Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A versatile Quince black leather jacket designed with a conveniently removable hood, side zip pockets, and two chest pockets harnessing the power to essentially act as two jackets in one.
Promising review: "This leather jacket is the jacket of my dreams. It's such high quality — I can't believe it only cost $150. The detachable hoodie is such an unexpected bonus. Now I don't know what to do with my other leather jackets. I'll probably end up selling them because this is the only one I need." —Sabrina A.
Get it from Quince for $149.90 (available in sizes XS–XL).
2. A sleek leather moto jacket you can grab in eight different styles, all of which offer a ~minimalist~ take on traditional lapel-and-collar leather jackets.
3. A super soft Lucky Brand black leather jacket adorned with button-close front pockets, button cuffs, and purposely distressed details for a stylishly lived-in look.
5. A quilted black leather jacket from The Jacket Maker with two exterior and interior pockets destined to become a covetable classic in your dark and edgy wardrobe.
I was gifted this to try out, and I can definitely confirm the quality is top-notch. The leather is suuuper soft, and the quilted accents make it stand out a little more than other black leather jackets. You also have the option of ordering a "made to measure" jacket (for $50 more) so you can feel confident knowing you're investing in something that's literally made for you.
Get it from The Jacket Maker for $300+ (available in sizes XXS–3XL).
6. A lightweight Milwaukee Leather stand-up collar black jacket so comfortable and stylish reviewers cannot believe they got it for the price they did.
Note: Some reviewers suggest ordering one to two sizes up.
Promising review: "This is the perfect riding jacket for spring and summer. Lightweight leather, so it’s not too hot, but I feel there is good protection. The fit is great." —April Bennett
Another promising review: "The jacket arrived today, and I am incredibly impressed. Excellent quality leather without an overwhelming smell. I had to buy and return a number of leather jackets before finding this one (because of poor quality, sizing, etc.), so I would advise you to save yourself some time and purchase this one without worry." —CP
Get it from Amazon for $118.20+ (available in sizes S–5XL).
7. A Quince leather motorcycle jacket best worn while humming "Bad to the Bone," 'cause those are the vibes you'll be radiating in this little number.
Promising review: "I already have this moto jacket in two other colors because I love the style so much and the price can't be beat. I continue to be really happy with all of these jackets, as they work well with everything in my wardrobe." —Liane P.
Another promising review: "I am so pleased with the soft buttery leather of this coat! I will definitely be looking at other styles as well! So happy to have found this brand — truly wonderful quality and unbelievable price. I sized up for a looser fit, and it’s perfect." —Lauren U.
Get it from Quince for $149.90 (available in sizes XS–XL).
Might as well throw some leather pants in the mix too!
8. A very smooth Cole Haan black leather jacket ideal if you're yearning for a sleek and versatile piece you could wear to the office, parties, brunch, or pretty much anywhere your day/night takes you. No outfit change necessary.
FYI, this jacket is included in Prime Try Before You Buy so you can give it a trial run if you’re a member!
Promising review: "I am so unexpectedly pleased with this jacket. It is great quality for the price and fits exactly as I had hoped. This jacket is lamb's leather, which is softer than cow hide and also feels more supple to the touch." —Froggy Bottom
Get it from Amazon for $128.41+ (available in sizes XS–XXL).
9. A chic Overland washed black leather jacket complete with a sleek neckline plus princess seams and darts, making it a worthy investment if you're on the hunt for a timeless piece you can wear again and again.
Promising review: "This supple leather jacket exceeded my expectations. I ordered it with the hope it was 'the one' I'd been looking for. It is and then some! The lightweight buttery leather jacket hangs perfectly. It's slightly tailored and hits just above the waist. The collar can be worn up or folded down for two separate looks. I absolutely love it! If you're on the fence about ordering it online, pull the trigger. You won't regret it." —Alison
Get it from Overland for $299 (available in sizes XXXS–XXL).
10. A statement black leather jacket showcasing a short or long peplum hem just begging to be imbued by compliments the second you step out the door.
Promising review: "WOW! After seeing the high-end designer version of this jacket, I went bananas for it. But I couldn’t justify the price for what is — truly speaking, a novelty piece. After seeing this piece and reading the reviews, I decided to give it a go! So HAPPY I did. The company followed up with measurement requests and confirmed again after receipt. When I received the jacket, I was THRILLED. So much so I wore it around the house with my pajama bottoms. It did need a little pressing, which I did by laying a T-shirt over it with a temp-sensitive iron. Worked like a charm. The fit, the softness, the service, and price all made this my new favorite piece!!! Can’t wait to debut it." —The Style Bits
Get it from Amazon for $149.98+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and two black styles).
11. A bestselling AllSaints biker jacket crafted from supple leather that gets softer with each wear so you'll always look forward to throwing on this gem.
Crafted from 100% sheep leather and recycled polyester, this gorgeous jacket is features metal hardware, zip pockets, a belted hem, and epaulette shoulder details that'll have the rest of your outerwear collection green with envy.
Get it from AllSaints for $529 (available in sizes 00–10).
12. A belted black leather jacket impeccably designed with multiple pockets and a uniquely stylish silhouette capable of zhuzhing up any outfit.
Promising review: "I love this jacket! I’ve gotten many compliments when wearing it! The leather and workmanship are very nice, good-quality, genuine leather. It looks just like what is pictured. The zipper is high quality and heavy, so I’m not worried it will break. I like how it fits and how it looks when I wear it. I would highly recommend this jacket." —TravelMom
Get it from Amazon for $187+ (available in sizes XS–3XL).
Plus, some faux leather leggings you'll probably want to permanently live in.
13. A textured black leather jacket styled with a removable hood to don on days when you're going for a casual, layered look (without needing to add a bulky sweatshirt underneath).
15. An edgy Blanc Noir quilted leather and mesh moto jacket that'll undoubtedly win the heart of anyone who adores contrasting fabrics and textures.
Promising review: "I love my jacket without reservation. There’s nothing not to like! It’s a fall weather jacket with quilted leather sections and stretchy mesh fabric that seem to modify my temperature enough so I don’t take it off during the warmer hours of the day. It’s unique (which I love) so EVERYONE doesn’t have one, and it’s genuine leather. It’s edgy, so if you don’t want attention this jacket isn’t for you. Otherwise it’s true to size but does stretch for heavier garments so it can be layered. It returns to size right away, and the underarms haven’t beaded up. I’ve worn it every day since I bought it. I am very happy." —Alithia T.
Get it from Neiman Marcus for $299 (available in sizes XS–L).