37 Heroic Products That Will Save You...Time And Money
It's a bird, it's a plane — no, it's a jewelry cleaning pen.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. The Wand — a mini handheld filter that could maybe reduce your wine-induced headaches. This handy lil' friend removes histamines and sulfites in alcohol, aka the stuff that can potentially cause a nasty hangover. Bonus: It claims to revive oxidized wine so you don't have to toss an open bottle.
4. A pack of waistband extenders so you can wear your old jeans that you thought were no longer your size.
6. A pumpkin spice simple syrup so you can satisfy your PSL craving at home, away from the overpriced coffee shop.
7. A leather restoring polish that'll breathe new life into your furniture, bags, and shoes. Look how happy this little red chair is!
8. A 13-pocket purse organizer to make it way easier to finds things in your otherwise pocketless tote.
9. A Shark Tank-famous Flip-it! bottle cap to ensure you get every last drop of that shampoo/honey/dish soap/other extremely valuable liquid.
10. A washable sponge for anyone who hates having to throw away so many mostly-fine sponges just because of a little mildew smell.
11. A scratch removing kit that can help you cover up unsightly car damage without even having to take a trip to the body shop. Your dad will never know you took the 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California for a spin.
12. A shoe shining kit to make your boots sparkle as bright as the day they caught your eye in the store.
13. A roll of screen repair tape for quick window fixes so you don't have to replace the whole dang screen every time your cat gets a little scratchy.
15. A blessedly effective carpet cleaner capable of turning your brown carpet into whatever color it was when you bought it.
16. A grout pen so you can easily cover up unsightly tile grout without having to, you know, scrub them clean.
17. Big ol' enzyme pacs that fight through grease, fats, oils, paper, and organic matter to keep your sewer line clear. It's basically like flushing a tiny plumber down your toilet once a month.
18. An erase-a-hole putty to fill in pesky cracks in drywall, plaster, and wood so you can actually get that security deposit back, no matter how many holes you put into the wall.
19. A pack of pantry moth traps you'll be running grab the second you see your first annoying, tiny aviator. These things will stop the moths from reproducing, aka no more gross larvae in your cereal.
21. A cable protector to prevent the ends of your cords from fraying and breaking. Apple has enough money — stop buying new cords every other month.
22. A stain remover that says, "hey it's OK, no need to cry over spilled wine."
Promising review: "Lo and behold! I completely cleaned the window sills, the window shades, the baseboards, the walls and the carpeting! You cannot even tell it happened. No stains or color change to the carpet or the walls or the white painted surfaces. Before you try or use anything, buy this. It cannot be beat! I was afraid I might have to hire a professional to clean the carpet and that I might have to completely repaint walls, but no." —Sharon Hamilton
Get it from Amazon for $9.66.
23. A magnetic meal-planning pad with a detachable shopping list so you don't have to hem and haw about what to make for dinner.
25. A Daily Harvest delivery if you find the question, "what do you want for lunch?" entirely too stressful. Stock up on flatbreads, grain bowls, smoothies, soups, and more to enjoy nutritious, easy meals.
The organic flatbread pictures above is made with sweet potato, red cabbage, kale, cauliflower, spinach, and coriander!
Get started at Daily Harvest for about $7.99+/per day.