31 Clothing Items From Walmart That’ll Help You Dress Up More At Home If You’re Sick Of Sweats
It's so easy to wear leggings or sweats every day when you WFH, but sometimes you just want to dress up — and we're here to help with that.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A turtleneck sweater dress for that Zoom date you have scheduled that you totally forgot about. This lightweight dress has the feel of cashmere for a fraction of the price.
2. A puff-sleeve rib dress because after watching Bridgerton, you felt super inspired by the ~vibes~. It's time to channel your inner Dutchess with this floor-length maxi-dress.
3. A pair of slim leg dress pants that are lightweight and made out of stretchy material, because it's time to upgrade your leggings. These also come in quite a few colors so that you can find the perfect pair for your style.
4. A sequin jumpsuit because sometimes you just need to be ~extra.~ This jumpsuit has jogger-style bottoms, so it will look fabulous on all, no matter your height. Bonus: This jumpsuit has front chest pockets.
5. A classic high-low dress for an ~effortless~ vibe, no matter what your plans are for the day. This 100% cotton dress is so easy to dress up or dress down.
6. A pair of colorful high-rise, wide-leg pants that'll look professional but are equally as comfortable as your favorite yoga pants. Plus, they have pockets!
7. A V-neck jumpsuit to throw on over any top. This jumpsuit gives you a put-together look with minimal effort.
8. A pair of wide-leg pull-on pants to make your life 10x's easier. These pull-on pants will easily replace your worn out leggings, we promise!
9. A three-quarter-sleeve knitted dress for the utmost comfort. Plus, this dress is basically a blank canvas; style it with your favorite jewelry pieces and maybe even your favorite hat.
10. A pair of ponte pants with an elastic waist for the perfect day-to-night look. These versatile pants are not a want, but a need. You can thank us later.
11. A ruffle midi-wrap dress for your wardrobe because sometimes you just need to spice things up. Pair with chunky sneakers or boots for a "cool girl" vibe. Bonus: This dress comes in a few different patterns!
12. A ~silky~ midi-length bias cut skirt that feels like you have nothing on. This flowy skirt has an elastic waistband making it extra easy to move around, even if that "movement" is just from the fridge to your desk.
13. A long-sleeved cropped jumpsuit with a tie belt for a very ~La Parisienne~ vibe. Throw on some jewelry, and you're ready for your next virtual meeting.
14. A dreamy floral wrap maxi dress that'll make you feel like the queen you are. This dress has a stunning A-line silhouette and is sure to make you feel super confident.
15. A mock-neck snakeskin printed blouse because it looks so ~NYFW.~ This top has long and chic balloon sleeves with smocked cuffs. P.S. We're pretty sure animal print is neutral now, so try pairing it with something out of your comfort zone, maybe bright pants, another printed item, or a skirt!
16. A corduroy jumper dress to throw over your favorite sweater or turtleneck for a super cute look. For an ~extra fun~ vibe, pair this dress with a patterned top.
17. A thick plaid skirt for any kind of winter weather. This skirt is made from recycled wool and recycled polyester. It has two giant pockets, so you won't lose your cellphone (don't worry, we've all been there).
18. A button-front tunic for a different take on the classic button-down. This top has a stunning point collar with a five-button placket, making it a little more unique than your favorite button-down.
19. A soft and sleeveless knit tie-front jumpsuit that'll give you an ~it girl~ vibe. Throw an off-the-shoulder sweater over it for warmth and a ~lewk.~
20. A pair of soft wide-legged cropped pants that'll have you daydreaming about vacation. These billowy pants have pockets and a ~relaxed~ fit.
21. An elegant V-neck, velvet wrap top for days when you just want a bit of a ~mysterious~ aesthetic. This velvet top gives any outfit a luxurious feel.
22. A split front mock neck tunic for a ~dramatic~ statement and glamorous look. This drop shoulder top ideal for styling with leather pants, denim, and so much more.
23. An animal print jumpsuit complete with a belt, buttons, and of course, pockets that'll be as comfy as PJs. Throw on a leather jacket and some heels, and you're ready for your main character moment.
24. A pair of faux leather culottes because everyone needs faux leather pants in their life. These high-rise polyester pants are sure to make a statement, no matter how you style them.
25. A cute striped turtleneck sweater for a relaxed look. In the wise words of Spongebob Squarepants, "The best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time," and honestly we couldn't agree more.
26. A faux wrap blouse with dolman sleeves for a classic yet modern look. This top has an elastic waist with a tie, and it also has a hidden snap closure making it perfect for every day.
27. A double-breasted crepe blazer because blazers solve any fashion problem. Add a blazer, and all your styling problems will suddenly disappear. We love this blazer a lot, especially because it's ~machine-washable.~
28. A high-waisted, A-Line, pleated skirt to dress up any look. This midi skirt comes in pretty much every color possible, so get your hands on it before all the colors are gone!
29. A stunning lavender animal print slip dress to keep you looking flawless all season long. To "winterify" this dress, layer a sweater over it or throw a turtleneck under it.
30. A wrinkle-resistant, classic button-down for a ~professional~ vibe. This top gives big BOSS energy and would look great with any bottom. Might we suggest pairing it with a sweater vest for a trendy vibe.
31. And an open front cardigan sweater that doubles as a robe, so you can strut through the house like the royalty you are. The pointelle stitching and long silhouette will give any outfit a royal look.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.