39 Best-Selling Products You'll Wish You'd Bought Sooner
"Where have you been all my life" —me to a bottle of spicy honey.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A blessedly effective carpet cleaner capable of turning your brown carpet into whatever color it was when you bought it.
3. A Daily Harvest delivery if you find the question, "what do you want for lunch?" entirely too stressful. Stock up on flatbreads, grain bowls, smoothies, soups, and more to enjoy nutritious, easy meals.
The organic flatbread pictures above is made with sweet potato, red cabbage, kale, cauliflower, spinach, and coriander!
Get started at Daily Harvest for about $7.99+/per day.
4. A nail and cuticle oil to repair all the damage you've wreaked on your paws after chewing at your nails.
5. A grout pen so you can easily cover up unsightly tile grout without having to, you know, scrub them clean.
7. Jumbo divider sticky notes so you can jot down some summary notes on each section in your notebook. Congratulations on becoming the most organized person in class!
8. A wood polish that can miraculously erase water stains and scratches. Everyone will be asking when you found the time you buy a brand new coffee table.
11. A bag of powdered cheddar great for making your own "box" mac and cheese or for adding a kick to your homemade popcorn.
13. A clarifying shampoo you can use to cleanse your hair of any lingering product build-up and residue. Using this every now and then can lead to more volume and sometimes softer hair.
14. An ink and stain remover ready to pick a fight with even the toughest of marks. Permanent marker? We'll see about that.
15. An Atlas Coffee Club membership that sends you bags of delicious coffee from all over the world.
16. A toilet scrubbing wand (the magic kind, maybe?) that'll turn your yuckiest toilet into something usable again.
17. A pet grooming glove with two key functions: removing excess fur and giving your pet the most luxurious petting of their life.
19. Two pairs of baby feet masks for getting the peeling snake feet of your dreams. JK! After the peeling stops, you get nice, soft tootsies.
20. A doggy foot cleaner to quickly get your pup's paws squeaky clean so they can get back to lounging on your furniture instead of the expensive pet bed you got them.
22. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets possibly made out of fairy dust, because they'll totally wipe away years of grime in mere minutes.
23. An Always Pan, which is angling to become the only pan you ever reach for when cooking. It has an ultra-slippery nonstick surface, a vented top, a mesh basket for steaming, and a high-quality spoon that hooks onto the handle.
I have and love this pan! It just feels really nice to hold. The nesting spoon is absolutely genius, everything cooks evenly, and food just glides right off with minimal effort. If you hate scrubbing, consider getting this!
Our Place was founded by Shiza Shahid, along with Amir Tehrani and Zach Rosner. She's a Pakistani social entrepreneur who also cofounded the nonprofit Malala Fund, which promotes education for young girls.
Get it from Our Place for $145 (available in four colors).
We love this pan! Check out our seven-person review.
26. A bottle of Mike's Hot honey that seriously tastes good on everything. Pizza, wings, veggies, dumplings, salad, cocktails, ice cream, everything!
27. Anti-nausea wristbands that utilize pressure points so you can lose yourself on a nice boat trip without losing your lunch.
28. A weekly meal planner pad with room to plan meals, a perforated shopping list section, and a magnet. Keep this on the fridge and tear off your shopping list when it's time to hit the grocery store.
29. A waffle stick maker for delicious, dippable waffles any time. Life is so much better when you have a waffle in each hand.
30. Compression bands that offer arch support, keeping your feet happy and possibly protected from the pain of planters fasciitis.
32. A brightening face mask made with 100% pure, edible fruits like lucuma, papaya, and sea buckthorn perry. It smells tropical, is packed with vitamin C, and gently exfoliates your skin. Just add water to activate.
This Black-owned, Brooklyn-based company focuses on beauty and wellness products made with natural ingredients and superfoods.
Promising review: "I've been on the lookout for a gentle exfoliating face mask and this one is it! I love that you can mix it with the clean greens as well. I use it at least once a week and have noticed a difference in the texture of my skin and overall brightness. Love that the ingredients are all-natural too. Highly recommend this product!" —Shana B.
