1. You didn’t need to watch the news ‘cause you had Zelda Van Gutters the roving reporter.
3. These two were the coolest siblings ever:
8. And Alicia Silverstone brought Bat Girl back!
But all these covers pale in comparison to what will really take you back, which is the Nickelodeon Magazine commercial, of course, because it is the most ’90s thing ever:
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.