We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A classic pair of Lulus wedge sandals with a 4-inch cork heel and lightly cushioned insole to achieve a height and style boost all in one. Pair them with a long skirt for a dressy look or some wide-leg jeans for a more ~casual~ vibe.
Promising review: "These were the perfect sandals to wear to an outdoor wedding. They fit true to size and were super comfortable. I wore them the whole night at the wedding without any pain. They are super cute and the product was super high quality for a great price. I definitely would recommend these sandals." —Katherine L.
Get them from Lulus for $38 (available in sizes 5–11 and four colors).
Love platform shoes? Same. Here are a ton of other platform sandals to add to your collection.
2. A pair of leather Dr. Scholl's "Sheena" wedge sandals touting an anatomical contoured insole holding true to the brand's comfort-first rep. Plus, few things are more satisfying than having someone ask, "Don't your feet hurt wearing those all day?" and you get to reply, "Nope," like the total badass you are.
Promising review: "Whatever magical unicorn hide and mystical clouds these shoes are formed from, I'd like to buy stock in it. My wife wore these all day and never complained once! She's now planning on buying a pair for just about every woman she knows...so whatever money I was going to save on chiropractic visits and future back fusion surgery will now be going to Dr. Scholl's grandkids' inheritance. Well played, Doctor." —Dan
Another promising review: "These are the BEST sandals! I’ve been having problems with my arches and I needed some shoes with better support. However, I also wanted them to be stylish. I found these and LOVE them. They are so comfy! I’ve worn them for work and to an outdoor festival where I was on my feet all day. They never hurt. Usually my feet ache after a day like that. I’m seriously considering ordering the black pair too!" —Maggie Schuyler
Get them from Amazon for $59.99+ (available in sizes 6–11 and two colors).
3. A pair of lightweight Blowfish Malibu platform wedge sandals even people who usually hate heels looove. Pair them with one of these dresses for a super ~chic~ look you'll want to post alllll over social media.
Promising review: "These are my new favorites! So light, comfortable, and easy to walk in. I have wide feet which are hard to fit comfortably in wedges/strappy heels so often, but these fit perfectly! They look good with everything. I actually got them to wear to a late summer wedding, but will probably wear them every day up until then and until I absolutely need to start wearing socks and shoes. If you're looking at these, buy them! I'm really happy about the velcro because buckling and unbuckling wedges is a pain in the butt. Thank you, Blowfish Malibu! I've never had a pair of Blowfish Malibu shoes that I didn't absolutely love!" —dana
Get them from Amazon for $45.66+ (available in sizes 6–10 and six colors).
4. A super breathable pair of Skechers wedge sandals to keep your feet cool and comfy even when it reaches boil-an-egg-on-the-sidewalk temps outside.
Promising review: "This is a versatile wedge sandal with a classic look. I got multiple colors and some for gifts! They can be worn professionally with a pantsuit or casually with shorts! They're very comfortable for hours of standing or walking. Great height and stretchy straps. Easy on and off. Inexpensive!!! Also very light, not heavy or clunky!" —Andrés & Mari
Get them from Amazon for $32.28+ (available in regular sizes 5–13, wide sizes 5–11, and seven colors).
5. A swoon-worthy pair of JLO Jennifer Lopez wedge sandals boasting rhinestone-studded ankle wraps that no one would blame you for drooling over. (Just be prepared for everyone to ask you where you got them.)
Promising review: "Get ready to have ALL eyes on you!!! These shoes are the bomb! I did just fine in them! I was at my college graduation and I got compliments all day! Most shoes that have the wrap up straps slip and fall and most do not stay on my legs! Not these! These are quality straps and shoes! I love these shoes OMG I was able to present myself as the diva that I am and walk the stage with confidence! I did keep flip flops in my bag just in case my feet got tired since it was a big stadium. But as soon as I walked the distance in my flip flops I put these babies right back on! I was definitely the star of the show! Thanks, J. Lo!!!" —Star80
Get them from DSW for $79.99 (available in sizes 6–11).
6. A pair of Lane Bryant espadrille sandals designed with a "dream cloud insole" for an additional 5mm of cushion padding, that way you can ~comfortably~ strut your stuff for miles and miles (or just to the mimosa bar and back, which sometimes feels like the same thing).
Lane Bryant sent these over to try out so I had my friend, Kristina, give 'em a whirl. Here's what she had to say about them:
"These fit amazingly! With a little wiggle room, too. As a person with size 8W feet, shopping for shoes has always been tough, so being able to wear these cute sandals and still feel comfortable really gives me a confidence boost – without the blisters! They're true to size and feel HEAVENLY. They're super comfortable where you can walk in them for hours and your feet don't hurt. And they're so cute! I feel like they'll last a really long time."
Get them from Lane Bryant for $79.95 (available in sizes 8W–12W and two colors).
