3. This graffiti:
(Which, to be fair, is all over Brooklyn.)
5. Getting Steve Buscemi’s unwanted latte:
14. The bike valet at GoogaMooga:
17. And the co-op’s AGGRESSIVE red chairs:
19. This Yellow Pages protest:
22. This question:
24. PatStew jogging sightings:
25. This concerned child:
27. This crisis of faith:
28. Any strong stance on gluten products:
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid an email controversy.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