We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wireless charger compatible leather iPhone case with a magnetic snap to keep you screen nice and pristine, ya know for when you accidentally drop it on the hardwood floor for the tenth time this week.
Wilken is a small shop on Amazon that produces handcrafted leather goods.
Sizing: Compatible with iPhones 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 12 Mini, 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, and 13 Mini.
Promising review: "Great product! It gives you flexibility to carry your wallet and phone at the same time, with the phone being easily detachable to carry separately. I've had one for a couple of years and it was so good that I just bought another one in a different color. Thanks!" —BenYan
2. A monogrammed leather Android phone case, giving your favorite accessory a personalized touch that's soft to feel AND can have your initials, name, etc. printed on it to make it known that that's YOUR phone.
Snap Bands is a small shop on Etsy that produces Apple Watch bands and leather phone cases. You can add your personalization from the dropdown menu before adding it to your cart.
Sizing: Fits iPhones 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR, XS, and XS Max.
If you're a real techy, you should definitely checkout these bluetooth sleep headphones while you're at it.
3. A spacious leather phone case to clip to your pants or belt if you can't stand the feeling of a bulky phone in your back or front pockets.
Sizing: Fits iPhones 13 Pro, 13, 12 Pro, 12, 11, XR, and Samsung Galaxy S22, S21, and S20.
Promising review: "Having used other brands over the years, this case stands out. The fit is as described with just enough space to let the phone slide in and out, even with a thin case on it. The clip is important and this design is superior in that it stays on your belt and will not slip off until the release tab along the bottom is pressed. It's very sturdy. It stands up to knocks, pressures, and snags undamaged. While looks are a matter of taste, I think this case looks good." —MattK
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in two colors).
4. A personalizable leather phone case which will make it impossible for your friend's to "accidentally" take your phone since you can literally write your name on yours.
You can choose everything from the color, style, and layout of the monogram from the dropdown menu.
Sizing: Compatible with iPhones 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, 13 Mini, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 12 Mini, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, and Samsung S22, S22+, S22 Ultra, Z Flip3, and Z Fold3.
Promising review: "Excellent purchase! Looks stylish and is strong. Plus, the option to monogram is a bonus!" —Monica Bourgeois
Get it from Casetify for $58+ (available in four colors).
Make sure to check out our review on Casetify's Impact Phone Case too!
5. A handmade genuine leather iPhone case for anyone seeking something that'll protect their phone baby, but in a way that still exudes a rustic chicness you'll find any excuse to display.
Etra Leather is a small shop on Etsy that makes handcrafted genuine leather wallets, phone cases, and watch bands.
Sizing: Can go on iPhones 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 12 Mini, 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, and 13 Mini.
Promising review: "Absolutely amazing. The softest leather I've ever had on my iPhone. I've been looking for cases that aren't waxy paper thin (can't even call them leather anymore) for a long time. This is it. Amazing! Got a life long customer here. I'll be telling everyone I know about it. Thank you." —Paul McGuire
6. A 4-in-1 leather iPhone case you can use as a wallet, wristlet, AND phone stand, meaning you can kiss goodbye to dropping your phone on your face when you watch TikTok before bed.
Holtz Leather is a family-owned small shop on Etsy that creates handmade fine leather goods. The kickstand and straps are removable.
Sizing: Compatible with iPhones 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, and XR.
Promising review: "I can't tell you how much I love this iPhone case! It is stylish, high quality, and comfortable in my hand. The leather is high quality, soft, and the red color is beautifully rich and will age well with handling. The option of using the wrist strap or the adjustable snap strap are perfect for different situations, and the snap strap is very unique. So far, there isn't anything to dislike about it and I don't think there ever will be." —Jacqueline Hunt
BTW, we have more phone stands to cushion your tech.
7. A vintage leather iPhone case for keeping your precious phone AND your money ~snug as a bug in a rug~, but in a stylish way, obviously.
Sizing: Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
Promising review: "If you are looking for a very nice leather case don't hesitate to purchase this one. It's absolutely gorgeous and that leather smell is delicious, if you're into that you will love it. The card holder is so functional that I am wondering why it took me so long to get this case." —jit
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in seven colors).
8. A magsafe leather Android phone case compatible with wireless chargers, because there's nothing more annoying than having to take your covering off JUST to juice up your phone.
Sizing: Available in 5.4 inches, 6.1 inches, and 6.7 inches.
