7. The John Stanton.
13. Photographer Tim Tadder explains ‘Water Wigs’
We found a bunch of awesome bald men and hurled water balloons at their heads, to capture the explosion of water at various intervals. The result a new head of of water hair! We used a laser and sound trigger to capture the right moments for each subject to create just the head of hair that fit best with the face.
26. About the Artist:
Tim Tadder is an advertising photographer in southern California, specializing in creating dramatic photographs of people, sports, action and concepts. Tadder uses location photography combined with lighting effects to create truly unique images. @TimTadder.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