1. In 2010, a goat farmer found that his goats produced more milk when they listened to "All I Want for Christmas is You."
2. Ralphie from A Christmas Story was an executive producer for Iron Man.
3. Artificial Christmas trees were invented by a toilet brush company.
4. Santa Claus is one of the most powerful mutants in X-Men, and once wielded the Infinity Gauntlet to make his Christmas Eve deliveries.
5. In the song "12 Days of Christmas", the sum of all of the presents equals 364. That's a present every day of the year except for Christmas!
6. Santa gets lit in Ireland because it's tradition for kids to leave out a pint of Guinness instead of milk and cookies.
7. It used to be a criminal offense to celebrate Christmas in Boston.
8. Elephants eat Christmas trees.
9. KFC is so popular for Christmas dinner in Japan that people have to pre-order their dinners or face long lines to get their chicken.
10. How the Grinch Stole Christmas has an prequel called Halloween is Grinch Night.
11. There is a pill called "Father Christmas" that, when you take it, it makes your farts smell like chocolate.
12. Monopoly opened up a hotline during the holidays to settle any game-based family disputes.
13. Professional Santas can make up to $10,000 for 90 hours of public events.
14. Santa Claus ran for president in the U.S. 2008 and 2012 elections.
15. Conservationists found a 106-year-old fruitcake in Antarctica that was nearly edible.
16. However, that's not the oldest fruitcake. The oldest fruitcake is 137 years old and in Michigan.
17. Reindeer can't walk and pee at the same time.
18. Santa Claus is an official Canadian citizen, who has his own zip code, "H0H 0H0"