1. A pair of white Converse platform sneakers that are basically a nonnegotiable requirement for a well-rounded sneaker collection. Case closed!
2. A pair of Adidas platform sneakers whose original non-platform counterpart originally launched in 1984, so you know these babies aren't going out of style anytime soon. Alexa, play "My Adidas" by Run-DMC.
3. A pair of chunky platform sneakers you'll get a ton of compliments on without even needing to spend over $40.
4. A pair of Vans platform sneakers reminiscent of the '00s "Sk8ter Boy" days when you and your friends would spend most of your time walking around the mall and glancing into Vans hoping you could get your own pair of these one day.
5. A pair of chunky platform sneakers available in fun colors like neon green, fuchsia, hologram, and pastel rainbow – in other words, the *quintessential* bold sneaker.
6. A pair of crisp white Puma platform sneakers for a bright statement shoe that'll match everything you already own.
7. A pair of budget-friendly Blowfish Malibu platform slip-on sneakers to effortlessly slip into each time you head out the door.
8. A pair of Steve Madden platform sneakers designed to be breathable and lightweight while still providing you with the ~lift~ you're looking for.
9. A pair of Sperry platform sneakers just radiating nautical vibes...so uh, does anyone have a boat?
10. Some dazzling Betsey Johnson platform sneakers because the "comfortable, formal shoe" section of your closet has been lacking, and these puppies pack the glitz and glam without a heel.
Promising review: "I was so happy to find these sneakers! I looked at so many other places to find the perfect one to match my wedding dress and I finally found these. They were so comfortable I was able to wear them all day and into the late night. Definitely happy with my purchase." –NICKY WRIGHT
Get them from Amazon for $32.92+ (available in sizes 5–13 and 15 colors).
11. A pair of Nike Blazer low platform sneakers featuring an unfinished tongue for a unique twist to a classic Nike ~lewk~.
12. A pair of white Keds platform sneakers with leather uppers that are so versatile you could wear them pretty much anywhere for an extra height (and style) boost.
13. A pair of Dr. Scholl's platform slip-on sneakers created to cradle your feet as you wear them. With extra support and high-recovery foam, you'll be wondering why you don't already own seven pairs of these kicks.
14. A pair of distressed Golden Goose platform sneakers with purposely mismatched silver and gold shoelaces and accents to add some spunkiness to your footwear collection.
15. A pair of Fila platform sneakers that apparently all the cool kids are wearing, so you totally should too. *Buys five pairs*
16. A pair of Signed By McFly MZY 700 platform sneakers featuring a two-inch platform and orange, green, and blue accents designed to be worn from the gym to the street.
17. A pair of trendy Superga platform sneakers boasting thousands of 5-star reviews from people who can't stop talking about how cute and comfy they are.
18. A pair of Michael Kors platform sneakers featuring an open-weave mesh design and a wedge that's *actually* comfortable to walk in. Bonus points for being able to dress them up or down!
19. A pair of Converse high-top platform sneakers that would look stellar paired with a pair of cropped mom jeans and a crop top (or anything, really).
20. Or a pair of Converse Run Star Motion Hi platform sneaks, if you prefer classic styles with a statement-making update.
Not to worry – it's wow-worthy look is actually super functional, since it boasts a CX foam insole, handy pull-tabs, and sculptural traction all over its killer platform.
Promising review: "Best shoes ever! They are so stylish and comfy. They go with almost everything!" –Verified Purchaser
Get them in white from Asos for $120 (available in women's sizes 4.5–14.5, men's sizes 3–13, and in black, lime green, and baby pink).
21. A trendy pair of Steve Madden chunky platform sneakers here to up the ~badass~ factor of any and all of your everyday 'fits.
22. A pair of stylish and 100% splurge-worthy Prada platform sneakers you *know* you deserve to treat yourself to. You can rock these with pretty much anything, from a cute summer dress to jeans and a T-shirt.
All your friends when they see you wearing your new kicks:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.