1. Every Neptunes written track on Justin Timberlake's debut album, Justified, with the exception of "Like I Love You," was actually written for Michael Jackson.
2. The Neptunes also originally wrote Britney Spears' "I'm a Slave 4 U" and "Boys" for Janet Jackson.
3. During the rehearsals for her now iconic VMA performance of "I'm a Slave 4 U," Britney broke out in rash that might have been caused by the snake. Her team had to cover it with makeup for the show.
4. Britney's 2000 pop ballad, "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know," was co-written by Shania Twain. The song was produced and also co-written by Shania's then-husband, Robert "Mutt" Lange.
6. In 1992, Britney Spears and Natalie Portman were both understudies, at the same time, for the role of Tina Denmark in the off-Broadway play Ruthless.
7. Taylor Swift grew up on a 15 acre Christmas tree farm in Pennsylvania.
8. In 2014, Taylor Swift accidentally released 8 seconds of white noise onto iTunes and it almost immediately went to No. 1 on Canadian iTunes.
9. Beyoncé cried backstage at the 2009 VMAs after Kanye West infamously interrupted Taylor Swift on stage in her name.
10. Initially Beyoncé did not like the most infectiously-addictive part of "Crazy In Love": the horn hook. She thought it sounded too dated.
11. Ne-Yo actually wrote Beyoncé's "Irreplaceable," as a country song with Shania Twain and Faith Hill in mind.
12. Beyoncé also recorded a Spanish version of "Irreplaceable," called "Irreemplazable."
13. "All About that Bass" was originally written for Beyoncé.
14. Adele was discovered after her friend posted demos of her on Myspace in 2004.
15. Adele is a big Spice Girls fan, saying, "I'll never be ashamed to say I love the Spice Girls because they made me who I am. I'm deadly serious about that."
16. Emma Bunton (aka Baby Spice) was not an original member of the Spice Girls, she came onboard after the original fifth member of the group, Michelle Stephenson, left in 1994.
17. The Spice Girls did not come up with their own nicknames, the names were actually a fluke, they were chosen for them by UK teeny bopper magazine Top of the Pops, after doing an interview with them in 1996. The editor of the magazine decided to give them each nicknames and it stuck after it was picked up by other publications.
18. Ryan Gosling could have been a member of the Backstreet Boys -- but he turned them down.
19. Songwriter Andreas Carlsson, who co-wrote "Bye Bye Bye," also co-wrote Backstreet's "I Want It That Way."
20. Originally, NSYNC's fifth member was a singer named Jason Galasso, but he quit shortly after the band formed and was replaced by Lance Bass.
21. NSYNC filmed a cameo, in which they played Jedis, for Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, but it was cut from the film at the last minute.
22. NSYNC's first full-fledged North America tour was as an opening act for Janet Jackson on her The Velvet Rope Tour.
23. Janet Jackson's "wardrobe malfunction" was one of the inspirations for the creation of YouTube. The other inspiration was the Indian tsunami.
24. According to Janet Jackson, she pierced her nose for "a spiritual reason." No word if her pierced nipple holds any spiritual significance.
25. Mariah Carey's high school senior yearbook quote was "I like to sleep late. I have a pension for guidos and corvettes."
26. Also, Mariah's nickname was "Mirage" because she cut class so often.
27. In 2010, Courtney Love almost got Mariah to duet on her new Hole album, Nobody's Daughter. After the two were introduced by Brett Ratner at his home, Mariah agreed to sing the lyrics to the song "Samantha," unfortunately they didn't have a way to record it.
28. Brandy and Snoop Dogg are first cousins.
29. In 2004, after she landing on a worst-dressed list, Brandy hired Kim Kardashian as her personal stylist.
30. Jennifer Lopez was the first choice to perform alongside Britney Spears and Madonna in the infamous 2003 MTV VMAs opening performance.
31. Ginger Spice wore Jennifer Lopez' infamous and iconic green Grammy-dress one month before she did.
32. Scarlett Johansson's lips inspired Katy Perry to co-write "I Kissed a Girl."
33. After asking for it, Katy Perry kept a lock of both Taylor Swift's and Miley Cyrus' hair in her purse.
34. Christina Aguilera was nicknamed "Diva" by her fellow Mickey Mouse Club cast mates.
35. In 1999, after the release of her debut album, Christina Aguilera went on tour as part of Lilith Fair.
36. Pink's feud with Christina started while recording "Lady Marmalade." It further intensified after Christina begin working with producer-songwriter Linda Perry after Pink had.
37. Pink got her record contract as part of an R&B trio called Choice, after the group disbanded, producer Daryl Simmons -- who had done studio work with the trio -- convinced L.A. Reid to give her a solo deal.
38. U2 was originally asked to perform "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing," before it went to Aerosmith.
39. In 2002, Saddam Hussein's theme song for re-election was Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You"
40. Akon is credited with discovering Lady Gaga.
41. According to Gaga, her dad pioneered installing Wi-Fi in hotel rooms in 2002.
42. Gaga dyed her blonde after being confused for Amy Winehouse.
43. As a kid, Amy Winehouse and her best friend formed a Salt-N-Pepa inspired rap group called Sweet 'N' Sour.
44. Amy got her very first tattoo, one of Betty Boop, at age 15.
45. Michael Jackson once called Kanye West on the phone just to ask about the jacket he wore in the video for "Stronger."
47. Vanilla Ice broke up with his then-girlfriend, Madonna, because of her explicit and controversial photo book, Sex.
48. Madonna was introduced to her boyfriend, Tupac Shakur, in 1993, by Rosie Perez. Rosie brought her friend, Tupac, to an award show after her date ditched her -- Madonna also happened to be at the same award show.
49. Madonna said her infamous f-bomb laden 1994 appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman, was influenced by her relationship with Tupac, who she was dating at the time, saying, "He got me all riled up about life in general, so when I went on [the Late Show], I was feeling very gangster."
50. Madonna set the music video for her song "Take a Bow" in 1940s Spain as a way to lobby for the role of Eva Peron in Evita.
51. Justin Timberlake deeply regrets the matching denim outfits he and Britney Spears wore to the 2001 American Music Awards. Saying, "I'd probably pay good money to get some of those pictures off the internet."
52. Justin was inspired to write "Gone" after he started to miss Britney, while she was at the beauty salon.
53. "Gone" was also originally written for Michael Jackson. Michael's management turned it down, he then offered it to the band to use on Celebrity.
54. The positive response Justin got from "Gone," persuaded him to go solo.
55. Jennifer Lawrence used to look exactly like Justin Timberlake did in 1999.