27 Things From Walmart To Get Your Sports-Loving Dad For Father's Day
All things NBA, MLB, NFL, and more!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Steph Curry and Kevin Durant autographed photo of the 2017 NBA Championship to celebrate and honor the iconic duo.
2. A Philadelphia Eagles steering wheel cover with a really thick leather that'll look good in your dad's SUV.
3. A Nike Kawhi Leonard t-shirt to root for the Toronto Raptors loud and proud in the 2019 NBA Finals.
4. A Boston Bruins alumni jersey for your dad to show off and represent in the 2019 Stanley Cup Finals.
5. A Dallas Cowboys cooler chair to take tailgating or to just sit in the backyard. Either way, his drinks will stay cold while he's supporting his team.
6. A Steph Curry t-shirt so your dad can cheer on the Warriors in the 2019 NBA Finals with style.
7. An authentic autographed Mookie Betts baseball, hand-signed by the All-Star, if your dad's a Boston Red Sox fanatic.
8. A Chicago Cubs Tervis tumbler cup that'll keep your his favorite drink cold or hot with super fandom.
9. A Toronto Raptors carry-on to jet-set to the 2019 NBA Finals with style and ease.
10. A New England Patriots car mat for protecting your dad's car floors..but with a little Northeast spirit.
11. A classic Dale Earnhart t-shirt to support the legacy of the racing legend.
12. An LA Dodgers grill cover, where BBQ and fandom meet.
13. A Clemson Tigers t-shirt for your dad to scream, "Go Tigers" in every day — like mine does.
14. A pair of Atlanta United FC crew socks to rock the MLS team every time your dad steps out the house.
15. A New York Yankees leather wallet with a sleek design for classic New Yorker pride.
16. A University of Alabama Tailgate Toss game for the ultimate competition of cornhole with collegiate pride.
17. A Kyle Busch NASCAR t-shirt to show his racing pride like no other.
18. A New York Mets beer koozie that'll keep your his drink nice and chilled, even in the ninth inning.
19. A Milwaukee Bucks Nike hoodie to always "Fear The Deer" no matter what.
20. A Lebron James Lakers t-shirt for the dad who supports King James, no matter what team he's on.
21. A red Ohio State Buckeyes license plate frame to let everyone know who your dad is rooting for every time he's on the road.
22. A cool Jimmie Johnson t-shirt that'll show NASCAR pride like no other.
23. A Cal Ripken Jr. Hall of Fame plaque to honor the legend of the Baltimore Orioles.
24. A University of Michigan crew neck for simple comfort and support of the "Go Blue" Wolverines.
25. A Portland Trail Blazers cap that'll let your dad always represent his team with pride.
26. A knit Green Bay Packers beanie for your dad to keep warm while chanting "Go Pack Go" in the winter season.
27. And a New England Patriots headrest cover when your dad just can't get enough of Tom Brady or Gronk.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.