7. A splurge-worthy pair of leather Tory Burch sandals created with a bold, chunky silhouette to achieve a very elevated version of your typical espadrille.
Promising review: "These Tory Burch sandals are everything! Great fit, exceptionally comfortable, soft leather, and very stylish. I cannot say enough good things about these. Worth the price! I bought the Almond Flour color and they go with everything. Very easy to walk in and I can wear them all day with no issues. Highly recommend! " —FashionLover79
Get them from Tory Burch for $239 (originally $348; available in sizes 5–11 and two colors).
8. A trendy and versatile pair of Steve Madden clear wedge sandals capable of complementing your brunch outfit, midday snack outfit, pre-dinner snack outfit, actual dinner outfit, and nighttime drinks outfit.
9. A highly rated pair of closed-toe espadrille wedge sandals with criss-cross elastic straps and a knit fabric upper to keep your feet feeling comfy and secure for a truly impressive amount of time.
10. A pair of wedge sandals featuring an intricately braided jute platform exuding ~vacation-ready~ vibes that'll take you from sunrise to sunset (and maybe even sunrise again).
Promising review: "So pleased with the khaki ones I ordered that I ordered a second pair in black! They have a little built-in cushion in the soles, quality suede straps, and they throw in a pair of little gel foot pads that you can use on the balls of your feet for extra cushioning. The rattan portion on the wedge looks well constructed. I wear a size 8 and they are true to size. I really was pleasantly surprised with the quality and comfort of these wedges!!!" —Leah
Get them from Amazon for $33.99+ (available in sizes 4–11 and seven colors).
Psst, here are even more platform shoes to fall in love with.
11. A pair of Kenneth Cole Reaction sandals even reviewers who normally spend hundreds on shoes swear by and opt for over more expensive brands.
Promising review: "One of the most comfortable shoes I've ever bought! I'm a teacher and on my feet ALL day! I'm always looking for cute and comfortable shoes and these definitely fit the bill! HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend!! I'm a 9.5 and that is what I ordered and they fit perfectly." —LostNaiad
Get them from Amazon for $58.40+ (available in sizes 5–11 and six colors).
12. A dressy pair of sparkly strappy sandals that'll turn heads and ✨glisten✨ from across the room anywhere you wear them.
🎶 "This night is sparkling, don't you let it go." 🎶
Promising review: "I ordered these rose gold wedges for New Years Eve in NYC! Not only were they super comfortable but the quality was outstanding! The glitter did not fall off, the buckles were sturdy and they matched my dress perfectly! I recommend these!! Beautiful shoes!" —Samantha Coyle
Get them from Amazon for $26.15+ (available in sizes 5–10 and four colors).
13. A chic pair of Lilly Pulitzer thong-style sandals boasting a cork-wrapped wedge heel and neutral hues you'll be reaching for as soon as the sun comes out to accompany you on all those long walks on the beach.
Promising review: "I love McKim wedges as they are easy to wear and instantly dress up any outfit. The cork ones are so versatile that they work with well with Lilly outfits. These are true to size and just the right heel height." —LillysThatGirl
Get them from Lilly Pulitzer for $148 (available in sizes 6–10).
14. A pair of Crocs wedge sandals so comfy even reviewers who are on their feet for several hours per day call them "lifesavers."
Promising review: "These sandals are a game changer. One of my friends got a pair and I thought they were the cutest shoes ever, I did a double take when she told me they were Crocs. Really? That ugly clog-making company? Well, call me a Crocs convert because I want a pair in every color. I’ll die in these shoes because I’m never going to take them off. It feels like you’re walking on clouds, they’re so comfortable and supportive. The gradual platform looks edgy but is super easy to walk in, it does not feel like heels or wedges – I can still run after my toddler all day. These elevated sandals have changed me life. They go with everything – jeans, shorts, dresses. Buy the shoes. I wear either a 6 or 6.5, I opted for the 6 and they fit perfectly." —O.S.
Get them from Amazon for $45.57+ (available in sizes 4–11 and 14 colors).
15. A pair of Lucky Brand espadrille wedge sandals crafted with a memory foam insole to help relieve tension and shift weight away from your heels for an extra comfy fit you'll want to grab in every color.
Promising review: "Seriously, buy these shoes! I have such a hard time finding cute shoes that are comfy and actually fit my feet (high arch, narrow heel). These fit true to size. The ankle strap hits just right so it's not pinching or rubbing as I walk. My feet don't get overly hot or sweaty like they do with sandals with plastic or rubber insoles. In fact, these even have some sort of memory foam material that makes me forget I'm even wearing shoes! I plan on buying damn near all the colors they carry!" —LinnyBaum
Get them from Amazon for $41.86+ (available in regular and wide sizes 5–12 and 12 colors).
How about some platform boots while you're browsing?
16. A pair of water-repellent leather Teva sandals complete with a soft microfiber lining and foam footbed to stabilize your feet while allowing you to feel the wind between your toes whenever you head outdoors.
