3. Women have excellent communication skills.
While men speak more words in a day, they “have a weaker command of language in social situations, use the same words repeatedly and pay unconvincing compliments,” research has shown. Meanwhile women have “superior communication skills” and use “a wider variety of words in social situations, while men struggled with their command of language.”
15. Sex toys for women sometimes beat the real thing.
21. The world’s largest landowner is a woman.
Queen Elizabeth II owns 6.6 billion acres of land worldwide in the U.K., Canada, and Australia along with the Falkland Islands and various other spots here and there. The second largest landowner is a dude, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, who owns a measly 547 million acres, or 12 percent of Elizabeth’s haul.
22. Women look slightly less awkward in many ice dancing costumes.
25. Only women can compete in rhythmic gymnastics.
Which is a really freaking fun sport that includes hula hoops. ‘Nuff said.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.