this shoe organizer was one of the best ideas I've had this year. The floor now looks so neat and tidy I can't believe my eyes every time I open my closet doors." —Veronica
Get it from Amazon for $26.99.
8. An adjustable footrest you can attach to the seat in front of yours to help turn your steerage seat into first-class accommodations.
Promising review: "Loved this on my two five-hour flights this weekend! Made such a difference to prop my feet up. Plus I could swing them a little back and forth which helps to move around a bit and get the blood flowing. I used it both with shoes on and off, and works great. The adjustable strap came in handy for the two different flights that had different heights of trays. I’m tall with long legs and was able to bend enough to feel comfortable. Highly recommend. Also rolls up small for easy carry on." —ZZZZ
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
9. A box of wart-removing pads that'll help you say goodbye to your extra growth faster than it'll take you to name it. Apply it just like a bandage and voila — see ya later!
Promising review: "This stuff works! I’ve never had a wart in my life! At first I thought it was a small callus but as months went by it was getting larger. I started to google and realized I had a plantar wart on my thumb! Eww, embarrassing! So I got the freeze off and thought 'This has to work!' Nope! I tried the freeze off three times and nothing! I than realized the same thing was happening on my other thumb, a small callus but I knew that the wart had spread! Now I was desperate to get rid of them and knew I had waited too long! Bought the invisible strips and it removed my small wart in four days and my big wart in eight!! I couldn’t believe it. I left strips on for two days then pulled back the dead skin with a cuticle clipper and reapplied! My bigger wart was a little tougher to removed and I had irritated my skin trying to cut it out, so I left it alone for few days before reapplying strip and by the second 48-hour treatment, it was gone! I thought my skin would be damaged but it looks like nothing was ever there!" —Audrey N.
Get 14 pads from Amazon for $6.96.
10. A hydrocortisone ear treatment that'll help your pet's ears feel better. Designed for cats and dogs, this treatment soothes ear infections, redness, and inflammation caused by bacteria, fungi, and yeast. Simply squirt it in and let it get to work.
Promising review: "I was hoping this eat drop was everything everyone said it was. Thankfully this drop has been life-changing for us. My 1-year-old has had ear infection after ear infection for at least seven months. Just like everyone else, multiple different treatments, doctor's visits, etc. and no relief. It may appear to go away but comes back quick and bad. She always scratched it until it was bleeding. I was so excited to get these drops in the mail. As soon as they arrived I started treating her. She has made huge improvements! Before now, she wouldn't even let me look at her ear. Her ear was swollen and bloody, now it looks just like the other one! She is so much happier now! Will definitely continue using this product to keep my baby girl happy and healthy!" –KrisBarn
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in two sizes).
11. A denture cleaner because, despite brushing your retainer each night, it's somehow coated in some weird white film. These fizzing tablets will blast away odor-causing bacteria, discoloration, and plaque from your Invisalign, retainers, dentures, night guards, and more.
12. A rolling cat kicker toy filled with an irresistible blend of catnip, valerian root, and silver vine that will keep your kitty entertained for hours.
Promising review: "Very happy with this! I got the small size, which works well as a roller toy. Both of our cats like it, but it works particularly well for our blind cat. The internal rattle helps him track it, and he can grab onto the textured sisal really well. Highly recommended, especially if your cat has sight issues!" —
Hoffnpaw Pet Toys is a small Etsy shop based in Chicago, Illinois.
Get it from Hoffnpaw Pet Toys on Etsy for $14.50+ (available in three sizes and four colors).
13. A tomato knife that'll be tomat-oh so satisfying to use when you're making a salad and plan to chop 'til ya drop!
Promising review: "I love this knife! I stumbled upon a description when I was shopping for a sushi knife. It was so cheap, I decided to take a chance. Wow. It is such a great little knife. Yes, it works perfectly on soft tomatoes. But, to be honest, I use it for many other fruits and vegetables. It is amazingly sharp, the serrated edge is very effective, and it has a great feel in my hand." —Jane S.
Get it from Amazon for $9.90.
14. A three-tier fruit bowl storage sitch sure to own all kinds of ooohs and ahhhs from anyone lucky enough to visit your kitchen.
16. A phone and tablet holder perfect for relaxing and watching Netflix on the plane, bus, or train, without having to uncomfortably hold your phone the entire time.
Promising review: "This thing is an incredible game changer to travel with. I used to work to try to come up with ways to prop up my phone, now that's not an issue. And when I'm done, I just press this flat again and it stores in the back pocket of my headphone case. Honestly, I don't think people are going to be surprised when they get these for Christmas with how much I talk about this convenient little piece." —Adrienne Cornfield
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
17. An ingenious sandwich cutter and sealer so you can make your own Smuckers Uncrustables copycats at home without spending nearly $10 for a box. Prepare for your life to be *utterly butterly* changed.
