3. Women have excellent communication skills.
While men speak more words in a day, they “have a weaker command of language in social situations, use the same words repeatedly and pay unconvincing compliments,” research has shown. Meanwhile women have “superior communication skills” and use “a wider variety of words in social situations, while men struggled with their command of language.”
15. Sex toys for women sometimes beat the real thing.
21. The world’s largest landowner is a woman.
Queen Elizabeth II owns 6.6 billion acres of land worldwide in the U.K., Canada, and Australia along with the Falkland Islands and various other spots here and there. The second largest landowner is a dude, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, who owns a measly 547 million acres, or 12 percent of Elizabeth’s haul.
22. Women look slightly less awkward in many ice dancing costumes.
25. Only women can compete in rhythmic gymnastics.
Which is a really freaking fun sport that includes hula hoops. ‘Nuff said.
- Donald Trump and his supporters have filed lawsuits to stop Jill Stein's vote recount in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- Facebook scammers are profiting from pipeline protesters at Standing Rock by stealing Native American artwork.
- The death toll from Tennessee wildfires has risen 13. Hundreds of buildings are damaged.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