3. Women have excellent communication skills.
While men speak more words in a day, they “have a weaker command of language in social situations, use the same words repeatedly and pay unconvincing compliments,” research has shown. Meanwhile women have “superior communication skills” and use “a wider variety of words in social situations, while men struggled with their command of language.”
15. Sex toys for women sometimes beat the real thing.
21. The world’s largest landowner is a woman.
Queen Elizabeth II owns 6.6 billion acres of land worldwide in the U.K., Canada, and Australia along with the Falkland Islands and various other spots here and there. The second largest landowner is a dude, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, who owns a measly 547 million acres, or 12 percent of Elizabeth’s haul.
22. Women look slightly less awkward in many ice dancing costumes.
25. Only women can compete in rhythmic gymnastics.
Which is a really freaking fun sport that includes hula hoops. ‘Nuff said.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