32 Shoes Reviewers Swear You Can Comfortably Wear For Hours And Hours
And they're not all flats!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A lightweight pair of "Go Walk Lite" Skechers boat shoes for anyone who'd rather skip the whole tying-your-shoes thing in the a.m. and get right to adventuring.
No more being ~tied up~ in the mornings!
Promising review: "These Skechers boat shoes are perfect. I absolutely love them. I get compliments all the time. I’m a nurse who works 12 hour shifts and my feet feel the same as they do in the morning at the end of my shift. Super comfortable." —Orchid
Get them from Amazon for $33.35+ (available in sizes 5–12 with wide options and six colors).
2. A pair of espadrille platform sandals featuring a small wedge and cork sole to treat your feet to. Some reviewers even say they'd be willing to run a marathon in these gems.
Promising review: "They are truly the most comfortable pair of sandals I have ever owned, no exaggeration. I wore them for an entire wedding, no complaints. Walked two miles in them on vacation, no complaints. Ran through a lightning storm in them, NO COMPLAINTS! I would run a marathon in these if I needed to. Ankle strap is comfortable and stretches enough to put my foot in but fits just right to hold the shoe on comfortably. The two foot straps don’t stretch, but aren’t too tight. These feel even better than name brand shoes! I LOVE THEM!!! BUY THEM!" —tyler fisher
Get them from Amazon for $38.99+ (available in sizes 6–11 with wide options and five colors).
3. A sustainable pair of Allbirds "Tree Dasher 2" sneakers designed with a no-slip heel fit and plenty of foam cushioning so you'll never have to worry about your feet slipping out of your kicks while you're out and about.
4. A pair of LifeStride "Suki" pumps featuring an asymmetrical strap detail that prove you can totally wear heels all day and *not* be rushing home to change out of them by the end of it.
Promising review: "I love these shoes! I've worn them for 10+ hours for five of the last seven days and they are super comfortable. No sore feet or discomfort at all. Seriously considering buying in another color." —Busy Mom
Another promising review: "I’m in love with these heels! It’s like a kitten heel almost! Super comfy. I work in sales and I’m standing most of the day. I’ve worn them today as my first time for a 10-hour shift and don’t feel tired. Great buy!" —Kassandra J.
Get them from Amazon for $34.50+ (available in sizes 5–11 with wide options, plus six colors).
And if you appreciate a lil' height, here are some black heels you'll want in your wardrobe.
5. A flexible pair of Cushionaire platform sandals with a cork footbed, adjustable straps, and suede insoles that'll comfortably contour to the shape of your foot for a fit that's uniquely your own.
Note: Some reviewers ordering one size up.
Promising review: "These are super comfortable. I wear them to work on casual Fridays, which is either a 9- or 10-hour day on my feet, and the comfort and support are wonderful. I wear them out shopping – no pain and my feet feel great. Got them for a great price and am really glad I purchased these sandals." —Babs
Get them from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes 6–13 with wide options and 21 colors).
6. A pair of popular slip-on Toms canvas shoes available in an array of colors (70 to be exact) that you'll wear so often they'll basically pay for themselves.
Promising review: "I work in a salon and my workday consists of standing for 8+ hours a day. I looked for a comfortable shoe that was also cute and looked good for work and these definitely are amazing, highly recommend!" —Rachel M
Another promising review: "Love the shoes! Comfortable and meant for wearing on long 12+ hour days. The black on black makes it look more professional." —Allison McKenna
Get them from Amazon for $16.50+ (available in sizes 5–12 and 70 styles).
7. A super breathable pair of Skechers wedge sandals to keep your feet cool and comfy even when it reaches boil-an-egg-on-the-sidewalk temps outside.
Promising review: "This is a versatile wedge sandal with a classic look. I got multiple colors and some for gifts! They can be worn professionally with a pantsuit or casually with shorts! They're very comfortable for hours of standing or walking. Great height and stretchy straps. Easy on and off. Inexpensive!!! Also very light, not heavy or clunky!" —Andrés & Mari
Get them from Amazon for $28.75+ (available in regular sizes 5–13, wide sizes 5–11, and six colors).
