1. First off, let's take a moment to appreciate this in tonight's opening credits:
2. HELL YEAH THAT'S THE STARK SIGIL BACK ON THE LITTLE WINTERFELL MODEL.
3. Feels so goooooood.
4. The fact that the Wall is in the credits is a bit of a concern.
5. Like, ain't nobody there but Edd, some Crows, and a bunch of White Walkers on the other side. So, uh oh.
6. Cersei's basically wearing fucking battle armor and I'm hyped.
7. Poor Loras. Margaery had better have a good play lined up here.
8. UM OUCH.
9. Like, can we do tattoos instead of forehead carvings?
10. Whoa, so Qyburn's little birds are also murdery children?
11. So in answer to the age-old question, "How many fifth-graders could you take in a fight?" the answer for Pycelle is fewer than seven.
12. And Lancel can't even take one.
13. I SEE SOME GLINTS OF GREEN!
14. "We all need to leave." Margaery knows what's up.
15. THE CANDLE.
16. Get on out, Margaery. Screw those guys.
17. GET OUT, GIRL.
18. OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.
19. OK, so I'm sad Margaery went out that way because she was great and I think she secretly had things under control.
20. But seriously...
21. Oh shit she's got Shame Nun too.
22. Cersei is literally waterboarding Shame Nun with wine, which is the MOST CERSEI THING EVER.
23. Oh my god she even threw a few "shames" at her.
24. Should I be enjoying this that much?
25. This show has turned me into a terrible person.
26. OH FUCK, TOMMEN!
27. Damn, that was not how I saw that happening.
28. Thank god for a little Jaime–Bronn comic relief.
29. I'm hoping that offscreen line of Bronn's to the two wenches was improvised: "No need to call me ser, just because I'm a knight."
30. Now all we need is someone to stab Argus Filch Frey in the face.
31. Arya probably isn't nearby, but maybe Jaime can take care of it.
32. I feel like this could be a new bad pun meme:
33. Wow, this library puts Beauty and the Beast to shame.
34. Davos is making me sob. Emmy for Liam Cunningham.
35. Jon Snow, laying down the law!
36. Moral of the story: Don't burn children at the stake, ya dummies.
37. "I should've told you about him, about the knights of the Vale." YEAH PROBABLY SANSA HUH.
38. Although the element of surprise was probably key.
39. For those who were confused, white ravens signal the changing of the seasons. So it's officially winter. So, again, uh oh.
40. Olenna shutting down the Sand Snakes is my favorite thing today.
41. Oooooooo Varys is in!
42. So is Dany leaving Daario behind because of strategy or because she's in on the whole Dany/Yara thing?
43. Ohhhhh marriage. Right.
44. Dang, Daario's being kinda romantic.
45. No goodbye bang? Bummer.
46. That was quite a lingering stare, Tyrion. Are you in love with Dany now, too?
47. Daenerys has to be annoyed by all these people falling in love with her all the time, honestly.
49. HAND OF THE QUEEN I LOVE IT.
52. Walder Frey just said, "You're not one of mine, are you?"
53. IS ARYA HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!
54. DID SHE FUCKING BAKE HIS SONS IN A PIE?
55. She did. She Cartman'd him.
56. Hot fucking damn.
58. That was INTENSE.
59. Ugh Littlefinger stop being creepy.
60. And stop trying to divide Sansa and Jon, we literally JUST got this party back together.
61. FINALLY THE TOWER OF JOY.
62. The longest tease.
63. BORN BENEATH A BLEEDING STAR.
64. IT'S HAPPENING.
65. R+L=J and J=Azor Ahai all at once!
66. Lyanna is whispering to try to throw us off but we know what's up.
67. Really glad we're getting more Lyanna Mormont, too.
68. FUCK YES ROUSING LADY MORMONT SPEECH.
69. "Lady Mormont speaks harshly and truly." Always, dude.
70. Fuck you still, House Glover.
71. KING IN THE NORTH.
72. QUEEN IN THE SOUTH.
73. QUEEN ON A BOAT.
74. Do the poor dragons get to rest? Seems like a long flight.
75. Also, either Varys has a secret twin or he sails back and forth REALLY FAST.
76. So we didn't see the Wall come down, but we got some serious foreshadowing.
77. Jon isn't confirmed as the Prince That Was Promised, but we saw the star on the hilt of Dawn at his birth in a lingering shot, so big foreshadowing there.
78. Basically, we're going to see some serious shit next season.
79. Thanks everyone for reading these all season! We'll be back next year. If you want to see recaps like this for other shows, leave your suggestions in the comments.
80. That's that, I guess.
81. Now what am I supposed to do with myself until 2017?