1. From one to 30,000,000, how much did you cry when Ellie Fredricksen died in Up?
2. Ocean. Of. Tears, thanks to Bing Bong in Inside Out.
3. There are some films that were made with the simple intention of destroying the viewer. Marley & Me is one of these.
4. The death of Jack Dawson broke your heart in two.
5. Artax didn't have to die in The NeverEnding Story. There was no need to scar an entire generation like that.
6. Seriously, can you think of a sadder moment in your childhood than Mufasa's death?
7. And now that we're talking about classic traumas, what about the death of Bambi's mom?
Or when Dumbo could only see his mom through the bars?
DobbySiriusDumbledoreCedricFredSnapeVia Warner Bros Pictures
16 Movie Deaths That Went Straight To Your Heart
Get the app
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
8. Which of these deaths hurt the most?
9. Everything Guido does to keep his son from knowing what is going to happen in Life is Beautiful... :'( :'( :'(
10. Hazel (and you) when Augustus dies :(
11. When it comes to death, Susan Sarandon in Stepmom steps it up a notch.
12. Oh, and when Beth dies in Little Women. :(
13. Did you not care when Jamie died in A Walk to Remember? Or did your heart break forever?
14. When Harry sacrifices himself in Armageddon it is DEVASTATING.
15. Nothing says "true love" like dying at the same time as your soulmate.
16. We still get goosebumps when we remember this scene in The Green Mile.
This post was translated from Spanish.