2. The little joy you got from filling out MySpace surveys.
Also realizing how much you lied on them.
8. Thinking Dane Cook was super edgy.
9. And thinking that John Mayer was the most romantic singer-songwriter ever.
11. Never missing an episode of The Osbournes.
And also how the show made you a feel a little better about your own parents.
12. Imitating Napoleon Dynamite’s voice when quoting the movie.
You probably also had a “Vote For Pedro” T-shirt.
13. How this was the best site to chronicle your trip to the mall:
Everyone needed to know the drama that went down.
21. How you thought Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake were the most perfect couple.
22. The infinite wisdom of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie.
23. Getting home early to catch your favorite celebs on TRL.
24. Putting on your best stoner voice to quote the Dell Guy.
“Dude, you’re getting a Dell.”
25. Being mesmerized by the greatness of Ja Rule and Ashanti duets.
26. How you thought Garden State was a deep movie.
35. …or movie came out.
36. The little feeling of superiority you had when you were the first person among your friends to get a flip phone with a camera.
Also, the importance of picking the right wallpaper and ringtone for your phone.
40. Being afraid to get the “Love Bug” or some other virus in an email.
45. Totally feeling invested in Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey’s marriage.
And feeling betrayed when they broke up. WAS IT ALL FOR SHOW, MTV?
46. This iconic moment:
It might have made you ask the same thing.
48. Being utterly confused about what West Coast Customs would do to the cars on Pimp My Ride.
54. Finding someone from school’s LiveJournal and secretly reading all of their entries.
57. This was the most romantic kiss you had ever seen…
59. Wishing you could live like the teens on The O.C.
‘Cause they really weren’t teens.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 30. "We're still not done," a police official said Friday afternoon.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- Instead of ornaments, a women decorated her Christmas tree with paper angels honoring the biggest stars who died in 2016 🎄