1. The intense pressure of adjusting your MySpace top 8.
2. The little joy you got from filling out MySpace surveys.
3. How these were the first stops you made whenever you went to the mall:
You can probably still smell the nauseating aroma of Abercrombie & Fitch's Fierce cologne.
4. Getting super excited whenever the new issue of A&F Quarterly came out.
And having to find a way to get your parents to buy it for you without them noticing the cover.
5. When it came to jeans, flared and distressed was the only way to go.
6. Totally rocking layered polos with popped collars.
7. How shocked you were at this iconic moment:
8. Thinking Dane Cook was super edgy.
9. And thinking that John Mayer was the most romantic singer-songwriter ever.
10. How Chris Carrabba totally got your teen angst.
11. Never missing an episode of The Osbournes.
12. Imitating Napoleon Dynamite's voice when quoting the movie.
13. How this was the best site to chronicle your trip to the mall:
14. The feeling of disappointment you got after downloading a song from LimeWire and finding out it's either a fake or a terrible radio rip.
15. Making the perfect mix CD for every occasion.
16. Carefully arranging your CD collection in your organizer.
17. Totally knowing what “shake it like a Polaroid picture” meant.
18. How MTV's Next...
19. ...and DisMissed taught you all you needed to know about dating in the real world.
20. Trying to make "fetch" happen.
21. How you thought Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake were the most perfect couple.
22. The infinite wisdom of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie.
23. Getting home early to catch your favorite celebs on TRL.
24. Putting on your best stoner voice to quote the Dell Guy.
25. Being mesmerized by the greatness of Ja Rule and Ashanti duets.
26. How you thought Garden State was a deep movie.
27. Being B-A-N-A-N-A-S over Gwen Stefani's solo career.
28. The struggle of not having an iPod and having to do with a CD mp3 player
29. How disposable cameras were the only way you could take selfies and photos with your friends.
30. Picking up state T-shirts with sexual innuendos from Urban Outfitters.
31. The sense of responsibility you got when your parents added you to their Blockbuster card.
32. How you thought Avril Lavigne and Ashlee Simpson were totally genuine and real.
RIP Ashlee's old nose.
33. Feeling like a badass while listening to pop punk.
34. The excitement whenever a new Harry Potter book...
35. ...or movie came out.
36. The little feeling of superiority you had when you were the first person among your friends to get a flip phone with a camera.
37. Risking your parents taking away your phone by going over your minutes or texting limit.
38. Trucker hats.
Especially Von Dutch trucker hats.
39. That Coach bags and Tiffany & Co. charm necklaces were the ultimate status symbols.
40. Being afraid to get the "Love Bug" or some other virus in an email.
41. The annoyance of having to use the TV Guide Channel to find out what was on.
42. How important AIM was to your social life.
43. And also the importance of crafting the perfect "away" message.
44. Juicy Couture tracksuits.
45. Totally feeling invested in Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey's marriage.
46. This iconic moment:
47. Accessorizing your everyday look with leather cuffs and puka shell necklaces.
48. Being utterly confused about what West Coast Customs would do to the cars on Pimp My Ride.
49. Watching Trading Spaces marathons whenever you stayed home sick from school.
Also feeling bad for whoever got Hildi Santo-Tomas.