And since you can never have enough wedges, here are a ton of other wedge sandals you (and your feet) will love.
8. A pair of eco-friendly Gales "Frontline Nurse" shoes designed with healthcare professionals in mind. These kicks tick the boxes of being waterproof, slip-resistant, and antimicrobial!
Promising review: "I LOVE these shoes. It feels like walking on clouds. I love them. They are incredibly comfortable. Gales are by far my favorite. I’m a RN. I work 12+ hour shifts. My feet don’t hurt when I wear these bad boys! I love them so much a few days after I received my first pair, I ordered a second pair." —Brynna Porch
Get them from Gales for $89.95 (available in sizes 5–13 and six colors).
9. A timeless pair of Naturalizer pointed-toe pumps boasting a classic silhouette for you to rock everywhere from the office to date night. Bonus perk: They'll never go out of style!
Promising review: "Best purchase of the year. Super comfortable high heels. I am in heels usually 8–10 hours a day. And I can be in this pair of heels all day with no issues. No pain from my bunions (I got wide fit for this pair of heels) and the extra cushion inside helps with the flat feet. I never minded paying a lot for my heels, branded ones, or ergonomic ones. But this is by far the most comfortable pair. Finally a comfortable pair of classic black heels without needing to give up on the looks or at the sacrifice of my feet. Super good buy!" —Barbsx
Get them from Nordstrom for $119.95 (available in sizes 4–12, two widths, and three colors).
Plus, here are some stylish white heels to round out your collection.
10. A pair of lightweight Hey Dude boat shoes with elastic laces destined to be your new go-to warm-weather shoe – no boat needed (but if you happen to have one, feel free to send an invite).
Promising review: "These shoes fit as expected and are seriously the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever owned. They are super lightweight but yet comfortable enough to not hurt my feet. I love these shoes and will be ordering me more! I wear them to work for 10+ hours a day and my feet do not hurt at all. Hands down the best shoes!" —Amanda Collins
Get them from Amazon for $45.35+ (available in sizes 4–11 and 35 colors).
11. A stunning pair of pointed-toe block heels featuring leather soles to give you some extra height without extra heel pain.
Promising review: "I wore these shoes for over ten hours on the day of my daughter's wedding, and they were incredibly comfortable. I walked on cement, carpet, and tile all day, and danced in them at night. They were very attractive, too! I have never been so happy with a formal pump!!" —Jeanne B Carter
Get them from Amazon for $20.80+ (available in sizes 5–10 and 13 colors).
12. A pair of durable Wonesion nonslip sneakers if you love a bold shoe and don't mind getting a million "where'd you get those?!" inquiries each time you wear them.
Promising review: "These shoes are amazing! When I first tried them on, I was a bit skeptical because of the support. It's something that I never felt wearing a shoe. I thought, 'Great, here comes a blister". NOPE. The support in these shoes, is absolutely incredible. I'm on my feet A LOT while at work. 14 out of the 16 hours I work, I'm walking or running around halls to keep up with patients/clients. And let me just say WOW! The comfortability is astonishing. I figured that since they are a little heavy, that my feet would be tired, or even puffy and swollen – NOPE. ABSOLUTELY NOT. My feet feel great after I take them off. No blisters, the fit is great. I'm OBSESSED with these shoes. After Im done writing this review, I'm ordering another pair! These shows are the real deal." —Kay
Get them from Amazon for $33.99+ (available in sizes 5.5–10.5 and 17 colors).
13. A dressy pair of leather platform pumps destined to win the heart and ~sole~ of anyone who appreciates a good ol' Oxford-style shoe.
Promising review: "These shoes are SO comfortable. I am a flight attendant and have had no issues with being on my feet for 13 hours a day in these. A cute and comfy shoe!" —KN
Another promising review: "These are super comfy, even for wearing during an 8-hour shift standing around on concrete. Even though they have a significant heel, they also have a platform, so they don't feel like a high heel. Also, they are non-skid and so stable that you couldn't wobble in them if you tried. I love them!" —pinchweasel
Get them from Amazon for $26.59+ (available in sizes 4.5–10 and eight colors).
