1. Really effective dental cleaning tablets reviewers love for cleaning retainers, dentures, or mouth guards in under 30 minutes. Say goodbye to that gross toothbrush you used to use every morning.
2. A poop-shaped toilet bomb that will fizz away tough stains and odors, so you barely even have to scrub! Because listen, a clean toilet is a happy toilet.
4. A robot vacuum cleaner that will happily follow you around and eat your crumbs. This is 2022 and it's time we all live like the Jetsons.
5. And a robot lawn mower in case you've caught the "let the robots do all my chores" bug. You can create a schedule and tell it where to go (and where to avoid). It can go around obstacles, maneuver through tight paths, detects rain to avoid cutting wet grass, and even knows to return to its charger when it's time. Even Hank Hill would be impressed with your lawn after this!
6. A dog paw-cleaning device to keep Spot's feet squeaky clean, because you can't exactly put hand sanitizer on a dog. (Seriously, do not do that.)
9. A pair of mop slippers that'll take care of dirty floors while you shuffle around looking for a clean coffee mug in the morning.
10. A mini fabric steamer that'll ease the wrinkles out of your squished clothing faster than it would have taken to pull out the ironing board.
11. Or if you wanna be really speedy, a bottle of Downy wrinkle release spray you can just spray on and watch the wrinkles magically vamoose.
13. A ball of slime putty that'll make cleaning dust out of the nooks and crannies of your life feel like playtime.
14. A scratch pad, aka the dog version of a scratching post so they can file their own darn nails down. Raise your hand (paw) if you're sick of the chaos that comes with trying to clip your pet's nails.
15. A magnetic meal planning pad with a detachable shopping list so you don't have to hem and haw about what to make for dinner.
16. The Pink Stuff, an all-purpose paste that you can use to clean basically anything. Scrubbing will be a thing of the past. And the future? Sparkly clean items as far as the eye can see.
Promising review: "Oh my gosh — this stuff is a life-changer! Used it to get my fiberglass shower totally clean. Nothing else would get it done and this stuff brought my shower back to near new in one use. We’ve since cleaned a weird chalky film off our garage door, removed wall markings, and cleaned my storm door. We’ll never be without a jar (or three) of this stuff. Worth every penny." —Nancy F.
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.