25 Things That'll Probably Make You Think "Damn That's Cute, Express"
You'll definitely be clicking ~express~ checkout when you see these cute duds...
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of high-waisted cropped leggings that are as comfortable as possible. Gotta love a good pair of leggings that you'll be able to wear everywhere!
2. A pleated-back floral top for those who appreciate a classic blouse that can be paired seamlessly with any outfit. Who doesn't love a floral print?
3. A high-waisted croc vegan leather skirt because hopefully, you'll have an occasion to wear this very soon. It's truly a timeless piece, so even if it's not till next holiday season that you get to break it out, you'll be happy you invested in this closet staple.
4. A pair of high-waisted raw hem skinny jeans you can reach for every day! It'll make getting ready in the morning 10X easier and faster.
5. A pair of round-frame sunglasses so you can rock a super '70s look, because that decade is absolutely back in fashion.
6. A bow barette, because we could all use a little bow detailing in our lives. It's a great way to add a little sweet energy to an outfit and will look cool contrasted with a casual pair of trousers.
7. A pair of white convertible hem jean shorts that will take your right back to summer. These crisp and clean-looking shorts will pair perfectly with any tank. Throw on a kitten heel and you have a super simple and polished summer look!
8. A layered chain pendant necklace for those of us who like a chunky necklace situation, but hate the detangling process that comes with the territory of layering,
9. A body contour V-neck sweater, because sometimes a tight-fitting top is really the only way to go. It'll help pull together any outfit and will look especially cute balanced out with a pair of baggy pants.
10. A pair of super high waisted flare pants so you can make a daytime outfit a little more structured or create a dressy nighttime ensemble that will transform any regular old blazer.
11. A ribbed crewneck with padded shoulders that is maybe the perfect sweater? Its sandshell color reminds me of summers at the cape and its super cute ribbed construction is the perfect balance of preppy and modern.
12. A barbed-wire toggle chain necklace for those who have an appreciation for beautiful metalwork. It's a unique bauble that's both a conversation piece an an everyday wardrobe staple.
13. A body contour V-neck tee, because who couldn't use another black T-shirt in their life? This one is a fun take on the classic V and can be worn formally or super casually with a pair of jeans.
14. A ribbed shawl cardigan so you can stay cozy and lounge-y all day long. It'll feel like you're wrapped in a blanket, but since this has arm holes you can actually be mobile.
15. A color block sweater that's the perfect yin-yang balance. It's a fun way to play with pattern while still remaining neutral if you aren't big on color.
16. A pleated trenchcoat for those of us who are headed into a chilling spring. It's just heavy enough to protect you against harsh weather, while still being light enough to be breathable on balmier days.
17. A pair of Dolce Vita sandals so you can look super cute without killing your feet. These low kitten heels are just tall enough to add a little formality to your look but small enough that you can wear them out to run errands.
18. A cozy puff sleeve sweatshirt that is truly the only item you'll need this winter. If you've been rocking the same sweatsuit since March, it's time for an upgrade.
19. A pair of super high-waisted straight-leg jeans for those of us who are NOT on board with the return of low-rise jeans. Plus, it's the perfect cut and color of denim to wear with a t-shirt and sneakers.
20. A satin button front bodysuit because sometimes we could all use a little silkiness in our lives. It's super soft and will look incredible in the summer paired with shorts.
21. A balloon sleeve turtleneck so you can stay as cozy as possible while also looking super stylish. You really can't go wrong with a black turtleneck.
22. A pair of high-waisted vegan leather pants, because we all deserve to feel like Sandy from Grease. Except this time you won't be getting a personality makeover, just a wardrobe makeover, which is way better.
23. A cowl-neck midi slip dress that is sure to become your favorite formal piece. It has a beautiful construction and its slinky appearance is balanced out by its neutral tone.
24. A puffy-shoulder wrap top for your next important WFH meeting. It'll make you feel super chic and pu- together so you can tackle whatever the day throws at you.
25. A metallic-striped, chain-trim jacket, because a good in-between weather jacket is hard to come by. This will look amazing over a dress when the weather gets warm or layered under a larger coat in the fall.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.