28 Things All '90s Kids Who Grew Up On Disney Will Relate To
You'll definitely see "I-2-I" with a few of these...
1. Watching these classics...
....over and over again:
Both at the theater and at home, on video.
2. Going through an obsessed-with-all-things-Lion-King phase:
3. Making your parents take you to Pizza Hut to try to get all the Beauty and the Beast hand puppets:
4. And making your parents drive to different McDonald's in order to collect the entire Disney Masterpiece Collection Happy Meal toys:
5. Without even trying, mysteriously accumulating a collection of these books:
6. Drinking some Sunny D from one of these classy AF cups...
7. ...and eating your afternoon snack on one of these:
8. Learning all the words to your favorite songs — and rewatching them over and over — with the original YouTube, Disney’s Sing Along Songs videos:
9. Also singing along in the car to these soundtracks:
And let's be honest, your parents probably sang along to them too.
10. Running home early to catch The Disney Afternoon:
11. The absolute struggle of trying to open a brand-new one of these without cutting yourself to pieces:
12. Having a few handheld games for long car trips or times when your parents knew you'd be bored:
13. Being careful about which character's card you gave out to your BFF or crush on Valentine's Day:
14. Thinking that Disney had an actual vault where they stored unsold VHS copies of movies:
15. Finding one of these at the bottom of your cereal box and watching it change color when you ate breakfast:
16. Getting enthused whenever your copy of Disney Adventures came in the mail.
Or getting it as a reward for being good while grocery shopping with your parents.
17. The excitement of walking into your mall's Disney Store and rushing to the back to see what was playing on the big screen.
Hopefully Mom would let you pick out something good ;)
...and of course, saving the cool bag to use later:
18. Watching the two sequels to Aladdin over and over again on VHS, because they were AMAZING follow-ups (no joke):
Sorry not sorry.
19. Cracking open what you thought was the finest literature at the time, complete with ~magical~ sound effects:
20. Wishing you were Powerline and jamming out to "Stand Out" and "I-2-I" every time you watched A Goofy Movie:
21. Although you did get a little grossed out every time Bobby Zimmeruski played with his can of cheese during the movie:
22. Wondering what YOUR pets would sound like if they talked after watching Homeward Bound:
23. That moment that shook you to the core when one of your friends told you there might be a "hidden package" on the cover of The Little Mermaid VHS:
24. Rooting hard AF for Mulan as she trained to become a soldier during the "I'll Make a Man out of You" montage:
25. Plopping in front of the TV during a sleepover with friends to watch the latest (and instantly classic) DCOM:
That's Disney Channel Original Movie, DUH!