2. A "nice" cream maker that transforms frozen fruit into delectable soft serve. You won't be able to stop 'gramming your fruity sundaes.
3. A brightening face mask made with 100% pure, edible fruits like lucuma, papaya, and sea buckthorn perry. It smells tropical, is packed with vitamin C, and gently exfoliates your skin. Just add water to activate.
5. A door handle pouch to hang on your front door, so it's almost impossible to leave without your keys/checks/doggy bags/head.
6. A truffle-infused ranch dressing for all your fancy ranch lovers out there. Imagine this on pizza. Imagine the explosion of flavor!!! Wow.
7. A super-effective, natural stainer remover that's so effective, it'll be like you never spilled that ice coffee at all. Until you spill the beans and tell everyone about how great this stuff works.
8. A desk pedaler to help you keep circulation going in your legs without the pain of a standing desk. You might not even have to recommend it — your co-workers will see it and buy their own immediately.
9. A quartet of beautiful speckled stacking bowls that will make all your meals taste better. That's a scientific fact.*
10. A classic KitchenAid standing mixer for mixing up cakes, meringues, cookies, whipped potatoes, and anything else you like to serve with a side of kitchen appliance advice.
11. A pair of pull cords so you can immediately tell which cord turns on the light and which turns on the fan. You know everyone is gonna be a huge fan of this!
12. A strategic card game called Unstable Unicorns that's all about building your own unicorn army before your friends, so you can crush them under your golden hoof. You'll want to play with your friends all the time, assuming you still have them after the first game.
13. An electric wine opener to make popping bottles so easy, you won't let anyone else suffer through the old-fashioned way ever again.
14. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey that tastes good on everything, meaning you'll want to start encouraging your friends to have it on hand when you come over for dinner.
15. Billie, a razor subscription company that solves a ton of razor-related problems: it's inexpensive, it's cute, it's gentle on skin, and it comes right to your door!
16. An easy-to-use wireless speaker so good, even the bands you play on it will be singing the gadget's praises.
17. A seven-in-one Instant Pot that will pretty much cook dinner for you, freeing up plenty of time to talk about it to your friends.
19. A powder shampoo that lathers up quite nicely once you add water. It'll last way longer than regular shampoo because it's not diluted with water.
21. A variety pack of Banza, aka chickpea pasta that's such an effective pasta alternative that you may never return to the original.
23. A subscription service that sends you a monthly shipment of international coffee so you can feel well-traveled, even if you never leave the couch.
25. Ultra-chunky Nike sneaks that look like they were invented by aliens who go to a lot of HIIT classes.
26. A spiral-bound book of New York Times Monday crossword puzzles so you can take a break from screens and give your brain a little work-out (until you grab your phone and start tweeting about how great crossword books are).
27. A magnetic screen door that lets you (or your guests, children, or pets) run in and out of the house, hands-free.
29. A seat gap filler to keep all your knick-knacks and debris from falling into your car's black hole, never to be seen again.
30. A bottle of squalane oil that will deliver an instant hit of hydration to pretty much anywhere on your body.
31. A reliable hand vacuum you'll end up lending out to everyone who made the mistake of investing in a less sturdy model.
32. A grout pen that will make your tile floors look so brand spanking new, you won't be able to stop asking people to admire your floors.
33. A pack of silicone straws so you can keep sipping on your bevvies but without harming any sea turtles in the process. Expect a thank you note from Mother Nature in the mail.
34. A blessedly effective carpet cleaner capable of turning your brown carpet into whatever color it was when you bought it.
Me, trying to relax, but plagued with the idea of people not knowing about all of the quality stuff they could buy.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.