Summer is finally here, and it's time to find the perfect soundtrack for all your family activities – be it during a long car ride or by the pool.
2. Don't even fight it: Miley's "Party In The U.S.A." is a modern classic at this point.
3. Becky G's "Shower" has it all: syncopated verses you can rap along to and a rousing anthemic chorus.
4. Jackson 5's "ABC" is both instructional and fun!
Sing-along lyric: "A-B-C / It's easy as 1, 2, 3 / As simple as do-re-mi / ABC, 123, baby you and me girl"
5. Mika and Ariana Grande put their syrupy-sweet spin on "Popular" from the musical Wicked, and you won't be able to get it out of your head, so don't even fight it.
Sing-along lyric: "Popular, I know about popular / It's not about who you are or your fancy car / You're only ever who you were"
6. Queen's "You're My Best Friend" has never gone out of style, with sweet lyrics (about romantic friendship, no less!) that are perfect for all ages.
7. Sam Smith shines on Naughty Boy's "La La La", which is both sophisticated and sleek, while also being infinitely addictive.
8. Taylor Swift's "22" still hasn't gotten old – and a song this fun shouldn't.
Sing-along lyric: "I don't know about you / But I'm feeling 22 / Everything will be alright /If you keep me next to you"