1. Sebastian was born in Romania, lived in Vienna for a while, then finally moved to New York when he was 12 years old.
3. Sebastian originally auditioned for the role of Steve Rogers, but was offered Bucky Barnes instead.
4. Anthony’s two career goals were to be in a western and a superhero movie, so he’d been emailing Marvel for about five years about being in the MCU before he got a role.
8. Sebastian’s been in three movies that have been nominated for Best Picture at the Academy Awards — Black Swan, The Martian, and Black Panther.
9. Anthony has been in two movies nominated for Best Picture — The Hurt Locker and Million Dollar Baby.
12. The 👌art👌of Bucky's hair has been a combination of wigs and Sebastian's real hair with extensions over the years, both of which came with their own unique set of challenges when it came to filming action scenes.
15. One celebrity Anthony still fangirls over is Lionel Richie. Anthony is such a big fan, he's seen Lionel in concert just about every year for the past eight years.
17. They were both nervous about being in an MCU TV show, but for different reasons.
Anthony didn’t think the scope of the movies would translate to TV, and he didn't want to be in the first MCU project to fail. Sebastian was nervous because Bucky was going to talk a lot more after years of being a mostly silent character.
18. Sebastian's mom missed his cameo in Black Panther because he didn't tell her she had to stay for the post-credits scene.
19. Anthony has been in two non-MCU movies with Chris Evans — Playing It Cool and What’s Your Number?
He plays Chris's character's agent in Playing It Cool, but they didn't have any scenes together in What's Your Number?
20. Sebastian learned he was going to be in Black Panther while standing at baggage claim with Kevin Feige after a flight, where Feige offhandedly mentioned it.
21. Since 2006, Anthony has been building houses in New Orleans when he’s not filming movies. He works on three or four houses a year and has built about 28 total.
22. During a press tour stop in Beijing, Anthony made Sebastian come on a night out by taking his phone and wallet so he couldn't get into his hotel room.
23. Sebastian actually met Tonya Harding's ex-husband, Jeff Gillooly, when he was cast in I, Tonya.
Sebastian played Jeff in the movie, alongside Margot Robbie's Tonya.
24. Before he became an actor, Anthony wanted to be a mechanical engineer. He went to engineering school at Mobil Oil and studied thermodynamic fluid propulsion.
25. Sebastian LOVES Game of Thrones, but he thought that the ending wasn't as good as Avengers: Endgame.
26. Anthony, on the other hand, LOVES The Golden Girls. He likes marathoning the show after long days of shooting and even once met — and fangirled over — Betty White.
He said during the encounter, Betty touched his face and said, “Oh, you make me wish I was 40 years younger.”
27. Sebastian was in Hot Tub Time Machine, which was referenced as a time travel movie in Avengers: Endgame.
This acknowledges the existence of Sebastian Stan, the actor who looks exactly like Bucky, in the MCU. Quite the paradox!
28. Anthony and his cousin used to run their own music label called Take Four Records, where they put out local rap called “bounce music.”
30. Sebastian really wants to do The Odd Couple on Broadway with Anthony.
Someone, please make it happen!
31. Finally, Anthony once tried to sneak into a party at Prince’s house.
Prince was having a party at his LA home, which was a gated house in a gated community. Anthony got into his friend Sanaa Lathan’s trunk and tried to sneak in, but security caught him. Can ya blame him, though?