Promising review: "These have been a GAME-CHANGER in this house!! My son has always begged me for Uncrustables but my wallet didn’t agree with them. I LOVE being able to make them at home and customize them to exactly what they would like them filled with! I make two weeks' worth of sandwiches at a time and store them in sandwich bags in the freezer so in the morning during the school year we can just grab and go! Love them!" —Katherine Smaczniak
Get it from Amazon for $17.96
18. A linen bib pant that'll keep your legs nice and cool while also being one of your most adorable outfits.
19. AirFly Pro, which is a wireless transmitter that'll connect your AirPods (or any wireless headphones) to the headphone jack on the flight so you're not forced to buy those crappy airplane earbuds. It has a battery life of 16+ hours so you don't have to worry about any interruptions on long flights.
AirFly Pro also comes with a USB-C charging cable, travel pouch, keychain holder, quick start guide, and manual.
Promising review: "Ever since I purchased my wireless Bose earbuds, I always hated having to use another set when I was on an airplane with the seat-back entertainment system. I tried many different models to connect the system to my Bluetooth headsets until I came across this one, and it is amazing! It seamlessly connects to my headset, very clear and reliable audio, and it takes the stress away from having to carry multiple headsets! Thank you!!!" —Ryan Malloy
Get it from Amazon for $42.49 (available in five options).
20. A pack of AirPod cleaners for folks who wanna hear their true crime podcast. Squish the flexible square into your AirPod speaker, peel it off, and gasp in horror at the ear goop that's been dulling the sound quality.
Promising review: "Great stuff that absolutely works! I had been using plugin headphones because my old iPhone 6S was getting old and I was having difficulty hearing from the speakers. I heard about this from a friend and it’s like I have a new phone! Worked immediately. Sound and clarity like before. I can’t believe how easy it was to use and the great difference it makes. Thanks!" —Bridget S
Get 24 from Amazon for $15.99.
21. A nose wax kit for anyone who is fully aware of how painful tweezing nose hairs is. If you want a practically painless system that'll let you breathe easy (literally) THIS is it!
Pulling nose hair straight from the root will give you results that can last up to FOUR weeks! With this kit you'll have 100 grams of nose wax beads, 30 wax applicators, 10 mustache protectors, a measuring cup, and 15 paper cups at your disposal.
Promising review: "I highly recommend this product. The instructions were super easy to follow and it worked perfectly! I was a little nervous to pull the sticks out once the two minutes were up, however it didn't even hurt. I expected it to hurt momentarily and my eyes to water, but neither was true! If you wanna get rid of them pesky nose hairs...snag this product!!!" —Julie J.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
22. A book tracker bookmark you can fill out as you read. Once you finish a book, all you have to do is color in one of the spines, write the book's title, and then use the bookmark for your next read.
23. A wooden children's "knife" so your little one can safely help out in the kitchen without fear of injury. Kids think it's super fun, while parents can breathe easy knowing there are not sharp blades involved.
24. A dental health powder you simply sprinkle onto your pup's food as if you're a magical fairy giving them the mystical gift of clean teeth and fresh breath.
Promising review: "I began to use this product on my Doberman at about 1 year. He is now 4 years old, and the vet says his teeth and gums are amazing. I have never done any dental work with him and do not brush his teeth. He has fresh breath and no tooth decay or gum issues. I absolutely credit Perio Support for his healthy mouth and will always use it on my dogs." —HappytoGrill
Get it from Amazon for $16.
25. A eucalyptus and lavender shower/bath pouch that'll help give you a spa experience right from the comfort of home. These may also help provide some relief from colds, congestions, and stress.
26. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint becomes one with your skin with a luscious, buildable formula that offers a soft pigment and won't leave you with a cracked kisser. It comes with a precision applicator that moves with the natural shape of your lips, so huzzah! Applying signature shades just got even easier.
27. A pack of food spikes to nourish your plants for up to two months continuously. It's a lot easier than constantly squirting liquid fertilizer on them.
Promising review: "I swear by these plant food spikes!!! The package says they are for indoor plants, but I actually use them for all of my outdoor plants, especially my herbs. I first tried these after planting some basil and other herbs that seemed to be taking an eternity to grow. I figured I'd give them a try since they were so inexpensive and wow!!!!! Within just a few days, my plants had grown more than double what they had grown in the previous several weeks!! One of my friends (who also enjoys gardening) came over to my house and was in awe of how big and healthy all of my herbs were. When I told her about these spikes, she went straight from my house to purchase some and had the exact same growth results." —GatorDO17
Get a pack of 24 spikes from Amazon for $2.87.
