3. This graffiti:
(Which, to be fair, is all over Brooklyn.)
5. Getting Steve Buscemi’s unwanted latte:
14. The bike valet at GoogaMooga:
17. And the co-op’s AGGRESSIVE red chairs:
19. This Yellow Pages protest:
22. This question:
24. PatStew jogging sightings:
25. This concerned child:
27. This crisis of faith:
28. Any strong stance on gluten products:
- Hillary Clinton accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination, and had some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.