9. You had beeper codes perfected.
143: I love you
1134 2 09: Go to hell
(Also, coordinating the pager case with your outfits was a must.)
17. Being obsessed with this movie…
18. …until this movie came out.
30. How Winona Ryder was the coolest girl ever.
Winona + Johnny = FOREVER
35. How SnackWells was the “healthy” alternative.
Also, the whole “low-fat” craze in general.
42. The huge crush you had on Brendan Fraser after seeing Encino Man.
Or maybe your secret crush on Pauly Shore.
43. Thinking baggy clothes + flannel = the best look in the history of the world.
51. You thought TLC were such badasses for wearing condoms on their clothes (and if you were a younger teen at the time, you maybe were confused and thought they were fried eggs).
You also may have performed “What About Your Friends” with your friends at the school talent show.
55. You spent way too much time crafting the perfect away message…in purple and Comic Sans font, of course.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