We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. Felix Gray sunglasses with a filtering blue light to eliminate glare, dry eyes, eye fatigue, and blurred vision. Now you can look at your Instagram for hours in the sun without your eyes straining.
4. Bamboo wayfarers that'll stand up against the water and the sun — you'll never want to take them off.
5. Flat, mirrored shades with anti-reflective lenses and a metal frame to resist breakage so you can wear them during any activity, worry-free.
8. Slender sunnies that'll be more for looks than UV protection, but that's fine because you'll look super trendy.
10. Retro rimless shades with a simple yet versatile design that'll pair well with any outfit or day of the week.
11. Celine butterfly sunglasses to add a little bit of luxury to your outfit. These frames are a classic fit and look that'll never go out of style.
12. Oversized fashion-forward frames that'll make every moment feel like a photoshoot when you put them on.
15. Plastic sunglasses for every outdoor wedding or picnic you've been invited to this summer. And they're inexpensive, so if you lose or break them you won't be upset.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.