Promising review: "Not gonna lie, I like this better than the true Apple case. The feel is supple and soft, and the raised lip for the camera is a nice touch. High quality. Don't be fooled by the price, I'm happy." —Mir Katz
Get it from Amazon for $31.33 (available in six colors).
9. A 2-in-1 leather phone case you can fold into a kickstand, so you can sit at your desk and watch Netflix AND hold your cash, giving you extra pocket room.
Sizing: Just fits a Samsung Galaxy S22.
Promising review: "I love how the cover works. The magnetic resistance is light enough to still be easy to open, and it makes the phone look like a million bucks. Go anywhere, put it on a corner of your desk or table, and people will just stare at it. Nice!!!" —RobertM
Get it from Amazon for $30.99 (available in seven colors).
10. A Western-inspired leather phone holster with a woven design you can ~lasso~ onto your belt, keeping your smartphone always within reach.
Surface polish was added to help extend the life of the case.
Sizing: Fits iPhone's 13 Pro, 13, 12 Pro, 12, 11, and XR, and Samsung S21+, S20, Ultra S10+, S9 Plus, S8 Plus, Note 10, and 9A.
Promising review: "Bought to replace a worn canvas cell phone pouch. Looks so much better and quality is great. Got wet concrete all over it and it wiped right off and looks good as new." —mamacau
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in 21 styles).
Take care of your smartphone with these other cell phone accessories.
11. A belt clip leather Samsung phone case which is honestly like a mini fanny pack it can hold that much stuff, including your credit cards! Plus, it can hold a smartphone with a hard case.
Sizing: Fits a Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus and Galaxy Note 9.
Promising review: "Ordered one of these to protect my brand new phone. It was a very nice quality and seems quite sturdy, as well as easy to use. My husband liked it so much I ordered one for him too. I would definitely recommend this product!" —SLA
Get it from Amazon for $12.98+ (available in two colors).
12. A nonslip leather iPhone case for anyone who can relate to the lyrics "Slipping through my fingers all the time" by Abba, a little too literally.
13. An Apple leather iPhone 13 Pro Max case made with a sleek material that is so irresistibly soft, don't be surprised when your friends become concerned as to why you refuse to put your phone down.
Sizing: Only fits an iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Promising review: "I’ve gone through a TON of iPhone cases, but this is by FAR the best. The longer you have it, it will change color but in a very classy way. Gives it a darker hue on the corners — kinda like old school LV bags. Comfortable and super high quality." —Hinton G. Davis
Get it from Amazon for $59 (available in five colors).
For anyone prone to breaking their stuff, you may wanna add these problem solving products to your cart too.
14. A shockproof leather phone case whose magnetic clasps will allow you to ditch the bulky purse and carry your phone AND wallet in your pocket — it's as simple as that.
Made with a premium PU leather for durability.
Sizing: Fits an iPhone 13.
Promising review: "Was looking for a way to have just my phone and the essentials all in one small package that could go in my pocket. This works perfectly and isn’t too thick to hold on to when I’m just surfing on my phone. Love the leather, plenty of protection for the phone, would recommend!" —Kimberley R. Anderson
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in five colors).
15. A detachable leather iPhone case that can go from a wallet to just your phone in a snap. That way you don't have to carry all your credit cards with you even if it's just to the bathroom.
Sizing: Fits iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max.
Promising review: "I have used other brands of similar leather cases and I have always gone back to them, but when I stumbled across this one and saw the magnetic connect to the inner case of the wallet, I was amazed. I was usually stuck with a glued-in case that would not come apart. This makes it so easy to use a wireless charger and attach my phone to my telescope and wireless car charger. I wish I would have know about this a long time ago!" —Greg T.
Get it from Blackbrook for $69 (available in three colors).
17. A stylish leather Samsung phone case you can transition from a wallet to a sensible clutch purse that'll definitely receive comments like, "OMG where did you get that??"
Comes with a magnetic closure and card pockets to keep everything in one spot.
Sizing: Compatible with a Samsung Galaxy Z.
Promising review: "Love how this case is sturdy and beautiful at the same time. I also love that you can add straps to it or use the strap that comes with it. It's well worth the price to feel like your expensive phone is protected. The case makes the phone look kind of thick, but personally I don't mind it. Glad I made this purchase." —Carefree
Get it from Amazon for $39.91 (available in three colors).
Because even your phone should look as fab as you:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.