14. A pair of Naot Kayla wedge sandals designed with low wedges and suede-wrapped footbeds that'll conveniently mold to the shape of your foot.
Promising review: "I bought my first pair of Kaylas 12 years ago. I work 12-hour days seven days in a row, up to 10,000 steps per day. Not only were these comfortable from day one, but they are also attractive. I don’t usually spend this much on shoes, but they’re worth every penny. This is my third pair. I would have bought more, but they never wear out!" —Naot Customer
Get them from Naot for $139.95 (available in sizes 35 EU / 4 US Women's – 44 EU / 13 US Women's and 25 colors).
15. A pair of best-selling Skechers "Go Walk Joy" slip-on sneakers featuring a breathable mesh upper that'll make getting out the door on days when you're running late sooo much easier.
Promising review: "This shoe is amazing! I work for the airlines at the airport and whether I am running from concourse to concourse or standing for hours at the ticket counter, this is the best work shoe I have ever owned. The support is fantastic and my legs and feet are not tired even after my 11 hour days. I’m ordering another pair in case they stop making them!! I would recommend this shoe to anyone who stands on their feet or does a lot of walking in their work environment." —The Mrs.
Get them from Amazon for $30.53+ (available in sizes 5–13 in narrow and wide sizes and 27 colors).
16. Or a trendy pair of Skechers "D'Lites Biggest Fan" platform sneakers to help you channel your inner '90s fashionista on a moment's notice. Pair them with your fav pair of flare jeans for a 10/10 ~lewk~.
Promising review: "This is my third pair of these exact sneakers. I’m on my feet a lot working 10-hour shifts and these are the most comfortable sneakers I have come across. They are the best sneakers for anybody who is on their feet and needs to have comfort for long periods of time. I will never wear another pair of sneakers when I need a lot of support and comfort for such a long shift. Fantastic product. I have two other pairs of sneakers that I wear but these Skechers are the absolute best for comfort. I truly can’t say enough about how great they are. When these Skechers are run down I will absolutely buy another pair of these to replace them with." —Denise
Get them from Amazon for $40+ (available in sizes 5–11 with wide options and eight colors).
17. A pair of Dr. Scholl's platform slip-on sneakers created to cradle your feet as you wear them. With extra support and high-recovery foam, you'll be wondering why you don't already own seven pairs of these kicks.
Promising review: "I was recommended to buy this shoe for extra walking during lengthy vacations. My friend swore that her European vacation was a success because these shoes kept her going all day. I bought a pair and fell in love instantly. Needless to say that these are my second pair and I am considering my third already. I teach and walk all day. These shoes have taken away my dead-weight leg fatigue at the end of the day. I can go until 10 p.m. with these shoes on and not feel the heaviness, swollen, tired feet that most other shoes give me. The insoles are magical!" —Gaston & Dianna Isidron
Get them from Amazon for $24.95+ (available in sizes 6–11 and three colors).
18. A highly rated pair of closed-toe espadrille wedge sandals with crisscross elastic straps and a knit fabric upper to keep your feet feeling comfy and secure for a truly impressive amount of time.
19. A pair of Dansko leather Mary Jane shoes incorporating a removable, molded EVA footbed with plenty of arch support and cushioning. Plus, Mary Jane shoes are *in* right now!
Promising review: "I am a flight attendant and I am on my feet most of the day/evening. I have had a difficult time finding shoes that are approved by my company AND are comfortable. I was told about these and hesitated because of the cost. I must say I'm sorry I waited so long. These shoes are nice looking with my slacks and skirt and do not stress my feet when standing all day/evening. If you stand on your feet for a living, then do not hesitate like I did. They are worth the money!" —Helen W Bovay
Get them from Amazon for $97.95+ (available in sizes 4.5–13 and four colors).