3. Women have excellent communication skills.
While men speak more words in a day, they “have a weaker command of language in social situations, use the same words repeatedly and pay unconvincing compliments,” research has shown. Meanwhile women have “superior communication skills” and use “a wider variety of words in social situations, while men struggled with their command of language.”
15. Sex toys for women sometimes beat the real thing.
21. The world’s largest landowner is a woman.
Queen Elizabeth II owns 6.6 billion acres of land worldwide in the U.K., Canada, and Australia along with the Falkland Islands and various other spots here and there. The second largest landowner is a dude, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, who owns a measly 547 million acres, or 12 percent of Elizabeth’s haul.
22. Women look slightly less awkward in many ice dancing costumes.
25. Only women can compete in rhythmic gymnastics.
Which is a really freaking fun sport that includes hula hoops. ‘Nuff said.
- Actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