3. This store:
It’s pretty great, actually (proceeds go to 826 NYC).
24. This ship carrying beans for artisanal chocolate from Ecuador:
“Two years ago a pair of bearded brothers decided to try importing cocoa for their Williamsburg chocolate factory — which focuses on simple, ecologically friendly sweets — by sail.”
25. This elaborate memorial for the dolphin that swam into the Gowanus Canal and died:
Crying right now.
UPDATE: Installation courtesy of Shawn Lyons, owner and operator of Rabbit Movers.
27. This apartment-hunting tactic:
Who, evenings, likes a bourbon and a book;”
29. This literary organization:
Wanna join? Right this way.
32. These children named Bowie and Denim:
They may live upstate now, but they were obviously born in Brooklyn.