28. Pickle's Potions & Lotions Hoof Healer nourishes and soothes your cracked, rough heels and feet so you won't want to hide them when it comes time to wear sandals. Everyone will think you were just ~barn~ with pretty feet!
Owner Kristin Mutchler runs this small business out of Wayne, Maine. And FYI, Hoof Healer was an Editor's Choice winner in the Beauty Shortlist Awards this year!
Promising review: "I love the packaging! I've been using the product for over a week and the results are stunning! My soles are not as rough or cracked anymore, giving me boosted confidence to show off my feet this summer! Thank you!!" —Alyssa
29. A shower door cleaner to remove any stubborn hard water spots and have your glass looking so clean you might accidentally walk into it.
Promising review: "This product works beautifully. I tried a lot of products to remove the hard water from my glass shower. I have to admit the first time I used it with a cloth it was not very effective. The second time I used a non abrasive sponge for glass, it turned out beautiful just like the first day the glass was installed." —EJP
Get it from Amazon for $11.62.
30. A mini comb that'll detangle and gently remove any eye boogers getting in the way of your pet's gorgeous peepers. The comb does the hard work so you don't have to touch any gross goo with your bare hands.
Promising review: "My cockapoo had tear staining as a pup but as an adult he just gets that goop in the corner of his inner eyes. Sometimes I don’t catch the goop fast enough and it hardens in his muzzle. Even when I do, the goop is slimy and difficult to remove even with dog wipes. This tool is a miracle! Small, light weight and a good value for the price. Just one comb through and I got the sticky wet goop. A few more comb throughs and I found eye gunk that was buried in his muzzle. Most importantly, this comb removed the debris without causing any discomfort to my pooch. In fact, he seemed to enjoy it! Just look at the pictures." —Joanna
Get it from Amazon for $5.95.
31. A knee stabilizer band for knee pain relief both in the short term *and* long term, whether you get it from running, hiking, team sports, or jumping up and down every time you hear a Bruno Mars song start playing at a wedding reception.
Promising review: "I have suffered from chronic knee pain while running for years now after experiencing an injury. With running being one of my hobbies, I thought I’d never run again without being in extreme pain. These little contraptions have changed my life. I now run without even the slightest pain in my knee. The only thing is that it’s kinda uncomfortable without long pants on. But that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to take for no pain. I’d highly recommend." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of two from Amazon for $13.88 (available in four colors).
32. Glossier Boy Brow Gel amplifies brows by thickening and shaping them while adding color to fill them in. With organic waxes for a flexible hold, olive oil for nourishment, and collagen to condition, you get full brows that are still natural. Brows need some lovin' too!
We also love this at BuzzFeed! Check out our full Glossier Boy Brow review. This gel is free of alcohol, fragrance, and parabens. It's also cruelty-free, hypoallergenic, ophthalmologist-tested, and dermatologist-tested.
Promising review: "This is by far the best brow product that has ever existed. The formula isn’t too crunchy, it doesn’t smell weird, and it doesn’t smear. It makes my brows look beyond what I ever dreamed they would look like. This product volumizes and thickens my brows perfectly. I’ve already recommended Boy Brow to everyone I know!" —Jade
Get it from Glossier for $16 (available in five shades).
33. A pair of compression ankle braces so you can still reap the benefits of compression socks while rocking something more inconspicuous.
Promising review: "I have to say I bought these for my daughter who complains about her severe foot pain from standing all day at her job in the pharmacy and read many reviews on these socks so I purchased, and they are the bomb! My daughter wants more and wears them at night and every day, even when not working. She says she has so much relief! Don't hesitate to buy these. They really do work!" —Danielle McMiller
Get them from Amazon for $17.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and eight colors).
34. A car diffuser to help give your vehicle a sweet scent. Am I the only one who is unreasonably excited at the thought about getting into my car and being greeted with the scent of fresh linens?
Amber & Wood Co. is woman-owned and based in Valparaiso, IN.
Promising review: "I love these little car diffusers so much! They are cute and very fragrant. I got Winter Mint, Orange, and Connie Pine Cone. I may get some more for each of my girlfriends as a gift." —Allison Hutzell
35. A Cantu Coil shea butter detangling spray you can use in conjunction with the brush, as it will make your hair softer, making it even easier to brush through it.
Promising Review: "My daughter has biracial hair with fine curls that tangle so easily. This has changed our morning routines for the better! My daughter used to cry, scream, and fight me when I did her hair, but now using this stuff and the new gentle brush, she lets me do her hair without any tears." —Erin G
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.