1. You didn’t need to watch the news ‘cause you had Zelda Van Gutters the roving reporter.
3. These two were the coolest siblings ever:
8. And Alicia Silverstone brought Bat Girl back!
But all these covers pale in comparison to what will really take you back, which is the Nickelodeon Magazine commercial, of course, because it is the most ’90s thing ever:
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and 20 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️