Get it from Golde for $34.
33. A gluten-free lentil pasta from Modern Table for anyone looking for less carbs and more protein in their meals. Each serving has up to 20 grams of protein!
The variety pack comes with penne, rotini, and elbows. I've tried this and really like it! It's a very convincing replacement for actual pasta. The consistency is pretty spot on and there's no weird after taste.
Promising review: "Closest 'pasta' I have found to the real thing. The texture and the taste are both great! I would definitely recommend this product." —Ashley
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $20.94.
34. Glossier Cloud Paint that adds buildable colors to cheeks and eyes with just a few dabs.
Promising review: "I love this product so much. The main reason is that it lasts a lot longer on my face than powder blushes. I tend to have oily skin, so I think any cream product just 'meshes' with my skin better and lasts longer, where powder just gets eaten up by the oil on my face quickly. ALSO, I love how much control you have with the product because you put in on with your fingers you can put it exactly where you want on your face and put as much or as little as possible. I have an olive skin tone, so I am pretty white in the winter but tan easily in the summer. I use the color beam and find it looks good through all the color changes of my skin for a natural look. I love it and 100% would recommend." —sofsof10
Get it from Glossier for $18 (available in six shades).
35. A mosquito repellent that's scent-, spray-, smoke-, cord-, and all around hassle-free.
Promising review: "My kids were tired of getting attacked by mosquitoes when we went to visit the grandparents who live on the bay in the Florida Keys. I was worried it wouldn’t work well with the ocean breeze, but this hasn’t let us down. It goes through propane somewhat quickly so do yourself a favor and buy a refill kit. My kids and their mosquito bite-free legs so I highly recommend this!" —Suzy
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in four colors).
36. First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream – it provides instant (and long-lasting) hydration that your dry skin sorely needs.
This moisturizer is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
Promising review: "I suffer from eczema on my hands and washing my hands throughout the day causes severe damage (cracked skin, redness, and sensitivity). Thankfully my sister introduced me to this about a year ago and it has changed my life! No more dry, flaky, irritated skin. Even during those cold and dry winter days, my hands remain smooth and hydrated." —zelmar
Get it from Sephora for $16+ (available in two sizes).
Read more about this hydrating skincare formula in our write-up.
37. A pool hammock to ensure your backyard swim session is as relaxing as possible.
You can kick back and relax on it, or turn it sideways to sit on like a chair.
Promising review: "I bought this float to take on vacation. It is compact so it took up very little room in my suitcase. It was easy to blow up. You can use it as a lounge chair or lay on your back or stomach. I highly recommend this as it makes pool time so much more fun and relaxing." —Chewbacca
Get it from Amazon for $26.81 (available in 18 styles).
38. A 32 SPF sunscreen that defends your skin from the sun, plus blue light and pollution. I'm telling you, you gotta wear sunscreen every day to protect that delicate face!
This sunscreen is phthalate-, paraben-, dye-, sulfate-, and cruelty-free. Cocokind is an Asian-owned small business based in San Francisco.
Promising review: "I’m very critical of mineral sunscreen and can confidently say this is the best one I’ve come across. It’s so light, no white cast, great under makeup, and a good amount of coverage. Highly recommend to anyone." —Bridie C
Get it from Target for $24.99.
39. A set of toilet fizzing bombs to make cleaning a total snap! Just drop one or two of these in the bowl, swish them around in the water with a cleaning wand, wait five minutes, scrub, flush, and marvel at your newly sparkly throne.
Juniperseed Mercantile is a woman-owned Etsy shop based in Littleton, Colorado that sells Earth-friendly baby, body, and home goods like washable nursing pads, all natural hand and body lotion, wood furniture cream, and more!
Promising review: "This product is amazing! 15 minutes later and my toilet is looking brand new with minimal effort. I would recommend this to everyone!" —shelby rieth