We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. An all-white, 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle for masochists who think regular puzzles are for amateurs.
3. A Loch Ness monster bookmark so you can find your place, even if no one can find the actual Nessie.
9. A set of stickers for your iPhone charger so no one can claim that they "accidentally" took yours instead of their frayed and busted cord.
17. A collagen coating hair protein treatment that takes your dry, tired hair and turns it into the silky soft locks you've always wanted.
20. A classic PlayStation console complete with 20 games, two wired controllers, a virtual memory card, and an HDMI cable so you can relive all the classic games of your youth.
21. A set of fragrant bath bombs for enjoying a little R&R after the holiday season — you deserve it.
25. A sleeveless swing mini simple enough to work as a blank canvas for all your accessories. This necklace? Your pencil. This purse? Your paint. Together, you're gonna make a style masterpiece.
Promising review: "This dress is so comfortable! The material is stretchy and soft and does not cling to your body. I originally got this dress because I needed something roomy after my shoulder surgery. I've already ordered another one in a different color. I really recommend this dress. It's fantastic!" —Susan Kirby
Price: $15.99+ (available in sizes 1X–4X and four colors)
27. An Instant Pot that'll change the way you cook in 2020. It's a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, and warmer all rolled into one nifty kitchen gadget.
31. A set of 150 questions inspired by the Love Language test to deepen your connection with your SO even more. There's only so many times you can ask them what they want for dinner, after all.
32. A carbonated bubble clay mask that'll help refresh your face and put on a good show while it does it.
34. A pair of incredibly soft hybrid leggings and joggers for anyone looking for both supreme comfort and style.
35. A compact mini donut maker to turn your kitchen in the bakery you always knew it could be. Time to unveil your latest strawberry milkshake donut to the world!
36. A Baby Yoda Bluetooth speaker complete with a lil' strap so you can take your tunes and new BFF wherever you go.
37. A trio of window planters you can hang right above the window. Bam! Lots of light for the plants and easy decor for you.
38. A miniature greenhouse kit so you can finally achieve your dreams of opening a plant store (for ants).
39. A pack of old-school NES cartridge coasters to encourage guests to actually use a coaster, dangit!
41. A box filled with Japanese snacks to please anyone who has been really itching for new treats to try.
43. A fun and beautiful board game where the point of the game is basically to become a thriving forest. *wistfully stares out of the window*
45. An ingenious sandwich cutter and sealer so you can make your own Smucker's Uncrustables copycats at home. FINALLY we can all be reunited with the sadly discontinued grilled cheese variety.
Promising review: "These have been a GAME-CHANGER in this house!! My son has always begged me for Uncrustables but my wallet didn’t agree with them. I LOVE being able to make them at home and customize them to exactly what they would like them filled with! I make two weeks' worth of sandwiches at a time and store them in sandwich bags in the freezer so in the morning during the school year we can just grab and go! Love them!" —Katherine Smaczniak