41 Products That Deserve A Standing Ovation
Whew, my hands are tired from applauding all these great products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of squalane oil to make your skin so luxuriously soft and bouncy, you'll slam dunk all your other creams in the trash.
2. SERIOUSLY tasty fruit bars for people who grew up loving fruit leather, but truly couldn't stomach a bite more of apricot-flavored anything. These sweet treats taste like tropical delights — strawberry banana and pineapple passionfruit.
3. A set of Target Threshold sheets so affordable and comfortable, I lay awake at night worrying about all the people who don't own a set.
4. A scrunchie keychain to add a little extra function to the thing that lives on your wrist 24/7. *imagines wearing my car keys in my hair*
5. A pet hair remover that'll pull all the fur off your belongings. It turns out that white fur coat you own is actually a black denim jacket???
8. A jewelry cleaning pen you can count on to add new shine to your gems, no costly trip to the jeweler needed.
10. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets possibly made out of fairy dust, because they'll totally wipe away years of grime in mere minutes.
11. A dog shampoo and conditioner to give your pet the silky fur that'll be the envy of all the pups at the dog park.
12. An ink and stain remover ready to pick a fight with even the toughest of marks. Permanent marker? We'll see about that.
13. A back massaging stick so you can hit all those hard-to-reach places and kiss stiffness goodbye.
14. CND SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Care to repair peeling and painful nails, so you can find relief after doing the unspeakable and peeling off a gel manicure.
15. A toilet sticker reminding guests to put down the seat, keeping other guests from falling in during late night bathroom breaks.
16. A tea organizer for tea fanatics who have more than a couple of half empty tea boxes taking up precious real estate in their cabinets.
18. A dishwasher magnet so you can know at a glance whether the dishes are clean or dirty. Arguments = avoided. Accidentally eating off a dirty plate = never again.
19. A teeny-tiny trashcan that fits in your car's cup holder so you have no excuse for all the gum wrappers and tissues littering the passenger seat.
21. A suction tool to help relieve the itchy agony of bug bites by sucking out insect venom, saliva, and other irritants under your skin. Finally, you can go outside after dark again!
23. A pair of massage slippers that are meant to be worn for 15 minutes at a time to help with various foot pain problems.
24. Versed's overnight facial peel to help you wake up with refreshed, glowing skin. Its pH-balanced, nondrying formula has a blend of lactic and glycolic acid to help wake up dull-looking skin.
25. A fermentation kit that turns mason jars into tiny vessels you can fill with all your hopes and dreams (pickles and kimchi).
27. A bottle of truffle seasoning to make meals taste extra fancy without having to invest in a truffle-sniffing pig.
28. A Tile finder here to help you find anything that's easily lost. Connect it to your keys, remote, backpack, cat, and suddenly you'll be able to locate them on your phone just like that.
30. A ball of slime putty that's really fun to play with — but don't forget to use it to clean up anything with lots of nooks and crannies.
31. A doggy foot cleaner to quickly get your pup's paws squeaky clean so they can get back to lounging on your furniture instead of the expensive pet bed you got them.
32. First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream — a hefty moisturizer providing instant (and long-lasting) hydration that your dry skin sorely needs.
33. A pair of reliable Doc Martens that will keep your feet comfortable and safe from the elements. Believe me when I say these babies will last a LONG TIME.
34. A trio of Scotch-Brite stainless steel scrubbers for your more intense cleaning needs. Use 'em on uncoated cookware, broilers, and more.
36. An Aerogarden countertop garden for a foolproof way to grow fresh herbs at home. Pizza night is gonna be sooo much better with basil you grew all by yourself.
37. An Always Pan, which is angling to become the only pan you ever reach for when cooking. It has an ultra slippery nonstick surface, a vented top, a mesh basket for steaming, and a high-quality spoon that hooks onto the handle.
38. A trio of Dr. Pawpaw lip balms offering extreme hydration to keep your pout looking good. Bonus: It comes in cute stocking-friendly packaging!
39. A pair of weighted Bala Bangles to add a little resistance to your workout or everyday routine. Passive exercise? My favorite.
40. A Magic Eraser that earned its name for a reason — it works like magic! Just add water, and tackle dirt and filth with just quick swipes.
This is the most durable Magic Eraser, with three times the power of bleach.
Promising review: "The tubs are plastic/fiberglass. My daughter played with some toy that marked the tub — a lot of BLACK, DEEP marks! It looked awful. I tried to scrub it with soap, bleach, alcohol, rags/towels, Ajax, and nothing worked... Used these and the marks were gone in seconds." —Michael D
Get a box of eight from Amazon for $12.10.