We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Sunday Riley nighttime retinol oil to help combat blotchy redness. I use this cruelty-free oil every night, and as someone with dry, sensitive skin, I can honestly say it hasn't given me any issues whatsoever. In fact, my redness started improving within a few days of using it. 🙌
2. A jar of Neutrogena moisture-boosting water gel that'll quench parched skin that's in need of some serious de-flaking. It's made with hyaluronic acid for hydration, is oil-free, and absorbs quickly to keep your face from feeling greasy.
3. A botanical pore serum to help control oil production without drying you out. It's made with glacial water to balance your skin's pH levels and reduce inflammation and sensitivity, along with ginger root and thyme extracts to protect and preserve elasticity. Apply all over your face (or wherever you're feeling oily), then lock it in with a layer of moisturizer.
4. An herbal butt acne lotion for taming those vexing bum bumps. It's made of pure plant extracts (i.e. no chemicals), making it gentle enough for any type of breakout-prone skin.
5. A box of Mighty Patch pimple, blemish, and zit patches to spot-treat those pesky skin eruptions that always seem to pop up at the most inconvenient times. Leave them on for at least six to eight hours, then remove once they turn white (aka filled with gunk). They can be used on any skin type, and are UV-sterilized, nontoxic, and allergy-tested.
6. Or, some vegan pimple patches that come in two sizes, so no zit is too big or small to zap away. Multiple reviewers say these adhered to their skin really well, so you shouldn't have to worry about them slipping off.
7. A Neosporin overnight lip protectant to cure chapped lips and restore them to their deliciously supple selves. It's made without preservatives or artificial flavors, and contains peptides and emollients to help strengthen your lips while you sleep.
8. A buttery hydrating mask for anyone with skin that's feeling thirstier than your recently-single BFF. It'll help soothe sensitive skin while providing a refreshing boost of moisture to improve dryness.
9. A Vanicream face cleanser that's specially-formulated to be gentle enough for sensitive, acne-prone skin. Use it to remove any residue left on your skin at the end of the day, and take comfort in the fact that it won't dry out your skin or cause blackheads. In fact, it's accepted by the National Eczema Association and can help put a stop to itching and irritation.
10. Some vegan Biossance lip balm to replenish moisture in dry, chapped lips for kissably-soft smoochers. Rose wax and wakame algae work together to plump and hydrate the lips, though you can also use it on your eyebrows and cheekbones. It's EWG-verified, cruelty-free, vegan, nontoxic, and synthetic fragrance-free.
11. An overnight recovery face balm for anyone who thinks their red, irritated skin could benefit from some deep-breathing exercises (raises hand). Olive, almond, borage, and linseed oils help repair the skin barrier, and you can also use this cruelty-free formula on dry lips, elbows, and knees.
12. A botanical face mask made with raw, organic ingredients to perk up dull skin and help soothe redness and inflammation. Apply with a makeup brush or applicator to keep your hands from getting sticky, leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse off and follow with moisturizer.
13. A bottle of alcohol-free Thayers facial toner that has over 55,000 5-star ratings and can help reduce redness (yes please), brighten up dull skin, and tone down inflammation.
14. Tried and true Vaseline lip therapy cocoa butter jars for the most affordable yet effective chapping and cracking remedy you're sure to find.
15. Ingrown relief toner that'll proactively banish those painful bumps before they appear. After you shower, use a cotton pad to swipe the toner along your bikini line, underarms, or wherever you're prone to experiencing ingrown hairs so it can gently exfoliate these sensitive areas.
16. Cetaphil redness-relieving night cream for anyone whose skin is on the dry and sensitive side. Licorice extract, allantoin, and caffeine help soothe, while the hypoallergenic, fragrance-free formula won't clog your pores.
17. That old standby Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion to slather all over your body when it's feeling straight-up scaly. Its soothing oat formula absorbs into skin quickly, and it's unscented, in case you're sensitive to fragrance.
18. Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque for anyone with oily, acne-prone skin looking to soak up some of that shine and clean out those pores. Just apply to your face and neck, let it dry for 15 minutes, then rinse off for softer, smoother-feeling skin.
19. A bottle of Tend Skin Solution you can apply post-shave to help tame razor bumps and ingrown hairs for a smoother appearance with less redness.
20. A cool-as-a-cucumber Peter Thomas Roth gel mask for a super-gentle in-home facial to pamper yourself with when your skin's feeling less than optimal. Cucumber, papaya, and chamomile extracts soothe and nourish skin that's spent a little too much time in the sun or is experiencing some irritation after a spa treatment.
21. PanOxyl Acne Foaming face wash to lather on daily if you're looking to kick breakouts to the curb. Not only does it help get rid of existing blemishes, it'll also unclog pores to prevent any future skin eruptions from popping up.
22. A bottle of Mario Badescu Drying Lotion for targeting zits and surface blemishes overnight. It contains calamine to soothe, zinc oxide to absorb oil, and salicylic acid to clean out those pores. To use, apply the pink formula to problem spots with a cotton swab (don't rub it in!), then get some shut eye and rinse off in the morning.
23. A tub of beloved Aztec Secret Indian Bentonite Healing Clay to give those clogged pores a deep cleaning they'll never forget. It's made with 100 percent natural calcium bentonite clay, which draws out impurities to leave you with fresh, smoother-feeling skin. For best results, mix up a paste using apple cider vinegar, apply to your skin and let it harden for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
24. A tube of Differin acne treatment gel you can use daily to clear up acne and proactively prevent new pimples from forming.
25. A Gold Bond overnight body lotion with seriously impressive moisturizing capabilities — especially given that it costs less than $10! Hyaluronic acid helps lock in moisture as you snooze, resulting in skin so soft, it'll give babies a run for their money.
26. A CeraVe body wash to gently exfoliate and smoothen rough, bumpy, acne-prone skin. It's made with salicylic acid and niacinamide to soften and calm, and is paraben- and fragrance-free.
27. Or, Paula's Choice Clear Back and Body acne spray, so you can target those pesky body bumps without even having to jump in the shower. It can also help prevent new breakouts and calm redness, and contains salicylic acid to deeply penetrate and cleanse pores.
28. A tube of Burt's Bees After Sun Soother, because as much as we all know how important it is to wear sunscreen, sometimes our friends miss a spot on our backs and we need some relief STAT. Luckily, this aloe and coconut oil lotion helps recondition the skin to keep burning sensations at bay. It's also formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, or SLS, and is cruelty-free.
29. And, a lightweight maskne face spray you can take on the go to give your skin a refreshing mist while soothing and reducing inflammation. It'll also help protect your skin from free radicals, which can cause damage due to exposure over time.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.