3. This graffiti:
(Which, to be fair, is all over Brooklyn.)
5. Getting Steve Buscemi’s unwanted latte:
14. The bike valet at GoogaMooga:
17. And the co-op’s AGGRESSIVE red chairs:
19. This Yellow Pages protest:
22. This question:
24. PatStew jogging sightings:
25. This concerned child:
27. This crisis of faith:
28. Any strong stance on gluten products:
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.