1. Jan. 1998: A 16-year-old Natalie Portman landed the cover and she posed in a faux fur jacket, of course. Also, they apparently made cool clothes for bigger sizes, but I’m sure the “fat girl” they interviewed told them about it.
Essential absurd quiz of the month: “Do you talk too much?”
3. March 1998: Katie Holmes took us behind the scenes of Dawson’s Creek. Also, Claire Danes talked about LEO! Oh, and some other stuff too.
Essential absurd quiz of the month: “How far would you go for a friend?” I think we can all safely say it depends what we get in return.
6. July 1998: They crowned a winner in the Leo look-like contest! Also, you could win that fugly dress.
Essential absurd quiz of the month: None. But they have results to the readers’ poll.
8. Sept. 1998: Brandy talked about her music and Moesha. But did she also talk about her feud with Monica? The Titanic poster inside is undoubtedly a Leo poster. Also Jewel was in a movie?!
Essential absurd quiz of the month: “How weird is your family?” When you’re 17, the answer is very, with an eye-roll.
9. Oct. 1998: Felicity was the new it girl — really it was her hair. And we learned “how to get over him.” I think they were talking about Leo.
Essential absurd quiz of the month: “Is he crushing back?” You should just ask him.
11. Dec. 1998: We meet TV’s Topanga (aka Danielle Fishel). Plus we learned who the worst celebs were.
Essential absurd quiz of the month: No quiz. We had a much more existential question: Who was going to inherit Leo’s throne (and his magical kingdom of Victoria Secret models)?
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.