Promising review: "These dressier Teva sandals are my go-to all summer long. They are stylish and comfort is +++. I can walk all day in these. A great value for the price! I bought a pair years ago and wore them while exploring the ruins in Greece – not a blister, rub spot, nothing – pure comfort! I now have three pairs. They last forever!" —CFA63
Get them from Amazon for $78.05+ (available in sizes 6–10 and three colors).
17. A stylish pair of thong platform wedge sandals reviewers say they've walked miles and miles in with zero blisters afterward. You're welcome in advance.
Promising review: "I’ve had the black ones for two years and love them. They have helped me survive walking around a convention hall. I wore them five days in a row while on vacation while walking up and down hills. I even wore them biking to a beach. They got sandy but I was able to brush them off. They still look new. I have three different pair in different colors and patterns and am going to buy another pair today. Update: I’m still loving these sandals. They are still holding. I walked all over the Magic Kingdom for eight hours and they still felt great. I cannot recommend these shoes enough. Buy them. You’ll love them." —Diane
Get them from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in sizes 6–11 and three colors).
18. A pair of handmade gladiator sandals crafted from high-quality genuine leather that you'll definitely be wearing to more than just costume parties.
Sparta Sandals is a Cyprus-based Etsy shop specializing in handmade leather sandals.
Promising review: "I’m over the moon at how beautiful these gladiator sandals are. I absolutely love them and now I have four pair: a beautiful set of black rose gold white and now silver. I just love them! I have so many gladiators sandals. I love yours as they’re unique and not like my others!" —Kim
19. A pair of Naot Kayla sandals designed with low wedges and suede-wrapped footbeds that'll conveniently mold to the shape of your foot.
Promising review: "I bought my first pair of Kaylas 12 years ago. I work 12-hour days 7 days in a row, up to 10,000 steps per day. Not only were these comfortable from day one, but they are also attractive. I don’t usually spend this much on shoes, but they’re worth every penny. This is my third pair. I would have bought more, but they never wear out!" —Naot Customer
Get them from Naot for $139.95 (available in sizes 35 EU / 4 US Women's – 44 EU / 13 US Women's and 25 colors).
20. A pair of Dr. Scholl's wedge sandals complete with a faux leather upper and an adjustable buckle strap closure so cute and comfortable reviewers are practically begging you to add them to your cart.
Promising review: "I cannot say enough about these shoes. I am a teacher, so I am on my feet a LOT. But I also hate wearing flats. I just feel prettier in a heel or a wedge. Anyway, the first time I wore these shoes, I remember turning to my teaching assistant at 4:30 p.m. and saying, 'I haven't even thought about my feet once today. These shoes are so comfortable.' And it was true. I spent all day wearing these wedges and felt GREAT!" —Mary Claire Becan
Get them from Amazon for $64.95+ (available in regular and wide sizes 5–11 and six colors).
21. A pair of wedge sandals featuring rhinestone-embellished straps and a padded footbed for you to rock at a wedding, fancy dinner, or whatever other dress-up-worthy event you're heading to without compromising on comfort.
Promising review: "Needed a stylish yet comfortable pair of shoes to go with my bridesmaid dress for a wedding in June. These are the perfect complement to my dress! I love that it's a wedge and has cushioning so my feet won't be killing me at the end of the day. Plus, Kelly & Katie is a terrific brand. I have more than one pair by them. I knew I could trust the label. A great price, love the shoe's subtle sparkle, and I'll be able to wear these again and again after the wedding to dress up any outfit. Thrilled with my purchase!" —DestinyLA
Get them from DSW for $49.99 (available in sizes 5–12).
22. A pair of platform espadrille sandals with little wedges available in 59 (!!!) different colors, so matching your shoes with your outfit every day will require almost zero effort.
Promising review: "This is my second pair. ♥️ I just love these platform espadrille sandals. They’re so comfy and super chic. I wore 'em to my daughter's graduation and got a lot of compliments on them. They pair perfectly with jeans, shorts, and sundresses. I’m obsessed! I got them in white and they are easy to clean if a smudge gets on them since it’s faux-leather-like material." —Winter
Get them from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes 5.5–11 and 58 colors).
23. A pair of Skechers sandals designed with podiatrist-certified arch support that are so comfortable my jaw actually DROPPED when I put them on and felt my feet sink into them the first time.
I have the brown pair of these and "obsessed" is an understatement. Not only do these give you an elevation boost, but they're also designed with "Arch Fit," which is podiatrist-certified arch support technology that helps redistribute pressure in your shoes while you're wearing them. These really feel like little hugs for your feet. There's also no sliding at all so your feet won't budge and if you had to run anywhere you totally could – THAT is the comfort level we're talkin' about here.
Get them from DSW for $64.99 (available in sizes 6–11 and two colors).